Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty hunters do not need to wait for altcoin season - page 7. (Read 1052 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 28
Bounty hunting these days aren't as easy as before. There are a lot of scam projects occurs in early 2018 just right after the ath. Scammers took advantage of the btc hype.
There are still good projects today but It needs a thorough research for you to avoide wasting time on a shitcoin.
Shitcoins are simply shitcoins and they have to be ignored at all cost, i have wasted time of useless projects but now i always take extremely measures to avoid scam projects
Activity: 1344
Merit: 250
the bounty hunter has stopped because of their small gift can be the most frustrating sometimes not in line with expectations. many are also affected by the scam they feel the time is wasted Bounty Hunter today many are not getting a decent gift I have experienced it received many tokens but are not tokens can be sold when it can be sold at very cheap prices.
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
Actually from the start of the ICO boom in 2017, bounty projects everywhere and many rich people were suddenly just gift hunters. this shows that at this time the potential of projects such as ICO has proven that such modes are no longer feasible, because they are all interfered by scammers. and as a replacement I am grateful as a bounty hunter with a project like IEO, making me a little more relieved. the actual potential of a project's success now depends on new ideas or innovations in the public. and I think analysis is more important, rather than random. because basically working to be a bounty hunter is a very easy thing, which is difficult to determine which projects are scam or not.

~
Why waiting for altcoin season?
Actually now is the altcoin season for active prize hunters.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 347
Bounty hunting these days aren't as easy as before. There are a lot of scam projects occurs in early 2018 just right after the ath. Scammers took advantage of the btc hype.
There are still good projects today but It needs a thorough research for you to avoide wasting time on a shitcoin.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
It is true that there is no need to wait for the altcoin season if you are a bounty hunter because you can earn money whether it is bearish or bullish market because there is always an opportunity around the cryptocurrency community that you can grab to earn tokens or coins as a salary and sell it in exchange of bitcoin or any altcoin that you prefer.
we are a bounty hunter, we need to be a risk taker also, not all our campaigns will gonna succeed, some of it , it will be successful and yet they gonna leave us and left without nothing, so collect all those altcoin that we could get as our salary and then save it, till it pump or it will be listed, pray for it that team will never gonna leave us, join campaign with high possibility of success dont wait for altcoin season.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
I think not only that. There are several other factors that cause many hunters to stop working at this time. Starting from the many projects that always delayed the distribution of rewards, some even did not pay at all for a variety of reasons, they were seen as not committed and many of them changed their bounty rules arbitrarily. This is my view from the other side of the matter. This year also seems difficult if they only rely on their tokens that still don't have value. They must prepare exclusive funds such as paying with major curriencies to attract the interest of hunters again.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 436
Bounty hunters are not afraid of the altcoin season, Bounty hunters are now afraid of ICO scams! So few bounty hunters are involved in the campaign because they immediately realize that this is going to be a scam as well as a waste of effort in promoting this campaign.

So what the bounty hunters fear now is the scam and it should be paid attention and stopped.
Fraudulent projects do make many bounty hunters discourage themselves from joining the project, there may be those who think that they are waiting for the alt season to look for another profitable project. and if you continue to get caught up in a fraudulent project, campaign participants will not trust the project much now
Activity: 1372
Merit: 261
Bounty hunters are not afraid of the altcoin season, Bounty hunters are now afraid of ICO scams! So few bounty hunters are involved in the campaign because they immediately realize that this is going to be a scam as well as a waste of effort in promoting this campaign.

So what the bounty hunters fear now is the scam and it should be paid attention and stopped.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016
The altcoin market affects new projects and so it also affects the bounty program. So technically if hunters leave a project because they believe the market is not good you don't blame them for that decision

The point is not that bounty hunters are now leaving a projects because of the weak market situation, but that bounty hunters are leaving the whole market - they are simply disappearing.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
The altcoin market affects new projects and so it also affects the bounty program. So technically if hunters leave a project because they believe the market is not good you don't blame them for that decision
Activity: 633
Merit: 10
Some bounty hunters like me indeed leave bounty campaigns for a few months. I, myself experienced joining bounty campaigns which turned out to be a scam. It's very disappointing and depressing knowing that your hard work and time has been wasted by these scammers. I'm just thankful to this one ICO I joined months ago which turned out to be legit. I already sold my tokens and earn money from it. It also gave me a chance to start looking for and joining bounties again. It is better to try again than to do nothing at all. By the way, I think altcoin season doesn't exist, it just depends on the ICOs you're choosing.  Wink   
Activity: 1554
Merit: 877
no need to wait for altseason because we know we are currently doing bounties like gambling because only a few tens of thousands of bounties will be good, both here have exchanges and also strong volumes the rest may be bounties only benefit bounty hunters and will harm investor.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187
Altcoins bounties are kinda dead for 2019 during the fact that most of the ICO's failed to achieve something so bounties were even cancelled or they paid worthless coins to hunters which scared the hunters to continue to waste time for something like this. Maybe 2020 will bring more confidence when it comes to bounties and instead of waiting for a good altcoin bounty maybe have patience to step-in into a btc bounty campaign to promote a project , a website , a gamble website or a mixer.

Altcoin season is far from being here so hunters should continue to accumulate coins if they believe the time they spend will be in a pair with coins value.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
Locating a good project has become a real challenge nowadays for hunters certainly. The two main reasons behind these are high competition and high percentage of scams. It is a bit hard for new project to make their way and become successful. They must introduce good new features. Those projects that are actually able to make through tough times of downfall can actually be trusted with money and time.

You should also remember that the number of bounty campaigns have undergone a significant reduction. Earlier we used to have up to 100 ICOs listing every week, and now this number has gone to an average of 4-5 per week. And there have been a corresponding decrease in the number of bounty campaigns as well. However there have been no such decline in the number of bounty hunters. This means more bounty hunters per campaign, and therefore lower payments for each bounty hunter.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
therefore true research is needed if you want to join the bounty project. the problem is quite difficult to find a project that has a future, maybe this time the project will have difficulty competing in the market but I think the altcoin project that is able to survive until the market trends improve is one of the project references to look for
Locating a good project has become a real challenge nowadays for hunters certainly. The two main reasons behind these are high competition and high percentage of scams. It is a bit hard for new project to make their way and become successful. They must introduce good new features. Those projects that are actually able to make through tough times of downfall can actually be trusted with money and time.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
quit  ? not i dont think  . my guess is that most bounty hunters arent that wealthy enough or dont have proper jobs at all therfor i dont think that they will ever quit on here joining bounties  .

if they will quit they are only the one that will feel looser or empty but instead , they can just try and try again  . if they are dedicated they can soon catch a good paying bounties . there are also many option to earn a crypto/money online not just on bouties alone  .
Activity: 1077
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Some bounty hunters quit because altcoin market is not in good shape but very few new projects still manage to enter this space in this so called bad time, my point is if new projects can take the risks why not same with bounty hunters? altcoin market of this year is poor no doubt but some bounty projects still become a success

some reasons to answer ur question:

1 you may be right if there are some success project, but the fact that most of project is failed

2 if the project success, the dev gets big reward, bounty hunter isnt. that's why new project can take the risk and not same with bounty hunter

3 time matter, bcz it wastes our usefull time.
Activity: 535
Bounty HUnter who stopped because many scammers and no longer produces is a beginner bounty hunter. As a bounty hunter who has been on this forum for a long time, I keep looking for the best bounty and can pay me. Many new projects are scattered on this forum and you just choose. Many have also been successful. All will follow the market and we must also be smarter in dealing with this situation.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
Some bounty hunters quit because altcoin market is not in good shape but very few new projects still manage to enter this space in this so called bad time, my point is if new projects can take the risks why not same with bounty hunters? altcoin market of this year is poor no doubt but some bounty projects still become a success

I don't think bounty hunters quit because of a bad season, I think the bar for Bitcointalk's posting standard went way up when they introduced the merit system, and the ability rank up in order to join signature campaigns became extremely harder. it's mostly low level ranks who do a lot of the bulk work for bounty campaigns like telegram, retweets and Facebook bounties, as these jobs pay the lowest. I have never heard of altcoin season, but if you search hard enough you will find good campaigns, their just diamonds in the rough, hard to find. A lot of crypto based projects have been failing.

Obviously the combination of all circumstances plays a role here. It makes no sense to participate in bounties if the company cannot even pay out the tokens and I will not even mention their value. Even the rating on the forum now plays practically no role.

Activity: 728
Merit: 10
I as a bounty hunter now rarely follow bounty development, but now the project that I have participated in is long enough and finally I decided to participate. not waiting for the altcoin season, but waiting for the bitcoin bullrun. more precisely already tired of the scam project.
Pages:
Jump to: