Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] FarmaTrust Signature campaign! 250k USD for Signature campaign! - page 3. (Read 2517 times)

Activity: 236
Merit: 100
hi did you leave hope coin and why no updates?Huh
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Stakes counted, added a new thing to it, to help people out Smiley I'm adding merrit to several people, don't look at the rank they got, but as i'm reading their messages, when I feel to it, I spread some  Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I would like to sign up for the FarmaTrust BCT bounty.
Activity: 266
Merit: 41
Signature Block updated to new Rank.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Joined this project seems like best project of Q2 in 2018. Just to insist i joined the telegram group 3 days and and applied for whitelisting and it has been 2 days since i have received no confirmation from official team. when we are supposed to receive the confirmation?
Thank you.
Activity: 673
Merit: 253
Where can i keep the check on the progress of ICO?? I see no indicator on website regarding how much this project has received the fund.

You can not see the progress in token sale, because ICO is starting 15 February. In presale they collect  around 40% of softcap.
Activity: 448
Merit: 258
Where can i keep the check on the progress of ICO?? I see no indicator on website regarding how much this project has received the fund.
"Reward system can change if we do not reach desired number of participants." - Has enough participants already joined campaign? If not, how many it should be?

On the entire campaign, more then enough, specific on the signature campaign, we havn't reached the desired number, or even came close to 50% of the desired. For now I have no interest in changing and see the few members that run the signature campaign as the lucky few Wink

Interesting, Joined here.
I generally don't buckle up for campaigns but i expect to meet the FarmaTrust team in Swiss Conference, Lets see.
Good Day!

Welcome!
2 Members of the team will indeed head out to the https://switzerland.bc.events/en on the 21st of feb. 2018 Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021
"Reward system can change if we do not reach desired number of participants." - Has enough participants already joined campaign? If not, how many it should be?

On the entire campaign, more then enough, specific on the signature campaign, we havn't reached the desired number, or even came close to 50% of the desired. For now I have no interest in changing and see the few members that run the signature campaign as the lucky few Wink

Interesting, Joined here.
I generally don't buckle up for campaigns but i expect to meet the FarmaTrust team in Swiss Conference, Lets see.
Good Day!

Activity: 1221
Merit: 250
the other part of bounty thread does not exist, I'd like to do facebook and twitter bounty. thanks!

It is on the forum, please head over to https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-farmatrust-campaign-1000000-in-tokens-2505698
Activity: 221
Merit: 11
I agree with the FarmaTrust project to eliminate counterfeit drugs and eliminate supply chain inefficiencies. Hopefully the idea of a good project is lucky and useful to everyone.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
the other part of bounty thread does not exist, I'd like to do facebook and twitter bounty. thanks!
Signature stakes are updated
Stakes have been updated, by the looks of it, a few people will run out with the entire bounty Wink

Such a small number of participants may be due to the fact that the condition for obtaining a bounty is to collect a softcap that amounts to 10,000 ETH. At the present time, collecting such an amount is very difficult, so the risk that participants will not get anything is very large.

yes and no, the 10k ETH limit, should in fact be a 10m soft cap ( I live it when they change plans Wink )

The pre-sale should be holding over 40% of that already

To be honest i'm watching this very carefully, so statistics looks for me a bit risky, but the gain (in my opinion) is worth it. I wish everything the best to the project and to my reward 😁😁😁😁

I know, everybody has to decide for themselves Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
Stakes have been updated, by the looks of it, a few people will run out with the entire bounty Wink

Such a small number of participants may be due to the fact that the condition for obtaining a bounty is to collect a softcap that amounts to 10,000 ETH. At the present time, collecting such an amount is very difficult, so the risk that participants will not get anything is very large.

yes and no, the 10k ETH limit, should in fact be a 10m soft cap ( I live it when they change plans Wink )

To be honest i'm watching this very carefully, so statistics looks for me a bit risky, but the gain (in my opinion) is worth it. I wish everything the best to the project and to my reward 😁😁😁😁
Hi, my rank changed, I am now Full Member, please change my rank. Thank you

adjusted Smiley

Stakes are counted once more

Activity: 378
dApps Development Automation Platform
Hi, my rank changed, I am now Full Member, please change my rank. Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: