Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] FOBSCOIN 🚀 Russia’s first Federal United Wireless Network - page 2. (Read 862 times)

Activity: 348
Merit: 32
It is very interesting how much each participant will be able to get tokens after the end of this BOUNTY campaign
We will wait for news, and in the future we also wait for a token on the stock exchange. I hope so.
Activity: 348
Merit: 32
I really like the project, the guys will succeed, the Internet problem in the far corners of our country is the underwater stone of the whole industry.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
And when will I receive my tokens? After the ICO or after the bounty?

I think after the end of sales of tokens. We'll wait until I take part in the bounty for facebook and twitter
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
And when will I receive my tokens? After the ICO or after the bounty?
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
very small for fund allocation bounty
I think it needs to add more total supply, so many users participate in this campaign
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
And if you compare with other bounty companies, then the prize is very fat in dollar terms, which pleases.
Activity: 224
For us, the participants will be cool if there are few participants in the Bounty  Cheesy So how can we earn more in a large number of FOBS tokens  Wink
Yes, absolutely true, less people - more reward. But here tokens are issued, not shares, we all have enough))
Bounty suitable for participation. I can recommend participants who read it. The project is wonderful
good bounty, I recommend to take part and earn yourself money. Use the moment when there are not many participants
Activity: 448
Hi, when will my tokens be credited to my wallet? Immediately after the end of the program bounty? Thanks to the developers for the cool bounty.
And in how many companies do you take part? Already different from the bad? And what is most important for you in the bounty? Yeaa, I now, to much questions^^
Activity: 182
but it seems to me already late to go, there is less than a week

even during this time you can earn a large amount of tokens

I agree with this, it's just not possible to collect the maximum tokens
I like this bounty because of its simplicity in terms of bitcointalk, I do not need to write much, I just need to chat in thread on interesting topics.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
I'm sure that the project will be fine. A team of professionals will do their job best!
Activity: 266

even during this time you can earn a large amount of tokens
Activity: 182
Activity: 266
I hope that tokens come quickly, some projects send more than a year
I also hope that they will send very quickly, I do not like the wait for a reward
time is left with little hope I will have time to take part and get my reward. I will hope that my questionnaires will be approved. Good luck to the developers.

there is still time) I think you will be in time
Activity: 124
I hope that tokens come quickly, some projects send more than a year
I also hope that they will send very quickly, I do not like the wait for a reward
Activity: 50
It is a promising project in the future, I am really considering to join and i wish you the best!
Pages:
Jump to: