Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] FUNNEL Project - 1 Million FNL Token Allocated - page 8. (Read 6641 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
waiting for Facebook bounty campaign
Activity: 99
ALTCON Address - AXnEWgp4WQHXcEFrGVfeqv6sKxkF6cKjg
Logo Proposition for FUNNEL (FUN). Used Vibrant gradients of Green as the base color is Green. F denotes a Funnel. Let's see how the contest goes on.

Hi microworks87,

Thanks for joining the contest. Please note that our Symbol is FNL... Not FUN Smiley

And you need to remove your Ethereum wallet address from the post.

Sorry for the Mistake. Just edited my post with correct details. Cheers!!
Activity: 156
Merit: 101
Logo Proposition for FUNNEL (FUN). Used Vibrant gradients of Green as the base color is Green. F denotes a Funnel. Let's see how the contest goes on.

Hi microworks87,

Thanks for joining the contest. Please note that our Symbol is FNL... Not FUN Smiley

And you need to remove your Ethereum wallet address from the post.
Logo Proposition for FUNNEL (FNL). Used Vibrant gradients of Green as the base color is Green. F denotes a Funnel. Let's see how the contest goes on.

Thanks.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250

Reserved Indonesia translator, sir.

Thank you for your interest. Please let me know which one you want. Is it the ANN thread or White paper Smiley
Both ANN and Whitepaper

You need to choose one.
okay, i choose Whitepaper.
Activity: 255
Hi, thank you, I have received some FLN token. Good luck
i want join on steemit blog bounty and i can translator Chinese,how can i do

We have just updated the thread with blog bounty campaign detail. Please submit your application by sending us an email on [email protected] with the subject "Blog / Steemit campaign"
Activity: 462
i want join on steemit blog bounty and i can translator Chinese,how can i do
Activity: 266

Book a Chinese translation  for  ann , if accepted, please pm  !

regards!

I have assigned you for Chinese ANN thread.

ok , i will finish  as soon as possible , regards!

regards!

I have assigned you for Chinese ANN thread.

Really Interested in Logo and Banner Design Contests. Where do I post the designs I make? Any what will be the deadline. Thanks.

You can participate by posting your design here (in one post). There is no deadline, but we will close participation for new entry once we decide a winner.
Really Interested in Logo and Banner Design Contests. Where do I post the designs I make? Any what will be the deadline. Thanks.
Activity: 266

regards!

Thank you for your interest. Please let me know which one you want. Is it the ANN thread or White paper Smiley
Both ANN and Whitepaper

You need to choose one.

i want fo join on blog bounty
i think i not see for spreadsheet for sign up for campaign
how to join ,

Sorry about that. Please submit your application through email. You can reach us on [email protected]

Both ANN and Whitepaper
your username telegram is not found.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 261
i want fo join on blog bounty
i think i not see for spreadsheet for sign up for campaign
how to join ,
Reserving Filipino translation .

I can't able to join in the telegram group it errors saying there's no telegram username .

I have assigned you for Filipino translation. Try joining the chat using this link - https://t.me/joinchat/Adl-8EMKRUoPC7gOrLHQwQ
Thank you , i try to join on this link but is says "these chat is no longer accesible".

edited: both Ann thread and Whitepaper.

I think we will allocate one translation per person. You will be able to join the chat by putting @ sign in front of the group name. There are already a few others joining the group without any issue.

Try this @adfunnelproject in your telegram

Activity: 770
Merit: 278

I can't able to join in the telegram group it errors saying there's no telegram username .

I have assigned you for Filipino translation. Try joining the chat using this link - https://t.me/joinchat/Adl-8EMKRUoPC7gOrLHQwQ
Thank you , i try to join on this link but is says "these chat is no longer accesible".

edited: both Ann thread and Whitepaper.

Activity: 770
Merit: 278

Pages:
Jump to: