Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] FarmaTrust campaign $1.000.000 in Tokens! - page 2. (Read 15927 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 103
still dont have stakes for facebook, so much time still dont counted, still waiting
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hello,
T reserve Translation Bounty
- Native language: VietNamese
- Whitepaper + ANN Thread + Bounty Thread + ICO Website
- Translation/moderation experience : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WBwHBfb4KMU4Yv45geM18hOiY8-J5_v6Rc6vT9U0xio/edit?usp=sharing
- Bitcointalk username: JennyDuong
- Bitcointalk account URL : https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/jennyduong-2166888
- ERC20 Wallet Address: 0x739Be75aB0E36FCa1b3e4773AFA9E000E3783dc2
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
Hello manager. Please check my report on fb campaign. I don't have stake on the spreadsheet.
Row #295 on the spreadsheet. Thanks!
Activity: 701
Merit: 4
Is the bounty still ongoing? Can I join now?
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
why dont count bounty for FB? whats wrong?
"week 11 removed as not compliant to ruling (96 stakes )" what its mean? and what about another weeks?

It means that a claim in that week was against the rules.

what about another weeks?
Activity: 233
If I make an article now, does it count?
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Is there any news on the bounty? When are payments expected?

Payment is expected after ICO closing ( 31st of july)
"week 11 removed as not compliant to ruling (96 stakes )" what its mean? and what about another weeks?

It means that a claim in that week was against the rules.
Activity: 196
Is there any news on the bounty? When are payments expected?
Activity: 854
Please check my report on facebook campaign. I didn't get any single stakes on it.
Sorry but I see that my stakes for facebook is not full
I know process very slow but worry about my true stakes!
With regards!

I'll keep on processing, but due to several fraud cases I have to check every claim in full.
greetings
Sorry but I see that my stakes for facebook is not full
I know process very slow but worry about my true stakes!
With regards!
it is slowly processing, roughly 700 recordw still to be checked , unfortunately people tend to not follow the rules which causes extensive work to verify each and every record

dont be afraid all will be done before the sale ends
ok, got it, thank you!
Hello admin, I see that my Twitter stakes counted correctly, but Facebook - no , just one week from 6 weeks... I do everything good, so waiting you will count all!
Regards!
Hi, Why is the campaign ended? ICO is still not ended right. Last I checked it was postponed. Do we get paid for the work that we have done so far? If so when?

Campaign has ended , as it was designed to end. The ICO is not finished, that is correct, payment will be done when the ICO reaches at least softcap.
As there is no date set to finish, I unfortunately can't give an date. Once a finish date is set, I will inform here on the topic.
As I see, stakes in spredsheet are not counted all? I dont see Twitter lasts weeks and Facebok not counted at all.
When it will be counted?

I'm working on it, unfortunately as the article count showed me, there is a shitload of "false" or invalid claims being made. This forced me to check thing more accurate.
I hope to at least finish twitter this week, with Facebook following closely.

Hi!
my FB still dont counted. Can you check me?
spreadsheet #238

it is slowly processing, roughly 700 recordw still to be checked , unfortunately people tend to not follow the rules which causes extensive work to verify each and every record

dont be afraid all will be done before the sale ends
Hi, Why is the campaign ended? ICO is still not ended right. Last I checked it was postponed. Do we get paid for the work that we have done so far? If so when?

Campaign has ended , as it was designed to end. The ICO is not finished, that is correct, payment will be done when the ICO reaches at least softcap.
As there is no date set to finish, I unfortunately can't give an date. Once a finish date is set, I will inform here on the topic.
As I see, stakes in spredsheet are not counted all? I dont see Twitter lasts weeks and Facebok not counted at all.
When it will be counted?

I'm working on it, unfortunately as the article count showed me, there is a shitload of "false" or invalid claims being made. This forced me to check thing more accurate.
I hope to at least finish twitter this week, with Facebook following closely.

Hi!
my FB still dont counted. Can you check me?
spreadsheet #238
Hey folks,

Had some shitty work on the article section, but sheet is finalized!
Twitter sheet is close to completed, still in progress of checking accounts and found the first "suspended account" unfortunately as the account is suspended by twitter, there is no way for me to verify anything and the stakes connected to the account are voided.

Facebook is still work in progress, this will hopefully be finished next week, keep in mind that I do this next to my other work for the team and as the ICO is halted due to market situation, bounty payment will occur as soon as the ICO is truly finished.

coul i still join twitter campaign?

Unfortunately not.
Again, when is payment ?

Unfortunately I seem to keep repeating this, the team has not given me an date for this, as the sale has been postponed and payment will not occur before the end of the sale.
Once I receive an date I will announce this.
Activity: 228
Again, when is payment ?
Pages:
Jump to: