Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO] EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP blockchain communications infrastructure - page 58. (Read 111723 times)

Activity: 544
Merit: 500
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
Signature campaign has been updated for the last time. We will not add any stake to anybody, neither changing amount of stakes. Thanks for your comprehension.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fFd-CsdncXHASxpdUMmfyMLkBfnEit-mXRgVCvCsWrE/

When I count my posts since last Saturday 12:01 AM, I count 12 posts: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/muleroaa-527271
But the count wasn't done from Saturday 12 AM UTC.

I think there was very short notice as to ending the signature campaign. I expected a message to come out, but since it's now Thursday I would have thought this full week might still count (posts till Saturday) or the whole week would be disregarded completely, because the ICO finished this week.

Now if I had read this notice 4 hours ago I still could have made a few extra posts to finish off this week, just like I'm sure others have done. Now for not reading the notice in time I won't get any stakes at all for this week (only needed 3 posts according to count).

Yes, i think signcamp finish next saturday sir

The manager already declare end and said participants can take out their signatures. I can see some are already joining other signature campaign. This is a bias manager, I wonder why he was chosen in the first place when he hasn't managed a campaign since.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
Signature campaign has been updated for the last time. We will not add any stake to anybody, neither changing amount of stakes. Thanks for your comprehension.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fFd-CsdncXHASxpdUMmfyMLkBfnEit-mXRgVCvCsWrE/

When I count my posts since last Saturday 12:01 AM, I count 12 posts: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/muleroaa-527271

I think there was very short notice as to ending the signature campaign. I expected a message to come out, but since it's now Thursday I would have thought this full week might still count (posts till Saturday) or the whole week would be disregarded completely, because the ICO finished this week.

Now if I had read this notice 4 hours ago I still could have made a few extra posts to finish off this week, just like I'm sure others have done. Now for not reading the notice in time I won't get any stakes at all for this week (only needed 3 posts according to count).

Yes, i think signcamp finish next saturday sir
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI

Activity: 3038
Merit: 617

I don't received stake for this please check my record. I reach the post requirements.

Every stake has been distributed. If you posted 11 times (compared to your last Saturday post counts), you will not receive your stakes.

I have posted 15 times since last Saturday but you didn't record. Was it?
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169

I don't received stake for this please check my record. I reach the post requirements.

Every stake has been distributed. If you posted 11 times (compared to your last Saturday posts count), you will not receive your stakes. Rules are rules.
Activity: 837
Merit: 500

legendary

legendary
Hello sylon. I already ranked up to SR. Member. I hope thar you can update my rank
I updated your member rank.

Alright guys, few infos about what will happen during the next few days.

As you may have noticed, EncryptoTel ICO has been a success. It other words, it means that all of our campaigns are now closed.

• We will update signature campaign spreadsheet tonight. If you posted 12 times since last Saturday, you will receive your weekly stakes. After that, spreadsheet will not be updated anymore.
  • We will update translation campaign spreadsheet. When it will be done, it will never be updated anymore.
  • Same thing for other campaign spreadsheets.
  • We will start to distribute Twitter campaign stakes during the next two weeks. From now, your retweets and likes on new tweets don't count anymore.
  • Bounties will be distributed in two weeks.
Hey Sylon, just want to make this clear for everyone. Will it be a problem if I use my coinbase wallet ETH address to receive my stakes?, should we create an account to receive our bounty?,
Thanks for info.

Please, don't use exchange addresses. You take the risk to never receive your tokens since you never fully control an exchange address.
As written above, creating a MyEtherWallet address would be a better idea.
So can coinbase online ETH wallet address be used?. would that be ok because it that address from coinbase I used. Undecided

I just advised you to not use an exchange address. Coinbase is an exchange...
Create an MyEtherWallet address and give it to me, I will change it on spreadsheet.
Done. Cheesy your were very fast getting my address updated thanks, your the best and reliable campaign manager here on bitcontalk. Cheesy I will definitely leave a trust on your profile.

Thank you! I appreciate it! Cheesy
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

As you may have noticed, EncryptoTel ICO has been a success. It other words, it means that all of our campaigns are now closed.

• We will update signature campaign spreadsheet tonight. If you posted 12 times since last Saturday, you will receive your weekly stakes. After that, spreadsheet will not be updated anymore.
  • We will update translation campaign spreadsheet. When it will be done, it will never be updated anymore.
  • We will start to distribute Twitter campaign stakes during the next two weeks. From now, your retweets and likes on new tweets don't count anymore.
Hey Sylon, just want to make this clear for everyone. Will it be a problem if I use my coinbase wallet ETH address to receive my stakes?, should we create an account to receive our bounty?,
Thanks for info.

Please, don't use exchange addresses. You take the risk to never receive your tokens since you never fully control an exchange address.
So can coinbase online ETH wallet address be used?. would that be ok because it that address from coinbase I used. Undecided

Create an MyEtherWallet address and give it to me, I will change it on spreadsheet.
Done. Cheesy your were very fast getting my address updated thanks, your the best and reliable campaign manager here on bitcontalk. Cheesy I will definitely leave a trust on your profile.
Activity: 378
BlockChainBroker - The Real Estate Exchange
Hello sylon. I already ranked up to SR. Member. I hope thar you can update my rank
Activity: 601
good job i waiting distribution bounty and I am looking forward to exchange realist in bitrex, poloniex, lique
 ico sold $4.281.490
legendary

Thanks for info.

Activity: 868
Merit: 501
Chainjoes.com

Thanks for info.

So can coinbase online ETH wallet address be used?.

i think you can't use ETH exchanger
only use dekstop wallet, or online wallet but support and accepted acces token, example myetherwallet

Thanks for info.

legendary

Pls check today post counts. Wonna now full stake count =)

I'm currently updating signature campaign spreadsheet.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Pls check today post counts. Wonna now full stake count =)
legendary

Thanks for info.

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
Surprise to see the ICO ended too soon and it also got an extra million for their funds. There must be whales who invested a lot for this project. Well done congratulatios Encryptotel.

Thanks for info.

If you have an existing myetherwallet, why don't you use it.

Thanks for info.
Pages:
Jump to: