Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO] HERO TOKEN - OFFICIAL BOUNTY THREAD - EARN TOKEN WORTH 6,250 ETH - page 2. (Read 11060 times)

Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Hello dev
I really want to join the bounty program hero token
so I would like to inquire about a spreedsheet only written old spreedsheet?
whether a spreedsheet old indeed worn or there is a new spreedsheet?
Thank you for your answer
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Can we get HERO on Kucoin? it's growing very fast in Asia and International. here is an image that shows differences between Kucoin to Bittrex/Polo etc:
https://www.kucoin.network/
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
There are a lot of bank project. Each one gain value at least in two years if they make a good run. I don't think this project will gets too much invest.
anu
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
RepuX - Enterprise Blockchain Protocol
The project has a huge potential and is a kind of project that can make a lot of money for the investor. I joined the slack channel and saw the comments of those who wanted to invest but I think there is still no ICO date, it attracted the attention of big investors and I think it will take even more attention. I think the people who signed were smart.
Activity: 122
Can't register to the media bounty? Can i put the link and my details here?
Activity: 308
When bounty will ends ?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
When will the slack/trlegram link work?
Activity: 479
Merit: 104
Can I still join twitter bounty even I only have 450 followers but still counted up to 500 in the future. If do so I will register right away but need to confirm my questions first. Thank you in advance. This project will success and I it saw in different websites of their advertising tools.
Activity: 14
Hey, what about normal people like me who don't have 500 friends or followers? Roll Eyes
Also, the slack link is not working.
Activity: 322
project that interest me maybe this is the best gambling site if this project is successfull because I see participants who are following bounty of this project very much
Activity: 178
Hi dev. I've already rank up from member to full member. please update my rank in your spreadsheet. thanks  Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Google form link for slack and telegram bounty can not access.
edit : not noy slack and telegram, i cannot fill form almost of all bounty form. please chek it.
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
Hero the great project with hard working team. this project will grow up very fast.
Goodluck for all and project Smiley
Activity: 57
i join HeroToken twitter and facebook  campaign
Activity: 44
Hello Bounty manager, I made a mistake while feeling the slack telegram  campaign Google form
Activity: 630
Is this thread still active or we must post on the new one ?
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour, link below at signature.
I am still sharing your content on social media, but I don't see any updates of our rewards on the spreadsheet, would you do that for us? to know if you're counting our activity? to avoid surprises later!

Also this campaign is ending 9/5?
Activity: 206
ok joined in video campigan ,good luck dev
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
slack and telegram registration form link does not work. i want to participate.
Pages:
Jump to: