Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty hunting - work or a hobby? - page 16. (Read 1777 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 106
May 27, 2018, 08:40:54 PM
I never consider bounty as my work even I earned some money because joining bounty is my hobby and to help ICO to promote. Bounty program is very helpful to people because its profitable and possible to earned big amount.

#Support Vanig
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
May 27, 2018, 08:29:40 PM
I am considering bounty as my part-time where I can have an extra income aside from my real job.

I consider it both. Like yours I also consider it as my part time job and at the same I consider it as my hobby, bounty is already part of my life and I'm used to it already.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
May 27, 2018, 08:22:32 PM
I am considering bounty as my part-time where I can have an extra income aside from my real job.
Activity: 108
May 27, 2018, 08:13:47 PM
I’m a bounty hunter and my mindset i do this as a hobby. The different between hobby and as a job is :
- as a hobby: when you do bounty hunter there are so many proses right, do the bounty task, wait for approval, waiting for the token ico sale, waiting for the token transfer, is the project succeed or failed, market exchange. If you do this as a hobby when the project is failed or the token never list in the exchange market, you will think “ i don’t care” you will think it can be you experience and you will never dissappointed.
- as a iob : if the project failed or the token never list on exchange market, you will get angry and also disappointed right?
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1007
Degen in the Space
May 27, 2018, 08:00:09 PM
Bounty hunting can be a work, or can be called as a part-time job and it can be also a hobby for some, collecting tokens and holding it for a long term is very interesting and entertaining.

For me, i'm doing bounties as a part-time job since i'm a student only. I need this money for my financial in my education and to have a profession.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
May 27, 2018, 07:51:56 PM
Well, at least in my country, cryptocurrencies are still a loophole when it comes to tax, regulations aren't thought out and cryptocurrencies aren't taxable. Honestly, the amount most of the bounty hunters earn aren't enough to tax, I mean, when it's taxed it would be so low that every user here would be forced to use multis for bounty hunting, otherwise, you can't make a living from it.

So taking bounty hunting as a freelance off-record work. Let's be honest here, some of us have switched to full-time bounty hunting from our day jobs, to be a freelance taxpayer, you need a tax registration certificate, how many of us have it here?
Both these two decisions aim at getting extra income to improve financial condition of those involved in it. Taking it as a full time job can be done either as investors, traders or participants in crypto related projects like bounty campaign. But besides that, it can be taken also as a part time job for the same purpose that is getting extra money. It may be because of your hobby to do that. Why , here you can discuss and share information with others and of course can increase your knowledge about crypto world. I myself, take and join bounty campaign as my part time job to get additional income.
Activity: 406
Merit: 110
May 27, 2018, 07:43:51 PM
I’m interested in how bounty hunters here view their receiving of bounty tokens and the value from holding or selling them - as a hobby or as a job with taxable income? And also are bounty hunters aware of any tax or other ‘rules’ known to apply to tokens received or sold in the various countries we live in?

My opinion is that there is no need to over-complicate things and treat bounties like they way you find pennies on the floor. If you find some money on the floor would you include it in your taxes? The answer is probably, NO. Just do your bounties and enjoy your profits, if any.
Activity: 3
May 27, 2018, 07:40:03 PM
Just a hobby for me! But an extra income is always good Grin This is the one I'm currently involved https://typerium.io/ is quite fun and competitive, if you guys want to take a look at it.
Activity: 196
May 27, 2018, 07:38:08 PM
Bounty hunting is like a job for me but i also considered this as my hobby cause if i considered bounty hunting as my source of living then i should be aware of scam bounties cause my daily needs depends on my pick bounties.
Activity: 280
May 27, 2018, 07:34:34 PM
Hey, man, which taxes are you talking about? There are still no any taxes in crypto, so I don't even know when bounty hunting can be layed under tax regulation, moreover they are free tokens. In general it depends on your attitude, but those who think that bounty is a job, they earn much more comparing to those guys, who do it just for fun
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 27, 2018, 07:31:31 PM
for the first timw join here, i never thought about this is a job. im just fill my time with the other actifity. so, im just have alittle time to be free and it because i have my own job. now, bounty its like my job, so i have own target everyday. im just take my income from cryptocurrent, so i must do it here. its fun having job here, and it more great if you compare with the other job
Activity: 350
May 27, 2018, 07:28:38 PM
I just posted a reply in another thread where the OP stated they considered bounty hunting was work with money paid to you for your time and resources, with it likened to running a small business. I felt rather that you’d ‘paid’ for the bounty tokens in your wallet with the time you’d used doing bounty tasks and reporting etc rather than with your own cryptocurrency or fiat, and that you needed to factor in as well the time wasted on other bounty campaigns where you didn’t get any reward/payment for your bounty work because the ICO didn’t make softcap or was unethical or a cashgrab or scam! In terms of whether bounty hunting should be seen as a part or full time job/small business or rather as a hobby where you may pick up a few dollars using your phone and computer and internet and time, I felt it would depend on each bounty hunter’s individual circumstances and prevailing tax and other laws in their country. I imagined that most bounty hunters here would treat it as a ‘hobby’ that may bring some reward of tokens that may or may not be worth anything, rather than as job giving predictable taxable income - but I’ve seen little discussion or information published about this however.

I’m interested in how bounty hunters here view their receiving of bounty tokens and the value from holding or selling them - as a hobby or as a job with taxable income? And also are bounty hunters aware of any tax or other ‘rules’ known to apply to tokens received or sold in the various countries we live in?

I am doing bounty hunting as my second option for income. Since I cannot make it to fully understand because of the timestamp it has and it only requires a little bit of our time, so I prefer to make it as my second option for my income.
Activity: 226
Merit: 14
BaanX
May 27, 2018, 07:26:00 PM
Bounty hunting is a hobby for me don't take it seriously with some project that are mostly scam. Some ICO are tends to be fail you need a regular job to survive and buy tokens for the future purposes. Don't be dumb on the things you have now but be wise on choosing your future career.
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
May 27, 2018, 07:04:43 PM
If you can catch great bounties then it can be worth as much as a "real life" investment, but be careful for too high cap bounties, tend to lead to dump.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
May 27, 2018, 06:58:40 PM
Bounty hunting to me is  a work and a whole lot of work. There are times i do not find it easy to do.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1008
Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ
May 27, 2018, 06:57:03 PM
It depends on the time that you are spending for the bounty. A friend of mine has more than 15 accounts and he spend the whole day at bitcointalk forum. He is doing that for a more than 5 months. At this moment, he is kind of expert of different ICOs and will be a good candidate for the expert position at ICObench.  Grin
Activity: 22
May 27, 2018, 06:58:30 PM
To me bounty is just a work not a hobby people just target the taken after the campaign , if it’s hobby people will just do it without expecting any token after campaign
Activity: 317
May 27, 2018, 06:52:49 PM
For me it is a big deal of work because nowadays it is quite difficult to come across a good bounty campaign that will give something tangible in terms of reward at the end of it all. So I time my time to see how successful an ICO can be before embarking on a bounty journey with them.
Activity: 287
Merit: 100
May 27, 2018, 06:49:11 PM
In my opinion this is a job. Because not necessarily bounty can be regarded as a hobby, If hobbies iu is very fun but this sometimes makes anxiety and feels tiring. So this is just a job and not a hobby.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
May 27, 2018, 06:48:01 PM
For me, this is a work at the same time hobby. Because I'm enjoying what I'm doing. I consider this also as freelance work because I hold the time and I can choose the bounty campaign I want.
I also think the same thing, Jobs as well as a hobby and I can say. Hobbies paid, Such is what is happening or expression of my feelings. One of the jobs I work on today is participating in every Bounty Campaign that makes us earn Earnings. Therefore it is a paid Hobby.
Pages:
Jump to: