Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO] Rakugo - CLOSED - page 4. (Read 8004 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 683
Love is the answer
September 15, 2017, 08:38:17 PM
Dear Bounty-Manager,

in the new spreadsheet some things about me are mixed up:

- With my Slack-name (Cryptolino) you´ve got 2 entries: row 527 should have been deleted, row 575 should stay

- my ETH-address is 0xfF75a727e4113F40f007489BADF5941931Ed6372 (not 0x7ea054cc3d63bceae157f51867d45a4120f129c1)

- Facebook: Sheet says "No", but I joined FB-campaign on July 14th (https://www.facebook.com/stefan.schettler)

- Twitter: Sheet says "empty field", but I joined Twitter-campaign on July 14th (https://twitter.com/CryptoLino)

Please update and let me know when it is easier for you when I provide all the posts/shares/tweets I did for Rakugo.

Many thanks & kind regards
Scheede

Can you please jump over to our telegram channel and send a DM to James, he is out bounty manager and will ensure your bounties are taken care off effectively and immediately.. https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@James_W1ll1ams

Thanks for your fast action. Due to the fact I do not use Android nor iPhone , I cannot jump to telegram.
May you pass him the msg-link from here, please?
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
September 15, 2017, 08:26:49 PM
I would like to share the new bounty spreadsheet we have developing. Please check it out and validate your stakes. if you have any questions don't hestiate to jump over to our telegram channel to address any errors, if any https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1O7VMcA2xiFicmPRQiXM_b2Asd8tlpfvMswcUw5bnHiY/edit#gid=268281739

Conrad

sir, may i know why i got "no activity" on facebook?
i am #388 on spreadsheet sir, thank you  Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
September 15, 2017, 08:20:38 PM
Dear Bounty-Manager,

- With my Slack-name (Cryptolino) you´ve got 2 entries: row 527 should have been deleted, row 575 should stay

- my ETH-address is 0xfF75a727e4113F40f007489BADF5941931Ed6372 (not 0x7ea054cc3d63bceae157f51867d45a4120f129c1)

- Facebook: Sheet says "No", but I joined FB-campaign on July 14th (https://www.facebook.com/stefan.schettler)

- Twitter: Sheet says "empty field", but I joined Twitter-campaign on July 14th (https://twitter.com/CryptoLino)

Please update and let me know when it is easier for you when I provide all the posts/shares/tweets I did for Rakugo.

Scheede

Can you please jump over to our telegram channel and send a DM to James, he is out bounty manager and will ensure your bounties are taken care off effectively and immediately.. https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@James_W1ll1ams
September 15, 2017, 08:15:28 PM
I would like to share the new bounty spreadsheet we have developing. Please check it out and validate your stakes. if you have any questions don't hestiate to jump over to our telegram channel to address any errors, if any https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1O7VMcA2xiFicmPRQiXM_b2Asd8tlpfvMswcUw5bnHiY/edit#gid=268281739

Conrad
September 15, 2017, 08:10:24 PM
when the bounty rewards will be distributed?? and which exchange that rakugo can be traded?
Hry guys, Sorry for the delay on responding back today.
Bounty rewards are being distributed after the ICO completes. roughly within 4 weeks, bonuses from the presale and referral programs will be added at that time aswell,
Activity: 1022
Merit: 683
Love is the answer
September 15, 2017, 01:51:55 PM
Dear Bounty-Manager,

- Facebook: Sheet says "No", but I joined FB-campaign on July 14th

- Twitter: Sheet says "empty field", but I joined Twitter-campaign on July 14th

Scheede
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
September 15, 2017, 12:24:04 PM
Hey everyone I made a post four days ago saying that we are manually doing this right now no one is being ignored. An this will be completed by the 14th of September.

Thanks

Brendan

Hi Sir, Please check me on sheet line 670 Name : QueenOf , I signed up for fb and twitter campaign but on spread sheet status NO, I've been doing Retweet, Repost, Follow and like your fans Page, Please check me ,

Hey, I have validated the data you submitted, you are actually on line 668 within the spreadsheet. You are also validated for all platforms except Facebook( twitter,slack,email,telegram).. the reason being, we do not have a facebook profile for you to track your stakes. If you are interested sending an email to [email protected] I would be happy to add it in for you:)

Thanks Brendan For answer, I have send a email to [email protected] ,
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
September 15, 2017, 07:03:36 AM
Hey everyone I made a post four days ago saying that we are manually doing this right now no one is being ignored. An this will be completed by the 14th of September.

Thanks

Brendan

Please kindly check the spreadsheet line 135 Name : John Okeniyi , I signed up for facebook and twitter campaign but on spread sheet status NO, I've been doing Retweet, Repost, Follow and like your fans Page, Please kindly rectify the problem.

Thanks

Hey, I have checked into the data as you stated. I believe there was a typo within your twitter name which caused us to be unable to locate your profile, which resulted in the "no" for verifcation. I have located your profile now, and forwarded the information off to our bounty manager to have it updated as soon as possible so you can receive the stakes you deserve:). If there are any other discrepancies , Can you please email [email protected]:)
Thank you very much.. You are the best
Merit: 148
September 15, 2017, 04:22:32 AM
Friends, please correct the mistake. In Facebook, I do likes and tweets from the very beginning of the campaign. And you wrote down what I did not do. Please check and correct the injustice. Thank you!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1O7VMcA2xiFicmPRQiXM_b2Asd8tlpfvMswcUw5bnHiY/edit#gid=268281739&range=C635

Hey Richard.I looked into this for you using the information you submitted via email. I have contacted our bounty manager James with the URL to your facebook profile , and will ensure your facebook stakes are added to your pile:)
Thank you for understanding!
Activity: 518
Merit: 269
September 15, 2017, 03:52:34 AM
Nobody knows
not, normally, figured out. write in telegram chat. they have another table
Activity: 896
Merit: 504
September 15, 2017, 03:22:56 AM
Nobody knows
Activity: 518
Merit: 269
September 15, 2017, 02:35:26 AM
what is the problem?
I participated in the bounty, in the table I do not have stakes.
Activity: 896
Merit: 504
September 15, 2017, 01:23:16 AM
It looks like Bounty rewards will not distributed. Unfortunately it is trend of some recent bounty campaigns...
Merit: 261
Moonbet.io
September 14, 2017, 06:46:29 PM
when the bounty rewards will be distributed?? and which exchange that rakugo can be traded?
September 14, 2017, 05:57:04 PM
Friends, please correct the mistake. In Facebook, I do likes and tweets from the very beginning of the campaign. And you wrote down what I did not do. Please check and correct the injustice. Thank you!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1O7VMcA2xiFicmPRQiXM_b2Asd8tlpfvMswcUw5bnHiY/edit#gid=268281739&range=C635

Hey Richard.I looked into this for you using the information you submitted via email. I have contacted our bounty manager James with the URL to your facebook profile , and will ensure your facebook stakes are added to your pile:)
September 14, 2017, 05:53:55 PM

Thanks

Brendan

Hi Sir, Please check me on sheet line 670 Name : QueenOf , I signed up for fb and twitter campaign but on spread sheet status NO, I've been doing Retweet, Repost, Follow and like your fans Page, Please check me ,

Hey, I have validated the data you submitted, you are actually on line 668 within the spreadsheet. You are also validated for all platforms except Facebook( twitter,slack,email,telegram).. the reason being, we do not have a facebook profile for you to track your stakes. If you are interested sending an email to [email protected] I would be happy to add it in for you:)
September 14, 2017, 05:37:06 PM

Thanks

Brendan

Please kindly check the spreadsheet line 135 Name : John Okeniyi , I signed up for facebook and twitter campaign but on spread sheet status NO, I've been doing Retweet, Repost, Follow and like your fans Page, Please kindly rectify the problem.

Thanks

Hey, I have checked into the data as you stated. I believe there was a typo within your twitter name which caused us to be unable to locate your profile, which resulted in the "no" for verifcation. I have located your profile now, and forwarded the information off to our bounty manager to have it updated as soon as possible so you can receive the stakes you deserve:). If there are any other discrepancies , Can you please email [email protected]:)
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
September 14, 2017, 08:11:41 AM

Thanks

Brendan

Thanks
Merit: 250
September 14, 2017, 12:06:14 AM

Thanks

Brendan

Activity: 294
Merit: 105
September 13, 2017, 10:47:25 PM

Thanks

Brendan

Thank you, I will keep supporting you guys.
Pages:
Jump to: