Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✳️[BOUNTY] [ICO] ✔️ ClimateCoin - FIGHT AGAINST CLIMATE CHANGE! ✳️✅ - page 2. (Read 10470 times)

Activity: 944
Merit: 14
Hello everybody! Does anyone know what's going on? Spreadsheet is closed, no one answers questions, maybe I do not know something? Tell me, please.
Activity: 518
Merit: 104
when should we expect tokens rewards?
is there any information on this issue?
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Activity: 406
when will the spreadsheet be opened? we are here too long waiting for 1 month duration. please advise your esteemed manager.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
I have never had any problems with Sylon manager, but in this company really there was no news for a long time
Dear Sylon, allocate a little time for us and clarify this project  Smiley

+1
Activity: 616
Merit: 107
I have never had any problems with Sylon manager, but in this company really there was no news for a long time
Dear Sylon, allocate a little time for us and clarify this project  Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
Bounty manager. You already wrote a lot of people. Please contact and send all coins to the bounty program. I hope for your understanding.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 274
homt.net
1 month from ClimateCoin ICO end. Spreadsheets still closed and no any news or answers from bounty manager.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour, link below at signature.
Yes why bounty manager here is not active .. strange with this project .. I am asking for spreadsheet in telegram bounty no answer also ..

Same question here. when should we expect tokens rewards?
And again my status is NO in the spreadsheet! I have asked to fix this before but still the same, could you please fix it manager?
thanks!
Yes why bounty manager here is not active .. strange with this project .. I am asking for spreadsheet in telegram bounty no answer also ..
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
So that active bounty manager is MIA for over a month... Great... not only that but not a single response in the slack group.

Anyone else having these issues...?
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Hi Sylon,

I am looking for some answers.

What's going on with Bounties as the spreadsheet was never updated and bounties were not paid out. This was a very demanding bounty program with 7 posts a week. Bounty program PDF removed from the internet also.

Spreadsheet not updated:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MCrMcnGns7qmUEZYBlCQ2aboYyxo1KmlHxxqWALy5To/edit#gid=1439389250

It says "no" under participation, but I met requirements the entire time. Line 154

Please update us on the situation with the bounty payouts.

https://twitter.com/coincidencejon
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
Good evening. During what time will they send coins to the bounty program? Please give information as what? Thank you.
-------
Hello manager
Is there any chance to change my eth address which i am use when participated. Now is they hacked and not secure, and i would like to put my new address
My old address is: 0x59667a9fa812f67d1b1cf63abbceb337d7093e50
and i need to replace with new: 0x740017c9a495d5c03c570Bd448c2805813585Cb6

TW username: @planetbitco

thanks
legendary
Activity: 1203
Merit: 1000
Hello manager
Is there any chance to change my eth address which i am use when participated. Now is they hacked and not secure, and i would like to put my new address
My old address is: 0x59667a9fa812f67d1b1cf63abbceb337d7093e50
and i need to replace with new: 0x740017c9a495d5c03c570Bd448c2805813585Cb6

TW username: @planetbitco

thanks
Activity: 364
Please spreadsheet in open..
Activity: 944
Merit: 14
Hello manager! We are looking forward to an open electronic spreadsheet and tokens, of course.
Activity: 336
Hello dev, when the spreadsheet will be open?? please answer.. thank you..
Activity: 1162
Merit: 274
homt.net
Sorry, if I rightly understand rewards should be distributed after the end of ICO, but when it will be?
I read coin listed on etherdelta
Regards
CO2 also listed on CoinExchange on 12th, but trading started on 13th. But there are no any updates from Sylon about bounty.. we need wait Smiley
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
Sorry, if I rightly understand rewards should be distributed after the end of ICO, but when it will be?
I read coin listed on etherdelta
Regards
when spreadsheet bounty in open ??
Pages:
Jump to: