Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] HOWTOTOKEN - 5 year long 1,000,000 token bounty campaign (LIST UPDATED) - page 4. (Read 2390 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 269
Activity: 562
Merit: 500
This is probably the longest bounty campaign in ICO history. I'm interested in HOWTOTOKEN development. I will join this campaign in next time.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
I have joined the twitter,facebook, Reddit and blog campaigns. Thanks Dev.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 756
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
Applied for the twitter campaign
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I have just joined the bounty on Twitter and Face book.
Kindly update my Bitshares username I mistakenly put down in twitter registration form ume-udo instead of  UDO-UME.
Please update the face book is correct only twitter that needs to update.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Hi, guys just updated the list. First bounty members will receive their tokens. Just follow the link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sNoXhYBZz8zPwaFLuA_uo3hZ1Y7O2KkGO-4rH3J8TPs/edit?usp=sharing

Hi,
I see my name in translation!
where could I get the file to translate your website?
Thanks!
Activity: 93
Jobs for crypto experts, telegram: @ksshilov
dev i see in bitshare org howtoken not list in bitshare . what name token in bitshare?

The name is: Howtotoken (https://cryptofresh.com/a/HOWTOTOKEN)
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Wow! it's a good reward system for the bounty. Which gives the opportunity of getting paid by the bitshare account and even can be traded from the first day of the ICO.
Activity: 406
dev i see in bitshare org howtoken not list in bitshare . what name token in bitshare?
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Thanks
i am in the list i got 50 Howtotokens
Great BTC Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Money Token
I applied. Hope I will be accepted
Hi, guys just updated the list. First bounty members will receive their tokens. Just follow the link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sNoXhYBZz8zPwaFLuA_uo3hZ1Y7O2KkGO-4rH3J8TPs/edit?usp=sharing
Activity: 420
When the bounty ICO will begin and bounty also? What is the exact ending date? When you will update the bounty participation list?
Activity: 119
Hi,

Applied for the twitter campaign. Looks very promising bounty campaign, hope it all goes well Smiley

Thank you
Activity: 518
Hi, I join the twitter campaign 2 days ago but I forget to mention it on the thread and also upon checking my account is not yet on the spreadsheet  that is why I decided to signed up again .
Activity: 486
A five year bounty. This would be very interesting indeed. I wish your project good luck and good years for it to develop and become a successful project.
I've joined facebook and twitter and already submitted application for translation.
just want to ask, how will you pay the stakes if you're not asking to put our payment wallet?

You will need bitshares wallet to receive tokens - we just wanted to review an account and after that ask your wallet. So please wait for token emission (30.08) and view the spreadsheet link in the post - if you are in the spreadsheet, then you'll receive letter (we ask email) where you'll need to send bitshares wallet in response.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Hi, guys!

We will start our Token distribution tomorrow and will publish Spreadsheet with all Bounty members status - so, stay updated on this thread.
Where do I have to specify the purse?
Activity: 630
I've joined facebook and twitter and already submitted application for translation.
just want to ask, how will you pay the stakes if you're not asking to put our payment wallet?
Hi, guys!

We will start our Token distribution tomorrow and will publish Spreadsheet with all Bounty members status - so, stay updated on this thread.
Pages:
Jump to: