Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] GoNetwork - Winner of ETHWaterloo (Update: Nov 26) - page 6. (Read 51247 times)

Activity: 319
Merit: 11
Content Creation Pool:
The Google form posted on this thread was for signing up only, not for reporting. For those who had mistaken it, please DM me via Telegram. @iskycastle

Content:

https://wallbullbear.wordpress.com/gonetwork-makes-ethereum-fast-scalable-and-cheaper-ico/

https://steemit.com/ethereum/@jeffgodric/gonetwork-makes-ethereum-fast-scalable-and-cheaper-ico

Activity: 770
Merit: 12
Trphy.io
Frankly speaking I don't like the way the team communicate with the community. Silence is not the option. If you have some issues with distribution or you wait for some approvals just make a post about it. I hate to be in the dark. There is nothing about the possibility of the signature change, stakes, spreadsheets and so on. Devs, please, talk with your community!

Hey Tony, sorry for the late reply.
We will post update regularly from now on as we are starting to calculate the reward for our bounty program.
Please see updated content on the first page of the thread.

Thank you and thank everyone's patience and support.
finally there is good news this project, congratulations for bounty participants, our duty is just waiting for good news next. and for participating signatures can join other project
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
really nice news.thanks dev .as its a best project.i am happy bcz i contributed to this project.
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
Frankly speaking I don't like the way the team communicate with the community. Silence is not the option. If you have some issues with distribution or you wait for some approvals just make a post about it. I hate to be in the dark. There is nothing about the possibility of the signature change, stakes, spreadsheets and so on. Devs, please, talk with your community!

Hey Tony, sorry for the late reply.
We will post update regularly from now on as we are starting to calculate the reward for our bounty program.
Please see updated content on the first page of the thread.

Thank you and thank everyone's patience and support.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0

They have this not the first time. I was just beginning to follow this project, but I was confused by the constant shifting of deadlines, postponing the start and so on. + very weak activity in all social networks. I do not know, let the sales go, but the trust is no more.
Activity: 66
Activity: 371
Merit: 1
"Silence And Work Hard"

The concern about the campaign is on Bounty Telegram Channel,they pinned the procedure about how we claim to our stakes Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1023
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
ELONCITY
Does anyone know anything about the final charge of steaks, got tokens? Huh
I had big doubts that the project would end, but thank God that it ended and closed like a success. If only it did not happen like with ICO Beluga, where the payment of the steaks was frozen for 9 months, but the budget was reduced, in the end people received less than calculated steaks. And for a long time is very similar to the project Grin Grin
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
So glad i supported this project till the end. Lets rock and roll baby
Activity: 784
Merit: 510
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
I need an admin to respond to my messages please. I have not received my bounty. Admin please PM me! Thank you!
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Any word from the team or bounty manager would be appreciated Cheesy

We are wrapping things up and will send out an email around mid of July to confirm everyone’s earned stakes before reward distribution.

Thank you wancho.

Is it safe to remove the signature now the ICO is over?
Merit: 105

We are wrapping things up and will send out an email around mid of July to confirm everyone’s earned stakes before reward distribution.
Activity: 371
Merit: 1
"Silence And Work Hard"
The initial coin offering is amazingly successful and reaches the goal,congratulations guyz this is best ICO so far Kiss
Hope they already calculate our stakes and now we can remove our signatures. Waiting for the final token sheet. Anyone have an idea how many tokens allocated for the signature bounty?
Nice to see ICO closed successfully. When can we remove our signatures?

Congratulations, guys! 100k+ ETH is a really good result for nowadays. Aaand I have exactly the same question Grin

I will echo this. Well done to the team, they definitely did well in this environment.

Just wondering if the bounty is now over?

legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1023
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Congratulations, guys! 100k+ ETH is a really good result for nowadays. Aaand I have exactly the same question Grin
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
Pages:
Jump to: