Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] GRAVIO Ecosystem - Everything is connected | FINISHED! - page 19. (Read 16828 times)

Activity: 262
Merit: 250
the project looks pretty good,I will pay attention to it
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
hi bounty manager, need a litle help here
why my first week signature campaign not counting? my registration ID at line 10
i've download wallet but why block source still waiting at 46 weeks.. is there a configure file to setup or anything else to sync my walet sir or maybe node
thanks for your help
Activity: 504
But if the form is already filled!
Activity: 394
just updated GIO address for twitter campaign on the form,,, thanks
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1140
Telegram: @julerz12
Hello, I downloaded the wallet, where can I find the address of my wallet in it? I could not find everything I could find

you can click file option on upper left wallet then click receiving address, so you can see your address.
i can't send you screenshoot because i don't know how to upload picture here  Cry
sorry for bad english
The address does not open, it's very uncomfortable, I do not like this project.

Really, you can see from FILE menu continue there select menu "wallet address to accept". I am sure if you are a little careful, you can find the wallet sir. good luck.
Yes, in another version the address was opened, but still very uncomfortable, the site does not say where to look for it.

Seriously, you need to learn before even stomping on the crypto-world,
Not everything around here is built on ethereum. Cheesy
Here:

Activity: 485
already updated GIO address for socmed and signature campaign
Activity: 980
Merit: 152
I signed up with signature campaign. Good luck.  Grin
Activity: 254
Merit: 110
I just posted this info update in the wrong topic, in the main topic, someone says that I should post here. So here i am.

I just joined the bounty campaign for writing article on blog here it is the link of my work http://cryptolocho.com/2017/08/08/gravio-satukan-dunia-dengan-bahasa/

And my gravio wallet address is:
2MrsSDHDzTTQPckCiVdVFtiz4UHKcdifNSW

Thanks Dev!
Activity: 546
Merit: 104
Hello, I downloaded the wallet, where can I find the address of my wallet in it? I could not find everything I could find

you can click file option on upper left wallet then click receiving address, so you can see your address.
i can't send you screenshoot because i don't know how to upload picture here  Cry
sorry for bad english

Really, you can see from FILE menu continue there select menu "wallet address to accept". I am sure if you are a little careful, you can find the wallet sir. good luck.
Yes, in another version the address was opened, but still very uncomfortable, the site does not say where to look for it.
Activity: 784
Merit: 253
BountyMarketCap

i can't send you screenshoot because i don't know how to upload picture here  Cry
sorry for bad english

Activity: 420

sorry for bad english
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
Activity: 504
Where you can additionally register the address of the wallet Gravio, if not immediately registered during registration
Activity: 269
Merit: 102
I hope I will be accepted. I signed up with signature campaign.
Activity: 420
why may account got no stake on first week spreadsheet sir?
i always retweet and like every tweet wich marked hastag #gravio ico, can you check it up again sir? Smiley
my account  is #75 on twitter spreadsheet,
sorry for bad english
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
My rank is hero member but why i only get 5 point , dev can you explain the reason?
Activity: 490
Merit: 115
Future is Minter
I was retweet every company tweet with hashtag gravioico, but in twitter Participants list I have 0 point  Sad
Who can check it, send PM me please
will waiting...
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
My antivirus program shows that there is a virus in your wallet. I doubt the installation of your wallet
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1140
Telegram: @julerz12
Kindly Download Gravio Wallets Here: CLICK HERE

Then, To Update your Wallet Addresses on the Spreadsheets: Fill up this Form

NOTE: THIS IS NOT AN ETHEREUM BASED PROJECT.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Joined twitter and facebook campaign. Good Luck.
Pages:
Jump to: