Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO] EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP blockchain communications infrastructure - page 17. (Read 111696 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
it feels like we are not gonna get our bounty this year...it will take time to recover those tokens and to find out how it happened and who did that ? ETT now sucks !!!
Activity: 173
i hope this hacked incident will solved soon
because many people wait the token to be trade

Activity: 340
Merit: 111
I almost forgot about this project.
Why the coin has not been shared?
What dev finds the problem?
Activity: 950
Merit: 510
for now all we have to do is wait and let the do thier job to resolve this issue lets pray to solve this problem asap  Smiley
Must be need to control our emotions and supportive relationships with the EncryptoTel management team by our patience. We all have knowledge what's going on with EncryptoTel team. It's all about waiting, nothing else.
If you have knowledge of what is happening. Please tell this knowledge to everyone. Because at the moment, specifically nothing is known. How much to wait, a year?
Activity: 247
Merit: 250
for now all we have to do is wait and let the do thier job to resolve this issue lets pray to solve this problem asap  Smiley
Must be need to control our emotions and supportive relationships with the EncryptoTel management team by our patience. We all have knowledge what's going on with EncryptoTel team. It's all about waiting, nothing else.
Activity: 508
Merit: 254
I feel sorry for anyone not getting paid in general for their work. are getting long are really bad if they are not solved, I hope this problem can be completed by dev and team.
Activity: 546
Merit: 251
I was waiting for their signature prize . Investments at the very least won't hurt.
Activity: 616
Merit: 501
Chainjoes.com
for now all we have to do is wait and let the do thier job to resolve this issue lets pray to solve this problem asap  Smiley

what is solved
i think until now, dev in announcement thread without anything update after write information hack
Activity: 896
Merit: 253
for now all we have to do is wait and let the do thier job to resolve this issue lets pray to solve this problem asap  Smiley
Activity: 2870
Merit: 612
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
I feel sad for the incident but I know the team are going to make an effort to sort things out.
I'm not worried about my bounty either because I know it will be release as soon as this problem will be given a solution.

what happened ? somethings very bad?

Hacked. Do some back read and you'll know.
Activity: 224
I feel sad for the incident but I know the team are going to make an effort to sort things out.
I'm not worried about my bounty either because I know it will be release as soon as this problem will be given a solution.

what happened ? somethings very bad?
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
Activity: 812
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
Of course they are going to pay for our efforts but it wont be any time soon. All we can do now is wait Wink
Activity: 476
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
i think the team need bounty tokens to cover the hacked
amount , so there is no bounty and please
stop crying you fucking bounty hanters.

yeah i think so .team selfhack our bounty tokens i understand that tweet . please guys open your eyes they will never pay bounty rewards . so what we do for this problem ?
The team would not do that, they have to be professional and address the issue and not to sacrifice the bounty, it's only a small
amount allocated for the bounty and they deserved to be paid for their effort in promoting the project.

yeah they should pay those who have rendered their efforts in services to help in promoting the project. they are just so stupid if they will not do anything about this. we are not wasting any of our efforts for senselessness the developers have!
Activity: 2898
Merit: 590
BTC to the MOON in 2019

yeah i think so .team selfhack our bounty tokens i understand that tweet . please guys open your eyes they will never pay bounty rewards . so what we do for this problem ?
The team would not do that, they have to be professional and address the issue and not to sacrifice the bounty, it's only a small
amount allocated for the bounty and they deserved to be paid for their effort in promoting the project.
Activity: 602
So you think the rewards will only be distributed next year? This is disappointing.
Activity: 168
it's all fucked up man!!!! i feel like we are never gonna receive our bounty..not at least this year. Never expected this to happen with ETT.. highly disppointed
Activity: 546
A company that can't protect their data . Our How Can I protect our phone conversations ?
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
if this is going to happen right now,  i guess bounty hunters will now need escrow of bounty funds for them to get paid too! this will happen over and over soon and all those team doing ICO will also not pay their campaign participants!
Activity: 560
Merit: 501

Pages:
Jump to: