Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO] Peerity.io Twitter Bounty Campaign - page 2. (Read 5465 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 10
“Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"
Hey everyone,

We are really sorry for the lack of communication on this Twitter bounty. The person who was managing it ran into some serious personal problems and we missed this thread completely.
We have been working hard to get our project up and running this last month, so we hope you can forgive us this lapse in attention for this bounty thread.
The quickest way to reach us is by contacting us through our Discord or Telegram channels, with Discord being our main communication platform.

https://discord.gg/9JZGqRr
https://t.me/peerity

We will contact all of you in the coming week and get this all sorted out. We are deeply sorry for the confusion this lack of replies have caused!

The Peerity Team.

Thanks for the update, hope everything gets sorted out soon!
And looking forward to start the twitter campaign...
Activity: 2058
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
Applied for the twitter bounty
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hey everyone,

We are really sorry for the lack of communication on this Twitter bounty. The person who was managing it ran into some serious personal problems and we missed this thread completely.
We have been working hard to get our project up and running this last month, so we hope you can forgive us this lapse in attention for this bounty thread.
The quickest way to reach us is by contacting us through our Discord or Telegram channels, with Discord being our main communication platform.

https://discord.gg/9JZGqRr
https://t.me/peerity

We will contact all of you in the coming week and get this all sorted out. We are deeply sorry for the confusion this lack of replies have caused!

The Peerity Team.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour, link below at signature.
I sent a DM Here on BCT but no answer, no updates, and no registration on the spreadsheet after registering for this, WTF?
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
I'm a newbie, but i have Twitter account with more than 2000 follower. So can i join your Twitter campaign?
Yes. You can participate in the company, but for a long time it is unclear whether it is active or not.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Joined this Twitter bounty, but the spreadsheet is not updated yet
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
I'm a newbie, but i have Twitter account with more than 2000 follower. So can i join your Twitter campaign?
Probably have to do exactly that. I do not see the meaning of continuing to participate in the campaign.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
So you need to remove this company from the list and forget about them
It looks like the campaign is dead. For a long time there is no activity from the manager. Spreadsheet also not renewed for a long time. There are no new tweets in Twitter.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
spreadsheet is not yet updated we are very confuse for working.

I agree with you, no updates Spreadsheet, we become do not know how the results of our work,
Activity: 938
Merit: 261
why there are no updates spreadsheet Huh bounty closed?
Activity: 434
spreadsheet is not yet updated we are very confuse for working.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Is the campaign over?
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
will probably stop working on this until we get some answers...
i suggest everybody else do the same imo
Activity: 259
joining twitter campaign sir.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
There seem to be no update on the spreadsheet for twitter and others. No activity on twitter as well. Can we get informed on the position of the ICO and its progress? Please.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 306
Hello. I am interested when it is filled out the spreadsheet of Twitter Campaign participants?

Why these questions from everyone? Dev did not appear since August 24. The spreadsheet were not update at all.
Hello. I am interested when it is filled out the spreadsheet of Twitter Campaign participants?
Activity: 294
i have joined twitter bounty campaign ,. thanks ,
Pages:
Jump to: