Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] Futourist - travel review platform where you get paid for your content - page 3. (Read 2735 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
Dear Bounty Manager

I want to reserved  WhitePaper Bahasa Indonesia Translation.
Here is my proposal :
https://www.resume.com/share/wakhidmukti

Thank your for your opportunity hopefully you can accept my proposal.

Best regards
Wakhid Mukti
Activity: 1372
Merit: 348
i look it's good, with portal bounty https://futourist.io/compete, but can't see spreadsheet about bounty program. are system will update to have information about participant with this bounty project?
Activity: 336
this is interesting projet with good ide, i like this project, good luck
Activity: 336
where spradsheet location sir?
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
I will visit those links I will learn it first its contents who knows I could be interested to follow this project.
Activity: 658
Community Builder and Telegram Moderator
Reserving hindi translation
Activity: 172
Hi eveyone.

Our Facebook and Twitter bounties are live at futourist.io/compete.

Lots of tokens to be distributed, so join now!
wow total token allocation that you make very much, 1 billion tokens, it seems bounty hunters will work very hard so that ico you offer can be successful.

Yes, 1 billion FTR in order for us to be able to display decent rewards in the product itself. In this way, we'll never be rewarding people with 0.01 FTR, but rather 10, 100, 1000 FTR.

As for the bounty hunters, we're giving away thousands of tokens in our bounties. Even 25.000 for a staff pick blog post. So give it a go! Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Hi,

I am interested for twitter and facebook bounty,by when it will be available.

Thanks.
Activity: 279
Merit: 12
wow total token allocation that you make very much, 1 billion tokens, it seems bounty hunters will work very hard so that ico you offer can be successful.
i'm in, but i dont know when and where i will recived my token?

Hey!

You should register at futourist.io/compete and use one account for all Competitions. Shortly after the crowdsale ends (week after 15/3/2018) you will be able to claim tokens with 2 clicks on you profile page (right now, there is no such button). Good luck with the Competitions!
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
i'm in, but i dont know when and where i will recived my token?
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
Hi, Telegram link in the website is not working, telegram says there is no group with that name only the one here in the footer is working

Hi there!

We just checked Telegram links and it seems they are working fine. Anyway here is the actual invite url: https://t.me/Futouristio
Activity: 207
Hi, Telegram link in the website is not working, telegram says there is no group with that name only the one here in the footer is working
Pages:
Jump to: