Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO] 📌 DropDeck: A Cross-border Business Funding Platform 📌 - page 2. (Read 25579 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 251
ATTENTION TO DROPDECK BOUNTY CAMPAIGN PARTICIPANTS!

You have to read this blog post to convert your DDD tokens into PIN tokens.
If you don't do it on time, you may not receive anything at the end and lose your tokens.

https://medium.com/dropdeck/why-and-how-do-i-convert-ddd-to-pin-31e09f9b1ff8

thank you sir for information but i don't understand about schedule for convert DDD

"Schedule of converting DDD to PIN:

Starting from January 12, 2018 at 00:00 GMT: DDD holders can start depositing their DDD tokens to a wallet dedicated to the conversion.
    Starting from January 22, 2018 at 00:00 GMT: PIN tokens will be distributed to your PIN wallet according to the aforementioned conversion rate, plus  the bonus."

it's mean we only have 10 days to covert DDD from Januari 12 until January 22, it's that right sir ?
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169
ATTENTION TO DROPDECK BOUNTY CAMPAIGN PARTICIPANTS!

You have to read this blog post to convert your DDD tokens into PIN tokens.
If you don't do it on time, you may not receive anything at the end and lose your tokens.

https://medium.com/dropdeck/why-and-how-do-i-convert-ddd-to-pin-31e09f9b1ff8

EDIT: Please don't follow this process anymore.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Did the DDD token begin to be listed in the binance?
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I received my rewards for social media campaign
Thanks DropDeck
I waiting  DDD tokens listed on big exchange
Good luck all
Activity: 476
Merit: 109
The best the event of 2017 is an acquaintance to such remarkable project as DropDeck! I lay great hopes on him and I believe that the team down won't let!
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
Thank you management, I just realized that I have got my Dropdeck. I am most grateful and goodluck to Dropdeck in 2018 and beyond

Good afternoon, I was doing the company, but I do not see myself in the table for steaks? How did this happen? Can you check my work and charge for it steaks?
https://twitter.com/f1rstalex

Somebody will answer ?
Merit: 106
hi admin, thank you
I received my rewards

Good afternoon, I was doing the company, but I do not see myself in the table for steaks? How did this happen? Can you check my work and charge for it steaks?
https://twitter.com/f1rstalex
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
I received my rewards

thank you
Activity: 560
I have received DDD dev .... thank you, and now wait for DDD listed on big bursa
and now at https://etherdelta.com/#0xe129417140b1b4f5f3d5dcb554ddeb8d89c04a92-ETH
DDD is already listed with very cheap orders but I will wait until the price is high
Activity: 616
Thanks, got my bounty for social media campaign. Now waiting to see it on some exchanges soon.
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
 I received my rewards for social media campaign
Thanks DropDeck
I waiting  DDD tokens listed on big exchange
Good luck all
Activity: 756
Merit: 265
received his DDD tokens for social networks. A huge thanks to the startup and the manager of this program!
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
A terrible campaign. Like everyone with automatic counting of retweets. I retweeted with 11/25 = the result of 0. I'm disappointed Sylon
Activity: 504
Merit: 107
Hello  Sylon! I do not understand why 405 coins were credited to me, only 22 came to me, and then another 17 Huh The final spreadsheet is 200. This is NOT the first time! And I write every time, but you never tell me!
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
I was regularly retweeting your tweets since 26 of October but why I didn't get any stakes?
I was #404 on the spreadsheet. Please check bounty manager.

The final spreadsheet is already out sent to the dev team for distribution. We should be expecting that in our wallet soon.
Activity: 854
I was regularly retweeting your tweets since 26 of October but why I didn't get any stakes?
I was #404 on the spreadsheet. Please check bounty manager.
Activity: 420
Merit: 25
maybe no one will get anything, as funds are lost

Or maybe you should just stop spreading FUD on things you know nothing about. Kiss

Sorry, I read something on coss facebook post, but maybe I didn't get it right.

I like dropdeck project, had no intention to fud.
Activity: 462
Merit: 281
dApps Development Automation Platform
This bounty campaign is based on a BBB (Bounties Buy Back) model: all of the bounties tokens that will be distributed through this campaign will be purchased back, at ICO price, after the token sale end.

100% of the DDD tokens from the bounty campaign will be purchased back, in exchange of ETH.

As for now this rules maybe it not in use anymore!
Could you please confirm, Sylon?
Pages:
Jump to: