Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] Graphic Designer for Terracoin Logo and Icon Set - page 2. (Read 5749 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME
It's good point, doesn't have to be square.

I'll be slow getting back in touch with people till the weekend. Everyone who's come up with something, post your TRC so I can send some coins!
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Bytecoin: 8VofSsbQvTd8YwAcxiCcxrqZ9MnGPjaAQm
I'll stick with square logo design. All other coins use circle, no need for one more.

Why not go triangular?

In fact there are three freely convertible currencies in the Galaxy, but none of them count. The Altarian Dollar has recently collapsed, the Flainian Pobble Bead is only exchangeable for other Flainian Pobble Beads, and the Triganic Pu has its own very special problems. It exchange rate of eight Ningis to one Pu is simple enough, but since a Ningi is a triangular rubber coin six thousand eight hundred miles along each side, no one has ever collected enough to own one Pu. Ningis are not negotiable currency, because Galactibanks refuse to deal in fiddling small change. From this basic premise it is very simple to prove that the Galactibanks are also the product of a deranged imagination.
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
For Der Meister   Tongue

Thanks, good one. Coins are round and Terra (Earth) is also round, so I can't find reason to be in other shape. For me the true is somewhere between the logo above and blue-Earth-square logo. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1420
Merit: 1010

The crescent makes it look a little like "the islamic coin of Terra".

I like the direction golden wings was going in terms of simplicity and clean. Although the heart is strange.
the islamic coin of Terror!!
made my day.. is that not what this coin is really?  Tongue

i was wanting a mod on something like this i was looking at

"Combating Banking" or something
"Department of Crypto-Currencies"
Activity: 98

I think this is nice.  Centre the text tho Wink
I agree about keeping it clean and simple.  Simple is always better and won't age.

I do like the simplicity of Golden Wing's idea, I'm not a fan of cursive fonts though.  Zaph Chancery is always overused in the wrong places and it's turned me off.  I like his shopping cart. Smiley

My take on "web 3.0" is "gloss and candy", but a change in direction is cool too.  At this point if you have a bias towards a specific direction or want to see some tweaks let us know.
legendary
A few more....

The crescent makes it look a little like "the islamic coin of Terra".

I like the direction golden wings was going in terms of simplicity and clean. Although the heart is strange.
A few more....

EDIT:  There we go, that last image was huge.
EDIT 2:  Whoa, still huge lol
Is Sylfaen a system font?  Sorry, I have a million fonts so not sure which ones are included with Windows.
Activity: 126

I agree.

I made a new one and
based the symbol on SubSTRATA's symbol
legendary
Font: Sylfaen
TerraCoin symbol: Latin capital letter T with stroke, available in Unicode character set (Ŧ)

Yeah, nice find! Maybe that should be the symbol?
Nice find subSTRATA Smiley
For Der Meister   Tongue

Activity: 126

my 2minute work
I think it's a nice direction, but still a little 1980's tech corporation for me. I'm thinking something more plasticy-feeling, modern- web 3.0 kinda. Softer.

Sure, I can see what you mean.  I'll make some changes and maybe go in a bit of a different direction.  By the way, how important is scalability?  The samples I posted are all vectored so can be scaled infinitely without any loss in quality.  I'm assuming you're not planning on creating any billboards or doing too much print so working with rastered files instead shouldn't be a problem?  Could broaden options a bit.

I'll try something in blue as well Der Meister Wink

...and who the heck came up with that coin on Flikr?  I'm assuming that wasn't sanctioned by you?  Kinda funny...
legendary
legendary
Tried doing something a little different than just tweaking the Bitcoin logo.  It's an option I guess...  Wink

I like this, but may be in blue Huh

I think it's a nice direction, but still a little 1980's tech corporation for me. I'm thinking something more plasticy-feeling, modern- web 3.0 kinda. Softer.
Activity: 155
Tried doing something a little different than just tweaking the Bitcoin logo.  It's an option I guess...  Wink

I like this, but may be in blue Huh
legendary
default image then the highlight image:

EDIT: fixed

EDIT2: Here are all the icons I've made and the photoshop files so any one who wants to can further develop them to their needs: http://speedy.sh/YEkSG/trc.rar
MD5: 043d198f886d702a6e6f579f78cd3e74

images are broken links for me.
Pages:
Jump to: