Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO] 📱 AppCoins: The New Blockchain-Based Protocol For The App Stores - page 16. (Read 22511 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Joined telegram and twitter
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
#JOIN

Bitcointalk username: adiksau0414
Forum rank: member
Posts count:  (including your registration post) 230
ETH address: 0xcCcCfaa41b075466FD323C8b973eD4EbD574345a
Activity: 255
Merit: 250
too little pool for reddit... can it be made bigger? thx
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169
Hi. I would like to clarify. How many retweets is allowed to do in a day? Some bounty do not allow retweets older than 14 days what requirements do you have?

Just try to read on the rules on twitter campaign.
You can see all the rules on there, and all of your question.
Read the rules that apply to Twitter bounty. I did not see answers to their questions. If you, respected, can help answer them. If not, then why did you answer to my post?

You can retweet all the tweets since campaign start date.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Hi. I would like to clarify. How many retweets is allowed to do in a day? Some bounty do not allow retweets older than 14 days what requirements do you have?

Read the rules that apply to Twitter bounty. I did not see answers to their questions. If you, respected, can help answer them. If not, then why did you answer to my post?

Maybe we are just helping one another. Sometime i also do that. I guess right now we just have to wait for Sylon to come back online to answer that question since it is not state in the OP.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

joined twitter bounty, i hope this project will be success. good luck sylon and dev. your still best favorite as manager campaign for me

I have to agree that Sylon has been very active in managing ICO bounty campaign. Given the amount of workload, he has been coping relatively well.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

Activity: 1148
joined twitter bounty, i hope this project will be success. good luck sylon and dev. your still best favorite as manager campaign for me
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Dear manager..Sir Sylon !!
I want to change my address wallet in signature campaign spreadsheet..
My username : Kikeeping
My New Wallet : 0x23b5E29A1dB88b7770Bb54fcf243527dC9191b8C
OLd Address : 0x51fbE12863a5305a1de9dB829fC5371046d3C6D1

Thanks you verymuch sir..
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
Please indicate where can I view my bund rate?

What is bund rate??? I think the most important is the amount of staking that you have been given. The allocation of staking is always shown on the 2nd post of the thread. Do look at the correct spreadsheet that you are targeting.

That's exact.

I think he meant "stakes".

I am interested in this coins but too bad, you all dont accept Jr. Member rank right??? There seems to be slot.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169

What is bund rate??? I think the most important is the amount of staking that you have been given. The allocation of staking is always shown on the 2nd post of the thread. Do look at the correct spreadsheet that you are targeting.

That's exact.

I think he meant "stakes".
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

Activity: 420
Merit: 102
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
#JOIN

Bitcointalk username: Chrystora123
Forum rank: Full Member
Posts count:  (including your registration post) 306
ETH address: 0x7B2788bd6CF36224437e13901D2326b24B88c5c3
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
I would like to leave this campaign, thanks.
Activity: 280
Joined Telegram and Twitter campaign.....
Activity: 434
Hi,

is it possible to update the website so I can post the translated Thread?

Greetings
Activity: 749
Merit: 503
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
#JOIN

Bitcointalk username: teamcryptonator
Forum rank: Hero Member
Posts count: 699
ETH address: 0xbA084CBbE406b057DDB08d8B1bEb9ed87593A237
Pages:
Jump to: