Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO] PROEMTHEUS: ◄► First Decentralized Email System ◄► - page 4. (Read 11804 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 110
https://eloncity.io/
there are no new tweets, we have nothing to retweet  Cry
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169
Hi @Sylon, is Twitter Campaign still open?
i just submited in form

thanks

join the twiter campaign good luck

->>>
Campaign 3: Twitter campaign

THIS CAMPAIGN IS CLOSED TO NEW PARTICIPANTS. SPREADSHEET WON'T BE UPDATED ANYMORE.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
join the twiter campaign good luck
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Hi @Sylon, is Twitter Campaign still open?
i just submited in form

thanks
legendary
All previous week stakes [September 1nd - September 8th] have all been distributed. We apologize for the delay.

If you think there has been a mistake in your posts counting, please send me a PM.

Mr Admin
When this bounty campaign will end?

Just read the OP. Roll Eyes
All the information you need to know is written there.
Hi sir, can you please change my account rank from being a member to full member i have been already change my signature and put an avatar too, and do you already count the posts for last week? thanks sir.

Updated.

is it possible to join twitter campaign ?

Our Twitter campaign is full.

Sir i am change my twitter user name @hridoybs to @bitcoinloves.Plz update in your spreedsheet.
 spreedsheet. no-102

Updated.

why valid is only counted 6.? please check again, but I always post according to rule ... this is my third complaint, do I have to complain every time you update? try to be thorough and check back your work in a valid rate.

Updated.

All previous week stakes [September 1nd - September 8th] have all been distributed. We apologize for the delay.

If you think there has been a mistake in your posts counting, please send me a PM.

Mr Admin

Hi sir, can you please change my account rank from being a member to full member i have been already change my signature and put an avatar too, and do you already count the posts for last week? thanks sir.

Updated.

Sir i am change my twitter user name @hridoybs to @bitcoinloves.Plz update in your spreedsheet.
 spreedsheet. no-102

Updated.

Does this mean since the day I've joined your campaign on August 25th until now only 19 posts were qualified? That is totally ridiculous! I followed your rules and I've joined your campaign before too and this is the first time ever that my posts were not qualified. Can you please try to recheck again and count by the dates if I had made 20 qualifying post per week, I think it's your job to check on those things.

I think your job as a signature campaign participant is to read the rules before starting to post. Smiley
You've made 19 valid posts between September 1st and September 8th. Gambling discussion is a child-board of a section in which posts are not counted as valid.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
This Is Promissing Project

Mr Admin

Updated.

spreedsheet. no-102

Updated.

why valid is only counted 6.? please check again, but I always post according to rule ... this is my third complaint, do I have to complain every time you update? try to be thorough and check back your work in a valid rate.

where are you sylon..?? do not you check my complaint.? as your manager is responsible for explaining.
Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning

Mr Admin

Updated.

spreedsheet. no-102

Updated.

Does this mean since the day I've joined your campaign on August 25th until now only 19 posts were qualified? That is totally ridiculous! I followed your rules and I've joined your campaign before too and this is the first time ever that my posts were not qualified. Can you please try to recheck again and count by the dates if I had made 20 qualifying post per week, I think it's your job to check on those things.
Merit: 100
I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising
join

bitcoin username : FahsaiXtreme
forum rank : member
 post acount : 84
eth address : 0x4afE1b1857dd0FF16A4Cc46f8bE92Ab1165e6458
Activity: 1386
Merit: 283
Hello sir sylon, I would like to leave at your campaign.
I hope you understand that i leaving, and thank you that i will be a part at your campaign.
And thank you for a good manager.

Mr Admin

Updated.

spreedsheet. no-102

Updated.

legendary

Mr Admin

Updated.

spreedsheet. no-102

Updated.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
 spreedsheet. no-102
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Hello Sylon
Why you don't update the spreasheet for this week ?
update spreadsheet..??
Activity: 686
Merit: 359
Activity: 113
Merit: 100
Mr Admin

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
#JOIN

Bitcointalk username: Digital_Lord
Forum rank: Hero Member
Posts count: 1138
ETH address: 0x8F30c2497a0735B54F0b336aBb53173f3D0d43d1
legendary
Mr Admin

Activity: 896
Merit: 103
Mr Admin
Activity: 560
Merit: 112
#JOIN

Bitcointalk username: mdodong
Forum rank: Member
Posts count:  63
ETH address: 0x6e4bff5cd7c26c210bab952e1d6d1dc21d59c6ba
Pages: