Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[BOUNTY] GLUON First STRATIS Flagship, Verified ICO - Official Bounty 2018 🚀 - page 3. (Read 3840 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Hello everyone,
Gluon seems a big project. A big amount 200,000 GLU tokens have reserved for referral programme.  I appreciate to All Admin Team of Gluon and welcome in crypto world.
Thanks for your kind words and support to Gluon.
Hi Dev there are some questions I want to ask why your project is using Electrum Stratis platform?  Huh

Please check https://www.gluon.com/faq section, we have provided all details. Here is the answer for your question.

The Stratis ICO platform is a powerful demonstration of the Stratis technology and its versatility, coupled with their comprehensive approach is what Gluon was searching for. Their powerful BaaS platform has been developed from the ground up in C# and Microsoft .NET framework and is easily deployable within the cloud, which in turn allows Gluon to seamlessly integrate the Stratis platform into their existing infrastructure. Innovation and security are paramount for both Gluon and Stratis, so this partnership was well-aligned from its inception.

Gluon’s model is based on generating multiple revenue streams including, but not limited to, hardware sales, software subscriptions, advertising, monitoring services, diagnostic services, data services, eCommerce parts sales and Blockchain transaction processing. Gluon products will enable developers to create ancillary applications that will run on the platform, enhancing its functionality and broadening its appeal.
Check out this short video of us streaming gauges using the Gluon OBDII device, Gluon app, and smartphone.  We give you the ability to view and monitor live data from your vehicle.  The gauges look very nice.

https://twitter.com/glutoken/status/973704011256807426?s=21

Activity: 234
Hi, how can we check our airdrop/referral balance?
Activity: 2
good project and strong team Cheesy

Activity: 15
Activity: 266
Hi Dev there are some questions I want to ask why your project is using Electrum Stratis platform?  Huh
Activity: 79
Activity: 103
Hello everyone,
Gluon seems a big project. A big amount 200,000 GLU tokens have reserved for referral programme.  I appreciate to All Admin Team of Gluon and welcome in crypto world.
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
HQ Dutch Translator
Hi dev! I participated in Telegram bounty, but I don't understand how to get GLU token after finished ICO

They will be dropped into the Stratis wallet address that you put in the Bot.
Activity: 171
Hi dev! I participated in Telegram bounty, but I don't understand how to get GLU token after finished ICO
Activity: 101
Activity: 354
 i  joined the referral program
Activity: 5
Hi, where could I type my stratis address for airdrop? I could not find that part. Thank you. Smiley
Activity: 325
Merit: 11
The area where it says 'describe your contribution' on poc page. Is that to post a link to my work or just describing what I'm gonna write? It's a little confusing. And, btw, which stratis wallet should I use? Will it also work with mobile wallet?
Activity: 151
Merit: 11
Website link - Bitcoin Unicorn
Hi there - so just to confirm - referrals only count if the referred person buys into your ICO?

Activity: 15
anlamadım fakat çok güzel
Activity: 95
Check out our latest post about Gluon: https://www.payvnn.com/gluon-la-gi-huong-dan-tham-gia-airdrop-du-ico-gluon/
We also submitted to Proof of Care.
Thanks.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
Pages:
Jump to: