Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty for NEO, ETH, BTC or Fiat - page 3. (Read 673 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 42
AhrvoDEEX FUTURE OF BROKERAGE TRANSACTIONS
September 10, 2018, 09:23:20 AM
NEO and ETH are both great platform. But for a more stable and sure way you want to get fiat currency. But if you want to gain at your own risk! Do your research and execute a plan Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
September 10, 2018, 09:21:45 AM
We are all used to getting a bounty award in tokens and quickly changing them on the air. But recently it's better to go straight to the Fiat.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
September 10, 2018, 09:17:12 AM
The fact that there is some options for all kind of payment is an encouragement to participate in bounty.  I think your prefer method of payment will be your motivation for joining any bounty of your choice.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 09:14:20 AM
Any of the ones I've seen for btc pay like $5 per week, better to take the risk with regular bounties.
Activity: 48
Merit: 10
September 10, 2018, 09:13:11 AM
It is very interesting) I have not met this one yet. I think that even if someone promises to pay NEO, then it will be more like a swindle. How then should such a company spin its token?
Activity: 364
Merit: 34
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
September 10, 2018, 09:00:46 AM
Thank you very much and a fat plus to Your crypto-karma for the information. I already went to the last company of this Manager. So far, this is the only concrete proposal. Gentlemen, share information and your earnings will increase

Enjoy it! Happy to that helped you. However, it seems he require the high rank members to join his campaign (often Full member or above) so you can not join now.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 288
September 08, 2018, 06:58:56 PM
I made this comparison for you to understand why your 'quest' for getting paid in recognisable coins is pointless from a project's perspective (nothing fancy here as it was made quickly):

As you can see, paying in BTC, ETH, etc. is disadvantageous to companies/teams which run the bounties, and it mostly benefits bounty hunters. Self–issued tokens, however, provide bounties with a somehow functional promotion campaign for free, and their pros outweigh their cons (the opposite of BTC, ETH, etc. advantages are also tokens disadvantages, for bounty hunters). When I joined this forum, most 'bounties' were signature–campaign–focused and paid in BTC, but they found this approach costly and worthless.

Activity: 85
September 08, 2018, 05:42:34 PM
Today, it is not profitable to make bounty companies for the promised tokens at the end of the company. Advise companies that pay us hunters bounty NEO, ETH, BTC or Feat. We consider any suggestions. And where can you find such companies?
It is not profitable for a company to pay you the bounty rewards in any existing crypto or fiat. How then can they increase their community of the token holders? It is best they pay with their ICO tokens.
Exactly, one of the advantages that bounties give to the ICO project is that they are distributing their own tokens at the same time while paying for promotion.
Activity: 129
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 05:40:23 PM
Today, it is not profitable to make bounty companies for the promised tokens at the end of the company. Advise companies that pay us hunters bounty NEO, ETH, BTC or Feat. We consider any suggestions. And where can you find such companies?

I don't believe that we will ever be paid in a proper coin.  It's to easy to stuff hunters with shitcoins in trade for our time.  However look at what has happens.  The poor and uneducated have come in and pushed out the more educated as the educated realize their time is worth more than nothing.  This leads to shit posts and crappy promotion.  Hopefully it cycles back to quality eventually.  
Activity: 112
September 08, 2018, 05:39:24 PM

ICOs bounties that pay in BTC or ETH are very rare in the space. But there are select bounties that pay in BTC/ETH, but most times they are limited to only signature bounties and for select ranks [mostly from Full Member and above]
Activity: 126
September 08, 2018, 05:35:00 PM
You can try different platforms like bountyhive or bounty0x, also this same forum can be a good source of information, but it is very difficult for a campaign to make a bounty like this, because it would mean taking money out of their pocket to pay the bounties, which they do not prefer, remember that many times the tokens are already pre-mined, so they pay you with that hoping they have some value in the future.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
September 08, 2018, 05:30:47 PM
I would like to see the option of both, this would have the benefit of the token being less dumped by bounty hunters, and encouraging more to promote the coin thereby increasing the likelihood of success. Fiat is not possible as it would attract the taxman, but if it's preferred then it should be offered as well
Activity: 220
Merit: 2
September 08, 2018, 04:06:32 PM
I don't see why a project would offer any other coin other than their own.  Using their own coin is zero risk for them.  There are also bounty hunters trampling themselves to work for pennies.  Why on gods earth would the pay you in  a already valuable currency?  It would be a bad business decision. 
Activity: 359
September 08, 2018, 03:48:56 PM
Now bounties are no longer profitable. The number of participants has increased, and the pool of bounty has been constantly reduced. And then it will only get worse. We need to look for an alternative. And I found. I now work with DropTneBomb and do not regret it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 3
September 08, 2018, 03:38:04 PM
There are some bounties (or at least they were here on bitcointalk) that paid in BTC and ETH. But they are hard to find, because projects don't want to give out rewards in aformentioned currencies.
Activity: 672
Merit: 35
#BUIDL team to become delegates-validator
September 08, 2018, 09:54:03 AM
I think firstly see the latest news bounties or subscribe notice and also relations surfing in forum. Cool but, that depends on developer management to reward in ETH or BTC maybe Just a little and a calculated amount of people who this stuff but most of the reward in ETH

Okay, I'm a little bit of a story about where I’ve joined on campaign so such as (DOAStack) Well information that was supposed to be a reward in token GEN and when has ended of campaign they changed the allocation policy distribution from token to allocation ETH.

“Here I can conclude it all depend on the deploy of Developer.“

Cool guys created the topic. I hope the master in here was explain open thread to hunters rewards of ETH.
Activity: 196
September 08, 2018, 08:47:42 AM

He is a bounty manager - yahoo62278
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/yahoo62278-355846

And that seems he manages only bounties that pay bitcoin/ethereum or some value tokens. You can check this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/yahoo62278-campaign-management-servicesget-all-your-needs-here-1704638
Thank you very much and a fat plus to Your crypto-karma for the information. I already went to the last company of this Manager. So far, this is the only concrete proposal. Gentlemen, share information and your earnings will increase
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
September 08, 2018, 08:41:33 AM
Now this is an urgent issue, I want that I have a choice, to receive a reward in tokens or in the Ethereum, or in half.

why would this be an urgent issue lol
those team running a campaign doesn't just go hire someone and pay them ETH from the funds they got. they'd rather pay the tokens they are selling for their investors so that they can easily buy the tokens dumped by bounty participants.

if a bounty pays BTC adn their tokens as sometimes they do, you'd be lucky to actually find one.
Activity: 489
September 08, 2018, 08:24:22 AM
Paying bounty hunters in any of the coin have mentioned above have it own advantages and disadvantages. The advantage is to avoid price depreciation due bounty hunters dumping. Paying bounty hunters in the ico coin will allow wider circulation thereby creating an active market.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
September 08, 2018, 08:12:10 AM
Now this is an urgent issue, I want that I have a choice, to receive a reward in tokens or in the Ethereum, or in half.
Pages:
Jump to: