Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty hunters vs Investors, which of them causes a decline in token prices? - page 2. (Read 211 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Normally bounty hunters do not have a big amount of coins so if they will see instantly tokens after a quotation in a exchange, price will fall down but then rise again in 1-2 weeks or so if investors still hold...
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
It can be both groups that have an impact on the market value

Some ICOs offer higher incentives for early purchasers who might then take profits when trading begins

Some allocate a percentage of the total supply for bounties, airdrops and referrals and the recipients may sell those early too rather than waiting for the project to mature
Activity: 560
Merit: 3
when the bounty became more popular, bountyhunters, if only to earn at least a little money, sell tokens at the lowest prices. The rate goes down instantly. If this was not the course would be higher, and all would be able to earn and investors too
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
I have been trying to figure out why some tokens set at appreciable price begin to decline in value after some time once listed on exchange. The idea which came into my mind was the fact that, some people dump the tokens resulting in decline in token value. I thought about this and tried to make an analysis on bounty hunters and investors in possession of tokens being responsible for decline in token value. I want to know, bounty hunters and investors, which of these two groups are responsible for decline in token values after tokens have been listed on exchanges and why?
Pages:
Jump to: