Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌐 [BOUNTY] [ICO] 🌐 ConnectJob - Reinventing the Jobbing Market 🌐 - page 2. (Read 2983 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 0
i think people are busy with making connectjob to the next level... i love that if are running so...I searching for these project and find lots of good positive vibes coming for these project and lots of international blogging and news already covered the connectjob.. i am happy that i am part of these awesome project and i wish people who invested with me in these will be the witness of success
Thank you Rahul.
And yes, we're currently working on making ConnectJob one of the best bounty ever. Stay tune
Activity: 735
Merit: 17
ConnectJob, The Freelancing Industry Breakthrough

The history of money can be traced back to someone buying something at a particular time and place. Sick and tired of losing something of greater value to the predominate barter system, they decided to set a new, golden standard for exchanging values by using — why gold of course.

https://medium.com/@connectjob_/connectjob-the-freelancing-industry-breakthrough-3c532d430326
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
i think people are busy with making connectjob to the next level... i love that if are running so...I searching for these project and find lots of good positive vibes coming for these project and lots of international blogging and news already covered the connectjob.. i am happy that i am part of these awesome project and i wish people who invested with me in these will be the witness of success
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Hello, i am been selected  for manu bounty program but i really dont know about the rules as it says we have to submit the reports of all our like tweet share along with the ICO last week ..So what is the ICO last week or does we have to submit all our like tweet share only at the last week. Please clarify on this because its really messing me up with my works.. thanks in advance
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
ConnectJob is the first mobile app that aims to connect people looking for a job to be done to jobbers all over the world based on geo localisation. ConnectJob app’s objectives are to provide a Jobber to someone in need of a service and to provide potential clients to Jobbers. It allows ease of access for customers to find what they need, right at their fingertips. In another word: people helping people. Why do I need a blockchain? These services and so work fine?
Thank you @Synthmental. Nice to have you onboard
Activity: 74
Joined bounty. Good luck, devs!
Still there is no update from the developer/admin of this thread. We need to know what is the progress of this ICO and also how we will know our stakes in joining the signature campaign? Hope someone from the team will updatdd us here in the forum and answer all our queries. Thanks

Yeah, they should provide more info. Spreadsheet is necessary needed when making a campaign because it will let the participants know how much will they earn or to calculate whether there is missing in the information given.
Yes. You are quite correct and we are looking into possible solutions that will benefit the community. As you can see, our previous bounty manager left without properly putting things in place. We apologize for this and will shortly be making announcements that will address these issues.
Is there admin or developers here that can update us regarding the ICO? Your telegram channel is very active but there is no admin that can reply to all the queries about this project. Is this really a legit ICO or there is something wrong from the team? Please update us here in the forum. Thanks!
Hi,
Sorry about that. Our pre-sales is turning out better than expected with over $4 million raised! Hectic two weeks.
But now, we've got everything under control and will be addressing all concerns and complaint promptly!
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Is there admin or developers here that can update us regarding the ICO? Your telegram channel is very active but there is no admin that can reply to all the queries about this project. Is this really a legit ICO or there is something wrong from the team? Please update us here in the forum. Thanks!
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
I just done fill ConnectJob ICO Signature Campaign
My email: [email protected]
My wallet: 0x166e9E207b79872280A33B6D4bd1B1b591602006
Thanks
Activity: 788
Merit: 273
I would like to see where the spreadsheet of this project is for me to know if I am already involved.?
I'm going to help, I just can not see where the spreadsheet is because I'm trying to join it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
when and where to write the report ? where can you find the table ?
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
Powering Real Economy in the gaming world
why there is no spreadsheet?
Activity: 896
Merit: 198
i already join in your signature campaign already filled it up in your website but im not recieveing any email. much better if you will create google form than using your website BTW i already try it twice.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
Still there is no update from the developer/admin of this thread. We need to know what is the progress of this ICO and also how we will know our stakes in joining the signature campaign? Hope someone from the team will updatdd us here in the forum and answer all our queries. Thanks

Yeah, they should provide more info. Spreadsheet is necessary needed when making a campaign because it will let the participants know how much will they earn or to calculate whether there is missing in the information given.
Activity: 224
The site really liked, the bounty of the company is not very complicated, just do not understand what purse to indicate on the site?
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Activity: 6
Best for future.Best for Life.Thank You.
Activity: 91
★Adconity.com★
I have already applied the signature.
Pages:
Jump to: