Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO] ETHBOOKS - The World's 1st Crypto-Centric e-Book Store - page 46. (Read 35062 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
hi ethbookspro, is your allocated bounty pool 2% is based on the total supply? or from the number of tokens sold after the ico?

It's based on the total supply. With the level of interest in the EthBooks ICO so far, we are certain that the EBK tokens will be sold out before October 20th.

wow, then thats good news. i really hope that all tokens will be sold out before that date. anyway, any updates on the amount raised?

Hello,

We have now raised 4200 ETH in the pre-sale. The current pre-sale ends on 10th September. If we don't sell out before then, we're certain that we will hit our target of 42,500 ETH when the ICO starts on September 18th.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
hi ethbookspro, is your allocated bounty pool 2% is based on the total supply? or from the number of tokens sold after the ico?

It's based on the total supply. With the level of interest in the EthBooks ICO so far, we are certain that the EBK tokens will be sold out before October 20th.

wow, then thats good news. i really hope that all tokens will be sold out before that date. anyway, any updates on the amount raised?
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
joined in facebook ,twitter, newsletter, and telegram bounty campaign
thanks dev
this is great jobs

this my facebook link : https://web.facebook.com/yuni.saraswati.73
numb in spreadsheets : 369

twitter profile link : https://twitter.com/btc_get
number in spreadsheets : 1399
Activity: 291
joined in twitter campaign
thanks dev
this my twitter profile link : https://twitter.com/hanta_uciha
number of spreadsheets : 1397
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
I would like to inquire about the campaign twitter registration form, is it really that you asked for it is just the name of my twitter? / it's supposed to be my twitter link, I'm confused with it
so I sent you 2 registration forms, the first one containing only the name of my twitter, and the 2nd it contains my twiter profile link, so you can choose which one is right, and you can delete which one is wrong

Activity: 364
Merit: 111
Add my eth address: 0xB54E0d1d4506f7DA20A9b939c9Fff7C78ff35277
to the twitter spreadsheet: #35
and the facebook spreadshhet: #99
Thanks in advance
All your weekly reports have been received via PM. We are in the process of requesting ETH addresses of participants who didn't have a chance to submit them when filling the Google participation forms.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
EthBooksPro. in the tables there is no Ethereum wallet, you fix it or do I need to send a Google form again ? MEW 0x3d6e9461aa8476FF1E3636622C9736a6F4cB6da8 In tables Twitter No. 170 ,  Telegram Campaign No. 45
I join the question. My address is - 0x33DeC5EBF2C5775E179fDD81D28C70D87281C23D
 a number in the twitter table - 198
Activity: 66
Joined Facebook, Newsletter and Telegram campaigns

Hello! I have two questions: 1) Do I need to send reports? in the starting post it is not said. 2) the cat send an eth address to put it on the table?

Hello. Kindly PM us weekly reports of all the EthBooks campaigns you are taking part in. You will also receive a message from us requesting for your ETH address.

Thanks
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

Hello! I have two questions: 1) Do I need to send reports? in the starting post it is not said. 2) the cat send an eth address to put it on the table?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I just joined your Twitter?
good luck...
Activity: 826
Merit: 460
finished joining your twitter campaign, and I've also joined your telegram campaign, post your post on twitter also I've done, and I will also post your post on twitter, waiting for your update

good jobs dev
Activity: 672
join Blog & newsletter Campaigns, sir
Activity: 364
Joined FB,twitter,newsletter bounty campagin... Wink
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Joined FB,twitter,newsletter bounty campagin,and how to collect bounty?
Activity: 546
Joined twitter campaign. Thanks
Activity: 223
And another question : Will I see in the tables how much accrued shares in fesbuke and Twitter ? Or only this information is at the end of the ISO ?
Activity: 223
Q: what does ICO ON the 18TH SEPT? And when the start and end ISO? Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: