Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO] 🚀🚀🚀 Octanox ICO Signature Campaign and Translations 🚀🚀🚀 - page 3. (Read 7322 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Just joined signature campaign and will be joining twitter. Hopin to get accepted ASAP. Thanks, a very promising coin Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Joined Signature Campaign. OP, you will approve first our application in order to be accepted? Or as soon as we fill out the form we are good to go ?
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Twitter Campaign General Rules
  • First register in The Viral Exchange
  • Then you will claim you're Octanox (OTX) by following, retweet,like and many more

I think campaigen in theviralexchange (TVE) not yes started, because until now not found oxtanoc in TVE, so when started campaign oxtanoc in TVE?
It was already started ,just register on tve,connect your twitter account and your done.
Check earn points, octanox is listed when you can get viral points and stakes.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500

Twitter Campaign General Rules
  • First register in The Viral Exchange
  • Then you will claim you're Octanox (OTX) by following, retweet,like and many more

I think campaigen in theviralexchange (TVE) not yes started, because until now not found oxtanoc in TVE, so when started campaign oxtanoc in TVE?
Activity: 684
Early Funders Registration: monartis.com
Just joined the signature campaign,hoping to be accepted.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 2353
Activity: 364
Just joined the signature campaign. How can I know if I'm accepted?
If you filled the joining form then it's automatic that your accepted. Thanms for joining the Signature Campaign
Activity: 658
Merit: 268
bullsvsbears.io
Just joined the signature campaign. How can I know if I'm accepted?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Quero tradução para português 
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
Good octanox  Cool
Why no bounty twitter, facebook

mate, the twitter and facebook bounty is on the viral exchange. so might as well make an account in there and connect your social media accounts..
anyway, this is the update from the dev,

Twitter and Facebook campaign is available, please register on theviralexchange.com
when task this coin coming on TVE... tve is never any this coin
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
Good octanox  Cool

mate, the twitter and facebook bounty is on the viral exchange. so might as well make an account in there and connect your social media accounts..
anyway, this is the update from the dev,

Twitter and Facebook campaign is available, please register on theviralexchange.com
Activity: 572
Merit: 106
Is there any chance the bountys on TVE will be reopened? Sadly I missed them the first time.
Some promotion over retweets etc would be great to spread the word about the coin Wink
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
Like on facebook and follow on twitter first, next see on theviralexchange...
Good project..success ico..
Activity: 601
Good octanox  Cool
Activity: 882
Merit: 258
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Activity: 896
Merit: 255
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Registered on the site TVE. I will support the developers and wish good luck in the development of the project)
Activity: 546
Merit: 256
Manager: I don't see Octanox at Theviralexchange perhaps we need to wait? if so when Thanks!

Can't find the campaigns there either. Are there some special requirements? Like minimum followers (higher than the standard TVE amount)?

it is based on how many coins are there on tve. If the coins runs out then you will not see any.
Activity: 572
Merit: 106
Manager: I don't see Octanox at Theviralexchange perhaps we need to wait? if so when Thanks!

Can't find the campaigns there either. Are there some special requirements? Like minimum followers (higher than the standard TVE amount)?
Activity: 490
Merit: 501

I am already registered in TheViralExchange.com because of a campaign for another coin which just like this one directed me to register in that site...can I use the same account or do I need to have a separate TVE account just for your campaign here in Octanox? Please clarify...thanks.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
join twitter campaign. thaks so much dev.
Pages:
Jump to: