Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] ॐ GoaCoin [GOA] ॐ Twitter Campaign, - page 7. (Read 4744 times)

copper member
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Bot wrote my balance of 0.1
Now writes that 0.3
I did not receive any payments. Can someone explain how this generally works. Is there a minimum amount to the WITHDRAW?

Maybe you did not have wallet address. Get the next payout. There is no minimum threshold for WITHDRAW.
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
Bot wrote my balance of 0.1
Now writes that 0.3
I did not receive any payments. Can someone explain how this generally works. Is there a minimum amount to the WITHDRAW?
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
In order to attract new investors, we will change the block reward from height 33000. MN owners will receive 15 GOA and 5 GOA for miners. A little later, we will sell coins from premine for listing on major stock exchanges. Regards, the team GoaCoin Smiley
copper member
Activity: 51
Activity: 31
i change signature after 15 posts
Are you the first time participating in a company of signatures? Within a week you can write a huge number of posts with different signatures. Tracking every your publication is very problematic. Our members wear the signature GOA constantly. This is logical and consistent with the rules. There are no such problems with them.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
i change signature after 15 posts
hello you can see why the posts on the signatures have not passed?
Hello. Wear signature GOA - get GOA. This is the meaning of the company.
look my other post i have 15 post in the week
Hello. Wear signature GOA - get GOA. This is the meaning of the company.
Activity: 826
Merit: 302

mb because you have wrong signature  Wink
We have another increase planned for owners MN. We do this in order to attract long-term investors.
After changing the awards, we will conduct an auction (sale coins from premine) for listing on one or a few major exchanges.
We ask you to be patient and stay with us. Wink
We recommend that you temporarily stop making deposits on StockExchange before official response from exchange owners. We are negotiating with a few exchanges and will soon add them. Follow our news.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Where can I read the road map with white paper and why can not I find it on your website https://goaco.in ??
Activity: 330
Merit: 123
Hello I just joined Twitter campaign (from Goa) Smiley.

2 more weeks for Twitter campaign?
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
In last round Twitter Campaign we have only 7 of 10 winners. Get involved, make a retweet our last post in Twitter.

https://twitter.com/GoaCoin

https://telegram.me/GoaCoinBounty_bot
Where is list of winners?
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back
Thanks mate,

I have completed my this weeks target.

Hi ,

Can anyone confirm me whether the campaign is active and running right now or not, so that i can continue to post the work.

And also if possible let me know for how many weeks the campaign is going to run & be active.

Hello. The company will be active for 3 more weeks. You still have the opportunity to earn GOA this week. Have time to make 3 posts today.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back
Hi ,

Can anyone confirm me whether the campaign is active and running right now or not, so that i can continue to post the work.

And also if possible let me know for how many weeks the campaign is going to run & be active.
I've just enroll in the tweeter but have a little followers.

Now we are waiting for a response from the new exchange. I hope we will be added soon. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: