Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] 🔥🔥🔥 GILGAMESH 🔥 BOOKS KNOWLEDGE PLATFORM🔥🔥 - page 169. (Read 33623 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I am so surprised to see that the Gilgamesh project is doing so great in such less period of given time more and more people and potential customers are joining this project as it is well managed by the dedicated management team.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
I want to join this bounty. I am late?

No, of course, you're not too late! Join now! We will be very glad to see you in our circle. After all, We must show that we support the project, which gives the right to its further implementation.  Cheesy
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Looks like this bounty has long started, I'm very late to know this good bounty. if i may know for ico when at start and when to end?
You can still participate  to bounty campaign and receive some tokens after ico, if you really like idea of this project you will try it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
I am very much interested with this bounty program but have no idea yet how this things work. I need more readings to learn about how this works for me to start.

Hoping for the next few days I can familiarize everything and start doing this stuffs.

It's easy, just look around and you find a thread that explains everything about bounties, but keep in your mind that since you are newbie, you can not participate in signature campaign, you will need first to increase your rank. The good news is that you can still earn if you have twitter with lots of followers.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
No, you still have time. Just join the generosity campaign and send reports on time, as other users do. Do you succeed, good luck in the booty
Activity: 308
Merit: 119
Looks like this bounty has long started, I'm very late to know this good bounty. if i may know for ico when at start and when to end?
They don't have a fixed date yet but they will be announcing it soon ,check their website for anynews about the token sale : https://www.gilgameshplatform.com/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_medium=header&utm_campaign=bounty_program&utm_term=list#sale
Activity: 434
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
Hello, i just joined to twitter campaign and just interested in what day of report in this bounty?
Activity: 392
Merit: 38
I am very much interested with this bounty program but have no idea yet how this things work. I need more readings to learn about how this works for me to start.

Hoping for the next few days I can familiarize everything and start doing this stuffs.
Activity: 364
I think the amount of percentage distribution of bounties is fair enough for everyone. Lots and lots of campaigns to join that's why Gilgamesh is a great platform not just because of the stakes they give but considering them as a high quality project in the market right now that show positive indicators to the investors and even individual traders. This is the future of Social Network for books. Let's participate in all of their bounties and be updated in their social accounts.
Certainly true buddy. We have to show our support to this project by at least joining any on thier bounty campaigns. By doing that we are increasing the percentage of this project to be recognized.

same here mate, a great and good project should have a tremendous support by many. Likewise, joining their bounty campaigns will increase to be recognized like facebook and Twitter but I think having also an airdrop if possible may increase more and I'm looking forward on that.
Quite a generous bounty. Usually, they pay well in subscription companies, but I can not join. I hope the developer will make a airdrop for those interested. Airdrop will help create a community. I have a long hold of the coins received in the airdrop.
Activity: 70
I want to join the twitter campaign but I think only 20% of my followers are crypto-oriented. Is that okay? I have 5k followers as of now.
Activity: 112
Wow! Getting more powerful in the community! Amazing progress Gilgamesh. Be the uniquely project that is a Knowledge-Sharing Social Network Platform Powered By Ethereum Blockchain is really a very interesting and amazing project. I hope this will be known more by more people especially that it is very beneficial to the knowledge seeker out there. I will be looking forward to this amazing project. And I want to join the signature bounty campaign as well. I hope this will continue its better progress and be successful.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup

I think you can still participate in the bounty especially twitter campaign. Just be active and update reports here weekly, Goodluck
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
hello Admin,

I have already registered for the german translation - Ann Thread. I also added one previous work from my turkish translations. The turkish language is not in your list. Do you want me to translate also the Ann Thread in turkish language ?  

Activity: 210
Merit: 42
I would really like to be part of the strong and wide community of gilgamesh and by their passionate for people, they are giving bounties now which everyone should participate because if you will have the Gilgamesh token there are going to be bright as the future because of Gilgamesh platform project that give. So pick the distribution or campaign you wanted to participate and share to everyone how Gilgamesh will change the crypto game.
Activity: 350
Merit: 30
I think the amount of percentage distribution of bounties is fair enough for everyone. Lots and lots of campaigns to join that's why Gilgamesh is a great platform not just because of the stakes they give but considering them as a high quality project in the market right now that show positive indicators to the investors and even individual traders. This is the future of Social Network for books. Let's participate in all of their bounties and be updated in their social accounts.
Certainly true buddy. We have to show our support to this project by at least joining any on thier bounty campaigns. By doing that we are increasing the percentage of this project to be recognized.
I hope the bounty will last more than one month because from spreadsheet i looks like this is the last week, is great just been part of this community..reading is what make the community knowledgeable and Gilgamesh is just aiming to achieve more of that...when is bounty ending?

Will this be the last week already for all the bounty of Gilgamesh? Where can i find the link for the spreadsheet? I just want to check the spreadsheet if there are still available slot for facebook campaign.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
I hope the bounty will last more than one month because from spreadsheet i looks like this is the last week, is great just been part of this community..reading is what make the community knowledgeable and Gilgamesh is just aiming to achieve more of that...when is bounty ending?
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
Glad for a bounty reward that you have dedicated 1% Of GilTokens (2.4 M Giltokens) minted after the crowd funding which is 4% of the total amount of Gil Tokens sold to token purchasers at the end of crowd sale. Gilgamesh a knowledge platform a great launch to explore and experience.
Jump to: