Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Hunters being trapped - page 6. (Read 2373 times)

Activity: 632
Merit: 60
November 25, 2018, 06:39:02 PM
Yes, I had such projects. I think it's wrong. We have done our job and there is no need to keep the signature for so long. If this happens it is worth considering, maybe it's scammers.
Activity: 786
Merit: 10
November 25, 2018, 06:03:11 PM
I have observed that most bounty campaigns nowadays are not complying with their tagret end date. No problem with extend the campaign but man, these projects are now imposing hunters to not remove their signature until the end of the campaign. This prevents participants from leaving the campaign. Poor participants cannot break free from this and to look for other productive campaign. They have no choice but get stuck and post for these companies. Did you have the same experience? or Do you observe the same pattern? please enlighten me.

Oftentimes this happens frequently, some projects need to do this because based on their explaination, that the counting of stakes takes a lot of work and its takes more time and or days or weeks., this may lead to a waiting period of weeks to remove the signature, and the bounty hunter forced themselves to wait, in order to be paid off, and in the end, tokens still need to be listed in exchanges and the value is dump, its so frustrating to accept the fact, that this always happen frequently. I am a believe of bounty campaign in order to help the team to spread awareness to the community of the certain project, but please they need also to do their job as well. Bounty hunters should be prioritized, the same way with investors also.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 568
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
November 24, 2018, 06:16:48 PM
I have no such problems arose , I was holding max's signature after weeks of its completion , I think you need to run a good bounty bounty managers
But if there are problems existing to the current problem, I can feel other bounty hunters problem that they can't transfer to a better one. They will not be rewarded with their stakes if they will remove their signatures in the mid of the campaign. And that's why some bounty rules are very difficult to take but if from the start it was on their rule then they shouldn't join that bounty. I agree with you that its about choosing a good bounty manager.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
November 24, 2018, 06:11:51 PM
I would disagree with your opinion, as many campaigns recently provided an opportunity to freeze their progress, but you should participate in this period of time, for example, a month, and I think this is a good decision.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 251
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
November 24, 2018, 05:30:14 PM
It must be annoying, hunters must want certainty from the end of the campaign not to hang like that. sometimes the final time has been determined but there is an extension of the time the campaign also makes inconvenience
Activity: 571
Merit: 100
November 24, 2018, 05:28:40 PM
I think that now, in principle, there is stagnation, because now there is no any good bounty companies participating in them you don't remain confident that in the end this project will not be fraud and that he would be able to survive.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 24, 2018, 05:12:57 PM
m-m... what to buy at now?
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
November 24, 2018, 04:57:37 PM
I have no such problems arose , I was holding max's signature after weeks of its completion , I think you need to run a good bounty bounty managers
Activity: 378
November 24, 2018, 04:44:14 PM
I have observed that most bounty campaigns nowadays are not complying with their tagret end date. No problem with extend the campaign but man, these projects are now imposing hunters to not remove their signature until the end of the campaign. This prevents participants from leaving the campaign. Poor participants cannot break free from this and to look for other productive campaign. They have no choice but get stuck and post for these companies. Did you have the same experience? or Do you observe the same pattern? please enlighten me.
I have been doing bounty for almost a year now and yes i experienced what you have been saying. Extending the campaign without any additional token allocations but what can we do, we should comply with their rules of not removing the signature or else we can't get the bounty. Just don't know what it is like before.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 24, 2018, 04:37:19 PM
Usually, if the bounty is extended for a longer period than planned, I delete the signature. I had this experience. Well, if prolonged for a month, but usually prolonged for 2-3 months, and the worst thing that can happen is that you will not be paid. It will be trouble
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur
November 24, 2018, 04:21:27 PM
I must say that the poster is not far from the truth. It has recently become a like a norm for bounty managers to keep postponing the token sale date leading to an unending period of bounty. But I have learned how to drop and move on in such cases. In most cases, I refused to be trapped, especially if the project doesn't seem to have a future.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
November 24, 2018, 04:08:04 PM
I am very dissapointed, that for a half of the year I earned 100-200 dollars, and I worked 6-8 hours, and companies with bounty managers thinking that it is normal situation
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
November 24, 2018, 03:55:44 PM

I had the same issues few time when they are extending bounty for a ridiculous time and not letting you remove ur signature without loosing stakes. The sad thing is you cant do anything about that but to go on with the new rules or risk loosing weeks of signature.
Managers and ICO team have right to change the rule and it should informed at the start. Indeed, there's a rule for participant to always stay till campaign is finished. It mean, that campaign still running. Usually for every signature campaign, the code can be removed if stake for the last week has been calculated (if it finished). No matter how slow campaign manger work, he should give more information when it would be done. Sometime, don't be shy to ask in their telegram bounty group about it, at least some of the other participants who participated will answer if the manager is busy.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
November 24, 2018, 03:43:26 PM
I think that now it makes no sense to invest in altcoins Sad
Activity: 798
Merit: 281
November 24, 2018, 03:26:15 PM
It is not sadly common for bounty campaigns to miss the target date and extend the campaign, the worst is when they don't meet the soft cap afterwards and then the whole thing was a complete waste of time! Just have to move on and find a better one
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
November 24, 2018, 03:14:28 PM

I had the same issues few time when they are extending bounty for a ridiculous time and not letting you remove ur signature without loosing stakes. The sad thing is you cant do anything about that but to go on with the new rules or risk loosing weeks of signature.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 6
November 24, 2018, 03:12:28 PM
Absolutely right, now many are extending the time of holding a bounty, and therefore the participants of these bounty involuntarily become slaves of the subscription campaign. It is time for bounty managers to clarify this issue a long time ago and either abide by the terms of subscription for the initial regulations, or reward the participants additionally when extending the campaign.
Activity: 242
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
November 24, 2018, 03:09:05 PM

Do not forget that in any campaign bounty there is a reservation that developers can change the rules and timing of the campaign. If you participate in a campaign bounty, then you agree to these terms.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
November 24, 2018, 03:07:12 PM

before join every bounty campaigns i try to discover how much they have been raised so far, if it's possibile. If they have at least reached the softcap, it will be less probable the postponed of the end date of the bounty.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
November 24, 2018, 03:06:26 PM

A signature is proof that we or I mean working on the campaign, is the same as someone who hangs an ID card in the pocket of his front suit, I think trap words are not the right term as long as both (managers and members) of the campaign agree with the rules applied by the manager. Alhamdulillah, all this time the manager of "NEXYBIT" has always paid us on time, their performance's very neat, this thing we can see in the spreadsheets they make and they are also the best places to exchange with A2F support.
Pages:
Jump to: