Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Hunter's Problem - page 2. (Read 3933 times)

Activity: 363
Merit: 10
November 19, 2018, 10:39:27 AM
Unfortunately this is inevitable. Now that the fraudsters are doing their jobs very well, you can't even understand that the project is scam. When the fraudsters run away, we understand this ico is scam.

I see not quite so, just to have a few complete scammers that I see, the rest I see just a little analysis can see the phishing of the project. Just look and analyze a bit of the project, we can conclude Grin.
Activity: 364
November 19, 2018, 10:35:54 AM
The frequent problem of bounty hunters is the scam project. many projects are not true and they are so scary that it's a scam.
Activity: 429
November 19, 2018, 10:25:30 AM
The problem with the bounty hunters is the projects that are thought to be true and beautiful but are usually scams and dead projects. There are many ico that can not be trusted so be careful.
Activity: 177
Merit: 1
November 19, 2018, 10:19:44 AM
This is a matter of personal caution.  In fact, avoiding scam is not so difficult, though completely impossible.  At the moment there are entire communities that professionally select bounty
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
November 18, 2018, 02:16:48 PM
As a bounty hunter, I think everyone will meet a few scam projects. This will help us gain more experience in avoiding the promotion of those projects. In my opinion, to avoid phishing projects need to check the necessary information such as white paper, team, application, roadmap .. whether clear or not.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
November 18, 2018, 02:15:24 PM
It's that True if you are a truly bounty hunter you will experienced to promote a scam project ico ?

Yes if you are ignorant on the bounty campign you've participated. It is the bounty hunters own responsibility on finding a legit ICO. It is easy for the ICO team to make false promises so in order to prevent it you should do research first especially knowing the team are real people and not stolen identities. Since 99% fake ICOs are due to fake teams. There are still many factors and I think it depends on your judgment.
Activity: 720
Merit: 103
November 18, 2018, 01:54:41 PM
Recently, I began to notice a different trend. The project itself turns out to be successful, it collects large amounts of funds, however, there is a deception of hunters. Trim the amount allocated to the bounty or do not pay a fee. I think these admins need to be punished.
Activity: 504
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
November 18, 2018, 01:50:56 PM
Yes if you are a bounty hunter then you have to bear in mind that there is going to come a day that you will end up promoting a scam project. It is not intentional, just that there is just so much scam projects out there and they look just as good as the legit projects and people are going to end up signing up for them without knowing that they did
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
November 16, 2018, 11:19:55 AM
promoting something that fails is a bounty hunter food, but the possibility of that happening can be a little small if we look for work carefully and not just follow one project. if indeed you have done a project promotion that scam immediately clean your posts wherever it is for the good of you and all people and investors
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
November 16, 2018, 10:28:29 AM
I want to tell you that none of us are immune from this, each of us probably promoted a fraudulent project at least once in our life. In the end, it’s very often difficult for us to determine which project is fraudulent
Activity: 353
November 16, 2018, 05:27:12 AM
I think you can not avoid it even though you have thoroughly researched the bonuses that have the time you could be cheated by their promise and encouragement. Phishing projects are flooded. That is a big problem that we face because we never know exactly whether the campaign will actually work until the end or it will disappear after a few days since it started.
Activity: 134
Merit: 2
November 16, 2018, 04:29:44 AM
Problem I use to have when am partaking in some bounty’s is this some times when am participating in some projects you will find out that after posting in the thread you will found out that your posting on a wrong thread that’s my own problem.
Activity: 378
November 16, 2018, 04:29:13 AM
My friend was banned account. He participated in the bounty. Maybe it was a scam bounty project? He does not know what's the matter ... He is upset ... (
Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
November 16, 2018, 04:19:23 AM
The scams are so many that if you are an active hunter, it would be virtually impossible to avoid them all... You need to be as carefull as possible, avoid any shady projects, pay attention to what you are promoting and to the other posts on the thread... even if you don't find anything suspicious, maybe someone will...
If you suspect something, confront the team with it... if it doesn't satisfy you, give up the bounty immediately...remember, we need to change things, and the only way is to not supporting the scammers... besides, you'll never get your tokens, or if you do, they'll be worthless
Activity: 854
Merit: 267
November 16, 2018, 04:12:56 AM
Unfortunately this is inevitable. Now that the fraudsters are doing their jobs very well, you can't even understand that the project is scam. When the fraudsters run away, we understand this ico is scam.
Activity: 644
November 16, 2018, 04:07:02 AM
Something that can make money there will definitely be some fraudulent projects. And this is like what happened in the bounty campaign. Ensuring a real project or fraud that I think is very difficult. So their bounty hunters don't intend to promote fraud projects. And we must be careful in determining projects.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 16, 2018, 03:57:11 AM
Bounty hunters participate in many projects. Some of them are scam. But this does not mean that they help them. They themselves do not know about it. Moreover, they often do not receive rewards for their work. And they themselves remain in the cold.
Activity: 406
Merit: 49
November 16, 2018, 03:53:39 AM
My opinion is that you should not take part in the company's bounty of the project. If there is no confidence in the holding of the asset, you should not expect an immediate price takeoff at the initial stage.
Activity: 672
November 16, 2018, 03:50:49 AM
Yes for the bounty Hunter the prospect of promoting or advertising for scam project is always there. There is really no easy way of discriminating a good project and one that will just take investors money and zoom off. It is part of the took involved in the job
Activity: 448
November 16, 2018, 03:49:15 AM
Even experienced bounty hunters after careful project check get in the trap of scam ICO, that happens, but it is sad when bounty hunter without any check choose scam ICO and promote it
Pages:
Jump to: