Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty hunters are a job? - page 43. (Read 4352 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 100
September 22, 2018, 12:30:41 PM
Yeah we can consider it as a sideline job if you are only doing it for less than 4 hours a day.
There are other members also that consider it as their full time job because if you are a lucky bounty hunter and you know what project to support then you will surely earn a good amount of profit after the end of the project that you have supported.

So your time has been paid and it is a very simple job that almost all of us can do it without any problem.
Activity: 896
Merit: 117
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
September 22, 2018, 12:29:59 PM
Bounty Hunters are effective way to do much in free time, Make money online by participating on ICO ads sharing news and data information to attract investors and get paid if it reach soft cap but hard cap is very successful one.
Activity: 320
Merit: 17
free space pm if interessed
September 22, 2018, 12:17:14 PM
Not a major job let's say it can be considered as a secondary job or an extra entry
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
September 22, 2018, 12:15:10 PM
For me hunting is the side job, but this job give me good money, because i live in Indonesia, usually 1 bounty gimme reward like half of my real life salary
Activity: 177
Merit: 3
September 22, 2018, 12:12:33 PM
you have the right tools and u can find
really worth bounty
also u have experience
then you can make a good income like a job
Activity: 406
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
September 22, 2018, 12:09:49 PM
Do you think bounty hunters are a job in your spare time, additional income or is it the main job and the main income of people?
For me, its better to have permanent job, and bounty hunter is extra job only, we cant defend in bounty hunter as our primary job. Because sometimes many ICO's failed to reach their softcap and also market is unstable.
Activity: 267
Merit: 10
September 22, 2018, 12:08:49 PM
If you take it as part of your job. Well, through your efforts. You can get the corresponding reward. So it all depends on you.

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
September 22, 2018, 12:08:26 PM
For me it is more of a hobby and additional earnings. But it's really a job, because I spend my time on it and doing the job get the so-called income . I can't imagine my main job yet, as the income and the market are very unstable now
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
September 22, 2018, 12:07:07 PM
Do you think bounty hunters are a job in your spare time, additional income or is it the main job and the main income of people?

It definitely depends on the person because bounty hunting can really be a full-time job and can bring lots of profits with the right approach. As for it's an additional income because I'm sure in the future of bounty hunting as it is now. I think it would transform overwhelmingly.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
September 22, 2018, 12:06:50 PM
In some cases I would probably believe in this matter, because I also think that bounty hunters can have a permanent job, if you organize everything very correctly, but in most cases it is not. It's just spontaneous earnings
with us hunting for the prize it has become our job to earn income, like the campaign bounty the results we can get are also promising and are not inferior to real work
Activity: 994
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
September 22, 2018, 12:03:45 PM
for now I make it as my main job, because I haven't worked offline. and I like my current job. the profit that I got was in accordance with what I expected. many valuable things I learned here. I want to be able to succeed with crypto in the future.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
September 22, 2018, 11:22:26 AM
The frequency and the routinary tasks one does to gain reward from bounty campaigns makes it as a job on your spare time. In addition, the stakes receive from doing tasks makes the job more rewarding.

Indeed! If you routinely perform tasks and receive rewards regularly from it, it makes it like a part-time job that will provide with additional income and extra finances. Sometimes if you get lucky, you will even get rewards that is highly from what you receive in your salary.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
September 22, 2018, 11:21:03 AM

maybe for some people the bounty hunter is their main job, like my friend who quit his original job. And maybe some of these people fill their spare time. But what is clearly involved in the crypto world is very pleasant.
Activity: 504
Merit: 108
September 22, 2018, 11:16:30 AM
For some people it can be a serious job, because it requires big amount of time to participae into several campaigns
Activity: 550
Merit: 10
September 22, 2018, 11:15:56 AM
i consider that bounty hunting is a job because i search for the bounty what i want to apply then do their tasks then i get paid.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
September 22, 2018, 11:13:16 AM
The frequency and the routinary tasks one does to gain reward from bounty campaigns makes it as a job on your spare time. In addition, the stakes receive from doing tasks makes the job more rewarding.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
September 22, 2018, 11:10:51 AM
of course this is my job, I earn income here, every week I focus on this forum, hoping to get a profit, I only get this forum income too, this is my only job, I spend time here
Activity: 280
September 22, 2018, 11:07:10 AM
In my opinion, bounty is an additional income that is very capable of helping the economy get better. Even though it's not big, but I feel it's very useful for me.
The income from bounty is really good. I have a stable job and I don't want to quit because I love that job, so I just do bounty campaign in my free time to get an extra income. However, my friends are doing bounty campaign as a full-time job and their income are better than mine.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
September 22, 2018, 10:38:57 AM
I think if you want to make good money on this then you should consider it as your main job because only in this way you can count on a good profit from this activity
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
September 22, 2018, 10:38:29 AM
Many people have their great job but the real their career is here  Grin no but true rising career here more reliable than rising career in our office. no finger attendant, no pressing from the boss, no deadline...here we just follow the rules from theymos and let our activities growing up our level mean career. If requirement is complete let's start to hunting a good bounty, bounty is a job after the career and it can be main job
Pages:
Jump to: