Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] HUNT.BET – e-Sports BlockChain Betting Platform [CLOSED] - page 3. (Read 17070 times)

Activity: 223
Merit: 250
Hello manager,
   Can we able to remove now our signatures?
Yes, you can remove Hunt.bet signature campaign, this bounty campaign has been closed and members are waiting payment from manager. But before ask here, I think you should read this thread first Grin
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Hexhash.xyz
Hello manager,
   Can we able to remove now our signatures?
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Irfan sent us different wallet later after that, so you are just checking wrong wallet:)
Does this mean that you already sent the funds? If so, I think ifran should confirm and let us know here. Also, does the bounty will remain closed even though you proceed with your plan of the second round of ICO?

I saw the voting result and I pretty agree that you lack in marketing (like in twitter), being active here and there is a big help in attracting investors.

Totally agree, that's why we are not planning to close our Bounty-Campaign.
Our team really need community help – I'm sure that we don't want to lose you guys.
I think, everyone just needs to wait for Irfan's answer here.
Activity: 490
Merit: 259
Bounty payments have been made or not? Irfanpk is one of the very popular and honest campaign managers here on the forum and i think that the campaigns he managed pays early to the participants.
Activity: 588
Merit: 110
Dear sir I signed up bounty portal and start pramoting about this project. But I did not received my Twitter related stakes. I retweet your tweet but I did not received my stakes. . What should I do in this condition?
Activity: 1372
Merit: 647
Irfan sent us different wallet later after that, so you are just checking wrong wallet:)
Does this mean that you already sent the funds? If so, I think ifran should confirm and let us know here. Also, does the bounty will remain closed even though you proceed with your plan of the second round of ICO?

I saw the voting result and I pretty agree that you lack in marketing (like in twitter), being active here and there is a big help in attracting investors.
everyday they say wait were figuring it out, the project manager has 0 idea what hes doing.... raising 8k is laughable imo... basically a waste of time here , hey at least you got paid ifran lollll, i wont expect anything the way theyre acting in telegram , team seems like a joke laughing at how they missed the target ICO raised , which isnt a laughable thing if your team is serious.... but oh well there will be hits and misses in this , GL to future projects and if we get paid something here its just a bonus at this point Smiley

Hello there, I'm a CEO at the HUNT.BET.

No, this is not funny for us at all. As you see, we are collecting feedback from our community and we will bring this project to live whatever it takes.
We have been working on it for more than 2 years already, so there is no reason for us to abandon it.
Also, we will not abandon you – our community.

I'm sorry that Bounty payments took long. Today I'm going to send money to Ifran's wallet.
Also, we are preparing to make a move to the second ICO round where we will solve all mistakes that we've done during the first – token value, the actual look of our site, social activity, and many other things.

We really hope you guys are not angry with us and wish you will participate in the second round of ICO – we really need you to raise the amount that we need to make everything in the way it should be.

Best regards.

Just as you are not committed to building a good project, and you want to run a second round of ICO, which is a matter of whether they will trust the things that have happened lately, I think it is very difficult to find investor confidence to invest in your project, with what you've done before ...

Sorry, but I can not understand why do you think that I'm not committed to building a good project.
Our team is making a huge work now to exclude all the mistakes we've done before.
According to the vote that we've made, the main reason of not reaching the main goal is "Info about HUNT.BET was not enough widespread to start an ICO.".
So, we think, it's not about confidence, it's all about marketing and wide-spreading the information about the project.

irfan_pak10 what about the bounty tokens? dev said that he sent money for you today. When will you distribute bounty?

It doesn't look like he sent the payment.  Look at the etherscan below.

https://etherscan.io/address/0x2fcd3eaf5d3832cb2d2334120b96dd3f9742996b

I looked up the address from Ifran's post above.  You can see he told the CEO of hunt.bet where to send the payment.  It looks like the CEO never sent the payment.

Activity: 238
irfan_pak10 what about the bounty tokens? dev said that he sent money for you today. When will you distribute bounty?

It doesn't look like he sent the payment.  Look at the etherscan below.

https://etherscan.io/address/0x2fcd3eaf5d3832cb2d2334120b96dd3f9742996b

I looked up the address from Ifran's post above.  You can see he told the CEO of hunt.bet where to send the payment.  It looks like the CEO never sent the payment.
Activity: 983
Merit: 502

Why everyone is begging to expect payment, while Irfan has not provided a count, from the list of participants, even though the CEO has given money to the campaign manager.
everyday they say wait were figuring it out, the project manager has 0 idea what hes doing.... raising 8k is laughable imo... basically a waste of time here , hey at least you got paid ifran lollll, i wont expect anything the way theyre acting in telegram , team seems like a joke laughing at how they missed the target ICO raised , which isnt a laughable thing if your team is serious.... but oh well there will be hits and misses in this , GL to future projects and if we get paid something here its just a bonus at this point Smiley

No, this is not funny for us at all. As you see, we are collecting feedback from our community and we will bring this project to live whatever it takes.
We have been working on it for more than 2 years already, so there is no reason for us to abandon it.

I'm sorry that Bounty payments took long. Today I'm going to send money to Ifran's wallet.
Also, we are preparing to make a move to the second ICO round where we will solve all mistakes that we've done during the first – token value, the actual look of our site, social activity, and many other things.

We really hope you guys are not angry with us and wish you will participate in the second round of ICO – we really need you to raise the amount that we need to make everything in the way it should be.

Best regards.

Just as you are not committed to building a good project, and you want to run a second round of ICO, which is a matter of whether they will trust the things that have happened lately, I think it is very difficult to find investor confidence to invest in your project, with what you've done before ...
Activity: 588
Merit: 110
I just joined bounty compain and wish for this project will be on the top

Best regards.
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone
when will bounties distribute i have my some stakes on bountyportals?

I think Irfan is still busy with other projects, even we know a lot of problems out there, and in this project is the same as the payment problem and Irfan lost contact from the founder of the project, which made the project stopped!

Im not busy, the last update was made here saying ill update you guys, when ill receive any news/ reply from them. I still not got any.

supposedly the ICO didnt even come close to the needed $ and the manager / owner on telegram is laughing around about it... imo guy sounds like an absolute joke... well see if payment ever happens , even if it does i doubt this coin will ever be worth anything by the sounds of the chat on telegram

Activity: 728
Merit: 115

I think Irfan is still busy with other projects, even we know a lot of problems out there, and in this project is the same as the payment problem and Irfan lost contact from the founder of the project, which made the project stopped!

Im not busy, the last update was made here saying ill update you guys, when ill receive any news/ reply from them. I still not got any.

supposedly the ICO didnt even come close to the needed $ and the manager / owner on telegram is laughing around about it... imo guy sounds like an absolute joke... well see if payment ever happens , even if it does i doubt this coin will ever be worth anything by the sounds of the chat on telegram
Activity: 910
Merit: 106
www.cd3d.app

So, maybe we can change signature... Or not?
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone

Activity: 742
Merit: 261
it's the epic campaign.Time is wasted
Activity: 308
Thenprogram is closed ?

Pages:
Jump to: