Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounty] [ICO] Arena Twitter & Banner Campaigns - page 5. (Read 6405 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0
i want joined twitter campaign
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
@KS03                  Updated spreadsheet for the second tweet

@ui_zakharchenko Updated spreadsheet for the second tweet

@butterflies04       Updated spreadsheet for the second tweet

@YaseenMosa
           The Twitter program is over, the banner campaign is still active.

@ankit10              We will announce the exchanges after the ICO. We are in talks with exchanges right now.
Activity: 330
Merit: 101
Hi I'm KS03

Can you check me out as well.  I received 1 credit but not the second one.

Thank you very much.
Activity: 336
joined bounty program Twitter
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
I just updated on of the spreadsheets for the Twitter campaign. I put quantity of tokens per person that will be paid out based on Tweets. If you posted 1 tweet on form I verified tweet. If you posted more than once and you didn't post your Tweet in the form please post your # on the spreadsheet and link to both tweets in this thread.

Updated Twitter campaign spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NbfFYdrzGpztXkEAv2bOQ3_WnqLzCqIeWTBMrMWbaGc/edit?usp=sharing

Some people didn't link to Tweet those where denied and I will switch those to approved as long as you post your Tweet here along with your # on the spreedsheet.

There was some of you who didn't post your Waves address, please go to the form and login and post your Waves address.

All payouts will be given at the end of the ICO. I will be going through other spreedsheets in the next day or two.  

I was only credited for 1 tweet.  Here are my 2 tweets posted above from earlier in the thread.  Thanks!

My wawes adres 3P5e9W4g3wjP6p6hd6VrzDZGCDR6Lr9kpN8
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21078615
Activity: 219
Merit: 100

Hi dev team.

Can you please review my tweets and see if I qualify for the 2 tweets vs 1.  I completed one on Aug 2 and one on aug 4th.  I am only receiving credit for 1 in the spreadsheet.

Thanks!
Activity: 952
Merit: 267
I'm going to keep the banner campaign open until the end of the ICO which will be on Sep 4th. The budget for that campaign is nowhere near the campaign budget of 100,000 tokens.

The Twitter Campaign went over budget that's why I had to close it, everyone who's Tweets are approved will get paid even though I may have gone over the 100,000 token limit.

I will be updating the spreedsheet for the banner campaign on payouts amounts. Coins will start being distrubuted and on the exchange right after the ICO ends. Within 24 to 48 hours the close of the ICO token distribution will happen.     

Any update regarding banner campaigns? When will banner campaign get closed? Also please share when will coins will get listed on exchanges
Thanks for updating us.
 Can you please tell, on which exchange Arena tokens will be listed? Bittrex, livecoin or any small exchange first.
I'm going to keep the banner campaign open until the end of the ICO which will be on Sep 4th. The budget for that campaign is nowhere near the campaign budget of 100,000 tokens.

The Twitter Campaign went over budget that's why I had to close it, everyone who's Tweets are approved will get paid even though I may have gone over the 100,000 token limit.

I will be updating the spreedsheet for the banner campaign on payouts amounts. Coins will start being distrubuted and on the exchange right after the ICO ends. Within 24 to 48 hours the close of the ICO token distribution will happen.     

Any update regarding banner campaigns? When will banner campaign get closed? Also please share when will coins will get listed on exchanges
Activity: 952
I adjusted it to 2 Tweets 800 tokens.

I was only credited for 1 tweet.  Here are my 2 tweets posted above from earlier in the thread.  Thanks!
Activity: 291
Merit: 100

I just updated on of the spreadsheets for the Twitter campaign. I put quantity of tokens per person that will be paid out based on Tweets. If you posted 1 tweet on form I verified tweet. If you posted more than once and you didn't post your Tweet in the form please post your # on the spreadsheet and link to both tweets in this thread.

Updated Twitter campaign spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NbfFYdrzGpztXkEAv2bOQ3_WnqLzCqIeWTBMrMWbaGc/edit?usp=sharing

Some people didn't link to Tweet those where denied and I will switch those to approved as long as you post your Tweet here along with your # on the spreedsheet.

There was some of you who didn't post your Waves address, please go to the form and login and post your Waves address.

All payouts will be given at the end of the ICO. I will be going through other spreedsheets in the next day or two.  
Activity: 1096
Merit: 167
Please give me a couple of days to go through everything. I will add payout total in the next couple of days. Been super busy with the ICO over the past few days.   

Hi...when we ca see our rewards in the twiiter spreedshet
Thznk you ser...good luck
Please give me a couple of days to go through everything. I will add payout total in the next couple of days. Been super busy with the ICO over the past few days.   

Activity: 784
Merit: 257
The Twitter campaign is closed as of 8-20-2017

Thank you, everyone, for contributing to the Twitter campaign!

Payouts of Arena tokens will happen after the ICO

Payouts are as follows:

for 1000 followers on up, 2 maximum tweets per campaign. Maximum 2000 Tokens per user 1000 tokens per Tweet.

400 or more followers will get 400 tokens per tweet maximum 2 Tweets per campaign 800 tokens total

If you haven't already please make sure and update your posting on the form and put your Waves address in.  

Arena Banner campaign is open

Means this campaign is complete, When will the payment be made, and what is the value of this coin, Happy to get involved in your project, good luck.. Smiley
Activity: 1096
Merit: 167
Activity: 1666
Earn bitcoins every hour, link below at signature.
waves wallet: 3P4QczKoiNGj3HMYo6qWTqXerHzaiF3mv8d
what else do i need to send here other than waves wallet? day of payment?
Activity: 518
Merit: 325

Payouts are as follows:

for 1000 followers on up, 2 maximum tweets per campaign. Maximum 2000 Tokens per user 1000 tokens per Tweet.

400 or more followers will get 400 tokens per tweet maximum 2 Tweets per campaign 800 tokens total

If you haven't already please make sure and update your posting on the form and put your Waves address in.  

My Waves address
3P5e9W4g3wjP6p6hd6VrzDZGCDR6Lr9kpN8

Payouts are as follows:

Pages:
Jump to: