Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO] Fairgrounds Bounty Program | Provably Fair Gambling | Ethereum - page 11. (Read 3071 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Filled form for Vietnamese translation, waiting your confirmation dev, feel free to contact me via [email protected]

You've been approved!
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
Filled form for Vietnamese translation, waiting your confirmation dev, feel free to contact me via [email protected]
how long will the Bounty company last?

April 11th will be the end date of the campaign. 
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
how long will the Bounty company last?
Activity: 658
Community Builder and Telegram Moderator

meanwhile i have filled the form but it just let me choose between ANN/ Bounty/ WP. cant choose all. Please rectify.

This was by design, to help with tracking.  However, I've made the change to allow multiple so you won't have to resubmit.  Were you interested in all?

I am inetersted in all and therefore resubmitted the form.
Please delete my first entry and count me in with second entry (all three).

Cheers  Wink

Done.  Also added you manually to the bug bounty tracking.  You're good to go for the Hindi translations.

Hindi Ann is now live: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2954685.new#new

Plz update the stakes

Hindi Bounty: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2955065.new#new

meanwhile i have filled the form but it just let me choose between ANN/ Bounty/ WP. cant choose all. Please rectify.

This was by design, to help with tracking.  However, I've made the change to allow multiple so you won't have to resubmit.  Were you interested in all?

Cheers  Wink

Done.  Also added you manually to the bug bounty tracking.  You're good to go for the Hindi translations.

Hindi Ann is now live: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2954685.new#new

Plz update the stakes
Approved a few translators: Hindi, Indonesian, Spanish, and Arabic are spoken for.
Ty.
Just wondering, you need WP also in 4 days  Huh

Join the discord to discuss something more realistic. Still a newbie account, so can't reply quickly.
Ty.
Just wondering, you need WP also in 4 days  Huh

Cheers  Wink

Cheers  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: