Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] 🔥🔥🔥 GILGAMESH 🔥 BOOKS KNOWLEDGE PLATFORM🔥🔥 - page 116. (Read 33621 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Excellent company and a great discount of 27% I think this is even a too big discount, if the company will go until February 26, the team will collect money and without a discount.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
wow, I appreciate the bounty manager, just try to give every single bounty participants informations and guide the newbies. Thats why gilgamesh bounty is one of the best one here.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
I like how a bounty company is organized. Is it too late to join the company of social networks? Good luck.
Wrote that the program of bonuses will work until March 26, 2018. So in any case you have time to join the program of bonuses.
Well, I was just going to join the bonus campaign. It's good that there is still so much time, many people still have time to take advantage of this.

You are right, gilgamesh devs are really very generous and caring for its members and supporters. I really hope that the ico will be successful and they can get more investors as time goes by.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
I like how a bounty company is organized. Is it too late to join the company of social networks? Good luck.
Wrote that the program of bonuses will work until March 26, 2018. So in any case you have time to join the program of bonuses.
Well, I was just going to join the bonus campaign. It's good that there is still so much time, many people still have time to take advantage of this.
Yes, but, how to join the bonus campaign. I can't load the page one fully, please anyone, help me to copy & paste the bonus campaign because i want to join the bonus.

Hello there. If you are having problems with the bounty you can directly contact them via the OP here or just pm the admins in the telegram chat.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Dear Admin,

Appreciate to check my stake for week 8 as I only got 50 stakes as per the spreadsheet. I'm a full member and you usually provided 70 stakes together with the avatar. Thank you. Appreciate your feedback.

Updated. please check again!

Got it. Thank you. Smiley
Yes, but, how to join the bonus campaign. I can't load the page one fully, please anyone, help me to copy & paste the bonus campaign because i want to join the bonus.
Merit: 22
Dear Admin,

Appreciate to check my stake for week 8 as I only got 50 stakes as per the spreadsheet. I'm a full member and you usually provided 70 stakes together with the avatar. Thank you. Appreciate your feedback.

Updated. please check again!
Activity: 574
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Dear Admin,

Activity: 252
This is a shit bounty program!!
I don't actually know why you think so but you might be having a misunderstanding. This project is reslly good and can really give good benefits in the future according to me. Also this project has the potential to know the marketcap because of its innovative concepts of involving books knowledge into the project. Really these days the youth has a heavy need of it and this project can get a huge support from those and also it can give us good benefits for all the bounty members as well as the investors.
Activity: 602
I'm new here. Does any bounty program of Gilgamesh running? I really want earn free GIL, and what time of the bounty will end?
Gilgamesh really have a good number of bounty campaigns including twitter. You can have a look at the thread and try to reach each possible information and it will be beneficial for you. Also collecting good number of tokens from the bounty campaigns will always be profitable.

Yes you are right, the price of 1 gil token is $1 so joining the bounty campaign will surely give you good profit in the future. I hope gilgamesh project will be successful in the coming days.
Gilgamesh will surely have more investors to join in their ICO due to its being popular. The ICO is going well and lets continue to support the project. Having this kind of platform will surely hit in the market.
Activity: 342
Blog/Video Submission
Report #  1/17
Code:
Bitcoin Username        hashcoinusa
Profile                        https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/hashcoinusa-1304142
Submission Format.
================
Ethereum Address:    0x7e5A0CE95930279b4D541F637B960075c5ed21D7

Videos:
1. Link to a video  https://youtu.be/iBY2OwntJiA

Activity: 308
Gilgamesh is one of the few platforms that have a unique idea. Therefore, it is supported by so many people in the crypto community
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Activity: 112
Gilgamesh - Blockchain - Social Network for Books
Hello and thank you for creating this amazing video. Please make sure you fill out all the information in the Bounty form so we don't miss giving you your rewards. I will also follow up with our team to take care of it. Thank you.

Gilgamesh Team,

Hi,
i applied for youtube bounty but google form does not have link field so i am sending th link here :
https://youtu.be/0weQznhrWeA
Wallet : 0xc0068dc3364df7F9D185B9126c5A5befC0377C21
Turkish Review

Thanks Smiley
Hello,

Thank you for joining our Twitter Bounty. Please disregard the remaining weeks. We will add more weeks until March 26th, 2018 so don't worry about that.

Gilgamesh Team,

I already joined the Twitter campaign, but when I look at the spreadsheet there are only 2 weeks left. Don't you have any plans to extend the campaign period?
I am also hoping for an extention of thier campaign because I also have plans of joining thier campaign so lets just hope thst they will extend it dude.
Can you please send me the email address you have filled out the form with? I will check and send you the Test GIL tokens ASAP. Thank you.

Hello, I try to take part in Votin DAPP Bounty Campaign, I do everything like in video tutorial, I set metamask, got ETH, filled form and I already wait my gil for 2 days but nothing comes. Sad
Hello,

We will update your report soon. Thanks for letting us know.

Hello, you forgot to count my stakes for previous week. Can you please count my stakes for WEEK 8 (13.1. - 14.1.). Thank you.
Hello,

Please be aware that your report must be submitted ONLY on Sundays otherwise we will not count it. Thank you.

Gilgamesh Team,

Twitter
Week 17.01.2018
Twitter account: @kyxap94
Twitter account link: https://twitter.com/kyxap94
Number of real followers: 579
Ethereum Address: 0x4ed83e973c3e50cfbe483398ab17e347ebd244ce
https://twitter.com/GilPlatform/status/951317862442061824

Hello,

No, you can join our Bounty Program. It will be open until March 26th, 2018. Thank you.

Gilgamesh Team,

Jump to: