Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO] savedroid - Bitcointalk Signatures - page 3. (Read 2723 times)

Activity: 374
Merit: 12
If you are a developer or moderator of this project, it is a good idea to plan a white list, and you must announce this.
Activity: 202
Merit: 11
I have enrolled in this beautiful bounty program ..where I can get information around the bounty (eg group telegram, etc) and what about the full member rankings, whether to wear an avatar..thanks

also joined today this campain and i have the same question about the avatar as @bundo, should a full member also wear it or not and how much would be the extra reward if you wear it?

thanks in advance and big success for this project!!

I believed we just answered your PM too about that same question. We answer each and every message, plese give us 1 buiness day to get back to you.

Regarding this question, as explained, avatar is only required from hero and legendary members, as explained in the rules.

There is no extra reward for using the avatar if you're not at this membership level yet. There is also no penalty, of course Smiley
Why do you offend me, I try and fulfill all the conditions of your company's bounty, but once again I get 0! Tell me what I'm doing wrong? I write constructive posts in discussions!

No intention to offend Smiley

Sorry, you did a lot of simple "report" messages, so we missed the "constructive posts" somehow, but we have just rechecked and you indeed made the number of requested constructive posts. We have updated your stakes accordingly.

Happy bounty hunting!
Activity: 279
Merit: 100
I have enrolled in this beautiful bounty program ..where I can get information around the bounty (eg group telegram, etc) and what about the full member rankings, whether to wear an avatar..thanks

also joined today this campain and i have the same question about the avatar as @bundo, should a full member also wear it or not and how much would be the extra reward if you wear it?

thanks in advance and big success for this project!!
Activity: 518
Merit: 105
Why do you offend me, I try and fulfill all the conditions of your company's bounty, but once again I get 0! Tell me what I'm doing wrong? I write constructive posts in discussions!
Hello, dear administrator! Please tell me why my activity is not included? I fulfilled all the conditions!

Hello IgorShumilo,

It seems there was a mistake indeed, you met all the requirements. We have corrected this. Please accept our apologies.

Happy bounty hunting!
Activity: 518
Merit: 105
Hello, dear administrator! Please tell me why my activity is not included? I fulfilled all the conditions!
Activity: 392
Merit: 254
I joined the bounty campaign Gudluck savedroid  Wink
Does the post in foreign languages count?

Hello! Yes, posts in other languages than English are welcome and will qualify Smiley
Activity: 189
Merit: 10
Does the post in foreign languages count?
how do i follow twitter and facebook campaign

Hello there,

The other campaigns of our bounty are detailed here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-ico-savedroid-cryptocurrencies-for-everyone-2700275

Hope you'll join!

Happy bounty hunting!

The savedroid Bounty Team
Thanks already provides other campaign, I will soon make some videos about this project because I am sure this project will have a great future. If I made 2 videos using 1 account would it be accepted?

Yes, no problem, if the quality is ok and if they are different from each other (not just a translation for example).

Please kindly fill one report per content submitted Smiley
Hello. Which day is the end of the week? Can you set the day and time when we have to done our seven post a week?

We mean Monday 00:00 (12am) to Sunday 23:59 (11:59pm) Germany Time (CET).

We approve new participants in 1 business day and update the stakes every Monday.

We will mention this on the post.

Thanks!
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Hello there,

The other campaigns of our bounty are detailed here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-ico-savedroid-cryptocurrencies-for-everyone-2700275

Hope you'll join!

Happy bounty hunting!

Thanks already provides other campaign, I will soon make some videos about this project because I am sure this project will have a great future. If I made 2 videos using 1 account would it be accepted?
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Activity: 204
Hello. Which day is the end of the week? Can you set the day and time when we have to done our seven post a week?
I want to join this signature campaign but I can only use 4000 character max. The signature for hero/legendary contains 14758 characters.

I will use the senior member signature for now, I hope that is ok.

No avatar?

Hi, I'm leaving your campaign again for another project. Since our romance was short lived and I haven't received approval for wearing the senior signature rather than the hero sig, I will not be tremendously disappointed if you decide not to grant me stakes for this short period (In which I did 7 posts nonetheless).

Good luck and maybe au revoir!

No problem RJX, thanks a lot for your initial interest, and we truly appreciate that you let us know.

Happy bounty hunting!

The savedroid Bounty team

Hello there,

Hope you'll join!

Happy bounty hunting!

this project does not have accurate information I do not understand how much the allocation of funds in allotment for all participants of your signature campaign
would you please explain in more detail so we can learn it Smiley

Hi gakadem,

Thank you for your interest. All details can be check on our main bounty thread here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-ico-savedroid-cryptocurrencies-for-everyone-2700275

Hope to see you there.

Happy bounty hunting!

This project is still a bit register.
written information is incomplete.
I want to learn first maybe the prospect is good ...

Hey jeni99,

Thank you for your interest. Please check our main bounty thread for more details: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-ico-savedroid-cryptocurrencies-for-everyone-2700275

Hope it will be of interest to you.

Happy bounty hunting,

The distribution of shares does not seem fair ...  Sad

It depends on how early you join the campaign. One can compensate a more modest status by joining early Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: