Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] GxCoin Bounty Campaign - Huge Bounty [Ended] - page 5. (Read 13060 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101
I have got GXC coin. thank you for the GXC team for completing the distribution to all participants. and this is very encouraging to the participants who participated in this project. and now just waiting for exchange hopefully good price and can soar high..
yes you are right .. i hope this coin enter yobit / bittrex .. and hopefully will be high value ..
Activity: 1008
I have got GXC coin. thank you for the GXC team for completing the distribution to all participants. and this is very encouraging to the participants who participated in this project. and now just waiting for exchange hopefully good price and can soar high..
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
How much did the ICO token cost?
Activity: 364
Merit: 251
I've got the coin from this project but I do not find the market that sells coin is waiting for certainty and hopefully be in a good market
Activity: 1316
Merit: 379
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Thanks. I got all my bounty rewards. Waiting for exchange.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
thanks i have received the result of bounty and now same as most people waiting listed on some exchange especially listed in bittrex
Activity: 588
Merit: 110
Waiting for exchange... Hope price will be increase when it's hits on the exchange.. Choose good exchange for this coin
Activity: 490
Hi I received my bounties,Thanks for that.Now which exchange it is going to trade???
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011
I also can confirm that I received my Twitter bounty tokens in my wallet.

Now waiting for a good Exchange.

Thanks and good luck all.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Any bounty campaign where newbies can join? Any plans of adding a referral bounty?
Activity: 548
Merit: 100
I have received a gift from the Blog, thanks to the GXC team, I am just waiting for the good news of GXC to be listed on the exchange, a continuing success for GXC.
Merit: 257
I see everyone has received a GXC prize, why I have not received my prize yet? is the gift from Blog already shared?

I have received blog bounty a few days ago. Check on etherscan to be sure and then tell here if you didnt receive
Good luck
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
I see everyone has received a GXC prize, why I have not received my prize yet? is the gift from Blog already shared?
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
Thanks for the distribution, any exchanges?
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I resived my gx coin...thanks and good luck for the futur...when gx coin listed to exchanges
Activity: 1050
Merit: 256
Waiting my turn. Still not coming yet
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Thank you very much i have received payment, we all hope exchange fast release.  Wink
Merit: 160
i Received 62.5 GXC from Youtube bounty, thanks dev...
 Grin

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
thank you im received my bounty and now waiting listed in exchanger and i hope listed in bittrex
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
I received 214.7 tokens, but I do not understand why so many

facebook - 32.82275711
twitter - 14.16430595
slack & medium - 86.20689655
Youtube - 62.5
SUMM 195.19395961

Signature - 6153.846154
I did not received a signature? Did anyone get tokens for the signature?

I also haven't yet received my bounty for the signature campaign. I think we will receive it the next day or two
Pages:
Jump to: