Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 [BOUNTY] [EXCHANGE] ZLOADR (Powered by ZDR tokens) 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 - page 30. (Read 68458 times)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 687
Arts & Crypto
Twitter and Facebook is dead. I dont see any posts there... Undecided
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
When will you update spreedsheet signature campaign for stakes?
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
On Twitter, ZLOADER does not have tweets, how to participate in the company's bounty?
Activity: 168
Whether this project has no progress for the future?
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
And why are there no posts in the social network?

Dev please indicate what we need to retweet on bounty twitter, because there is no new status, thanks dev

we removed all previous post to start fresh with our ICO social media campaign. Please be patience we will be posting very soon.

Thanks for the answer, we are waiting for the beginning of the Bounty of your successful work
Activity: 579
Merit: 309
Is this project still continues?
Why nothing tweets there?
If paused, please confirm and better don't open for bounty.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001
Sir, Why there is no tweets and facebook post in Zloadr official facebook and twitter page?

They said that they deleted all the previous posts and tweets from their account to start fresh for the social media campaign.
Activity: 294
Joined twitter and facebook campaign, but i did not found facebook profile link of Zloaader!!

you can check here guys : https://web.facebook.com/zloadrmedia/?fref=ts ,. good luck ,.
Activity: 1949
Merit: 380
English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)
zloadr,

I noticed that the value of the token was changed, it was initially in ETH, then i saw it was yesterday 0.0031 USD, and today 0.31 USD. What is the correct value so that i can change the Portuguese translation?   Wink
Activity: 910
Merit: 101

Dev please indicate what we need to retweet on bounty twitter, because there is no new status, thanks dev

we removed all previous post to start fresh with our ICO social media campaign. Please be patience we will be posting very soon.

Thanks for his answer Dev good luck to all of us, good luck to up date setatus twitter its dev,
Activity: 308
Doctailor IEO on Zloadr
Thanks to everyone for letting us know about scam translations!

If you want to participate, please fill out the correct forms. If you notice any errors we have made, pls feel free to let us know, as team work makes great work.

As for our Twitter and Facebook campaigns, they will start shortly...

Pls also wear our signatures and get involved. Our platform is very unique and is a major supplier of digital publications and content  to wholesalers, so you can expect a great media response on Alpha launch by many of our customers and partners.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
The german translation is very bad, looks like he used google translator for this.
Yeah, the Dutch translation was a machine-translation too, with some minor adaptions making it a giant mess, lol.. I'm doing that one now. I think you need to contact zloadr on that one. He should be able to assign a new one? German is a pretty big language, so a good translation must be a doable.

Regards,
Trump
Activity: 434
The german translation is very bad, looks like he used google translator for this.
Activity: 252
Joined twitter and facebook campaign, but i did not found facebook profile link of Zloaader!!
Activity: 364
Joined fb and twitter bounty campaign
Good luck with project

Joined twitter bounty campaign! Good luck !
Activity: 168
Is this project not yet running? Or else compiled
Activity: 173

good to hear that dev
im confused when see the twitter account doesn't have any post
now im wait for twitter post upfate
Activity: 308
Doctailor IEO on Zloadr

Activity: 910
Pages:
Jump to: