Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounty] 💰 FoOoz 💰 No. 1 Cryptocurrency to invest long and short terms - page 2. (Read 2285 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 0
A кoгдa нaдo cдaвaть oтчeты пoдcкaжитe пoжaлyйcтa?
[/quote
Paзoбpaлcя кyдa иx cдaвaть.
Гдe я мoгy пocмoтpeть,чтo я в cпиcкax yчacтвyющиx?
Activity: 294
A кoгдa нaдo cдaвaть oтчeты пoдcкaжитe пoжaлyйcтa?
Activity: 110
just applied for the translation bounty , good luck in your project
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
White paper - animation. Interesting,
but where can I see your team? They are?
When will you publish a table of participants?

You forgot to specify hashtags for posts and tweets. Or shall we invent?
Activity: 318
Merit: 139
Sir,, please tell me the weekly periode... So i could know when to submit the report...and answer number of week in the submission form, thank you before. 🙏

Given this campaign started on March 31, Saturday, cut-off day would be friday, and submission of report should be done on or before saturday.
Activity: 56
Sir,, please tell me the weekly periode... So i could know when to submit the report...and answer number of week in the submission form, thank you before. 🙏
Activity: 173
Merit: 1
Thanks hope I get selected
No spreadsheet??? How to know the acceptance of translators

Reservation will be reviewed and after, those who are selected will receive a pm with the submission link for their translation.  
Activity: 173
Merit: 1
No spreadsheet??? How to know the acceptance of translators
Please! How can I get my Foooz profile link required to fill in the application form? Have tried all my best to get it in my Foooz account, but! I couldn't.

You can find your affiliate link by clicking marketing tab and you can see your referral link.  Or try and paste this link after you log in to your Foooz account, https://foooz.com/my-account/uap/?uap_aff_subtab=affiliate_link

Please! How can I get my Foooz profile link required to fill in the application form? Have tried all my best to get it in my Foooz account, but! I couldn't.

I sent the name and email. Correctly?

email is correct but  the affiliate link is not..
ILF
Activity: 196

I sent the name and email. Correctly?
Activity: 336
Activity: 518
Merit: 23
Trading Platform of The Future!
Reserving Vietnamese Translation
ANN/Bounty, Whitepaper
Native Language: Vietnamese
Bitcointalk account link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;;u=1411770
Bitcointalk Username: s2break
ETH Address: 0x030a0FA27ab4e3FD1B0e531dFf5aE436e206aD3C
Dm me if interested or mail: [email protected]
Thank you!
Twit

.. snipped

Please refrain yourself from sending a report for your twitter and facebook task in this thread, you will be automatically disqualified if you do so.

Sir, why there`s a referal link? Is this topic original bounty or just reply from site? I`m asking to know where I should send my reports.

Kindly read the bounty campaign instruction in this thread you wanted to participate with.  All the needed detail and instruction are in there.
Activity: 700
Merit: 56
Hello! Reserving Turkish Translation!

BitcoinTalk Name: legaltrk
BitcoinTalk Profile Link: Click Here
Language: Turkish
Previous Translations: Click Here
Eth Address: 0x0E37728970B069FBbEE7e42A2390Bbd879B890bB

If you are looking for a professional interpreter,
your correct place!

Activity: 126
Merit: 4
Sir, why there`s a referal link? Is this topic original bounty or just reply from site? I`m asking to know where I should send my reports.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
join social media bounty
Can i write an article about your project in any language or in english only?

You can write in any language. but can't say it'll qualify or not. all depend on your website's traffic and out comes and quality of article.
Activity: 100
Can i write an article about your project in any language or in english only?
Pages:
Jump to: