Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] HUT34 Project - Where A.I Does Business - page 2. (Read 5258 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 262
No bounties, no answers from the manager, no any info on bounties but still no scam alerts...What is going on, why do everybody forget about that project?
I didn't m8. For a little while I have had some contact with devs. Tasha from telegram group asked my some details regarding my account.
I think she wanted to check if any of the bounty hunters have some default green trust.
From this moment till now, this will be about a week, she stays silent, so as Tim and Peter(he ignored my questions entirely).
We are close to a month now, without promised bounty. Aggravating and it starts to stink IHMO.
I guess we have to make some noise, get some attention... and I hate that because we are not asking for free shit, we have fairly earned those bounty's.  Undecided  Huh  Sad Lame Hut34, so so very lame.
should we make some noise on social media?
I dont believe it is a scam, but devs dont even make us aware on our bounties
Activity: 289
Merit: 100
when the bounty will be distribution Huh
Activity: 1638
Merit: 756
Bobby Fischer was right
No bounties, no answers from the manager, no any info on bounties but still no scam alerts...What is going on, why do everybody forget about that project?
I didn't m8. For a little while I have had some contact with devs. Tasha from telegram group asked my some details regarding my account.
I think she wanted to check if any of the bounty hunters have some default green trust.
From this moment till now, this will be about a week, she stays silent, so as Tim and Peter(he ignored my questions entirely).
We are close to a month now, without promised bounty. Aggravating and it starts to stink IHMO.
I guess we have to make some noise, get some attention... and I hate that because we are not asking for free shit, we have fairly earned those bounty's.  Undecided  Huh  Sad Lame Hut34, so so very lame.
Hey guys, are bounty tokens distributed already?
Last post from the manager was 5th of January and I have not received anything Sad
Activity: 249
Merit: 115
you became aware of our coins
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
You all can join Telegram chat, I'm still waiting confirmation from the team.
Activity: 249
Merit: 115
when will we receive tokens
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
yes..we would be very happy to hear of some updates. we have had plenty of patience. some news would be great.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 756
Bobby Fischer was right
Bounty will not be dealt until new year! Let's enjoy new year!
Any updates? Awfully quiet in here lately Smiley 
Bounty will not be dealt until new year! Let's enjoy new year!

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
BOUNTY IS LIVE
Hello rijaljun,
My ether wallet has been hacked and please replace my ether wallet,
My new wallet address: 0xB91463E965e16b72DEDb050666599b40E78F79D6
Number on spreadsheet 212 for article media campaigns,
Thank you

sorry, please re-calculate to my stake in signature campaign ... its total should be 8 stakes ... not 6

thanks
Ah, sorry.
Now it's okay

Здравствуйте! Я правильно понимаю, что продажа токенов закончилась и баунти кампания тоже? Когда будет происходить раздача токенов?
Also I would like to know the timing of the distribution and the number of earned coins for participating in the campaign of blogs and articles.

I'm in contact with the team to get the pool. Well, TGE distribution is just finished, Christmas is coming. Let them have their time and rest as well.
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
Also I would like to know the timing of the distribution and the number of earned coins for participating in the campaign of blogs and articles.
Activity: 242
Здравствуйте! Я правильно понимаю, что продажа токенов закончилась и баунти кампания тоже? Когда будет происходить раздача токенов?
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
paper money is going away
sorry, please re-calculate to my stake in signature campaign ... its total should be 8 stakes ... not 6

thanks
Activity: 214
join bounty sosial media campaign
Found some copy workers, new medium accounts which only have 1 article (kinda dead blog).
150 participants have just submitted their articles and videos on Dec, 1-9. To be fair, I was thinking to reject them all beacuse imo that's no longer effective. But since the submission link was't closed until the end of ICO, I should re-consider this, and your advices are welcome!

Will be back and re-review tonight.
I think it is a pretty fair desicion, although one of my contents will be rejected
Activity: 602
Merit: 279
Found some copy workers, new medium accounts which only have 1 article (kinda dead blog).
150 participants have just submitted their articles and videos on Dec, 1-9. To be fair, I was thinking to reject them all beacuse imo that's no longer effective. But since the submission link was't closed until the end of ICO, I should re-consider this, and your advices are welcome!

I think those, who submitted their content before the end of ICO should receive their bounty. It's fair. But as for me I wouldn't give any tokens to those guys with only one article on newly registered blog.

Pages:
Jump to: