Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO] savedroid - CRYPTOCURRENCIES FOR EVERYONE - page 32. (Read 47470 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Hello Dev, I mistakenly used #savedroid instead of #savedroidICO on one post I made. I just checked the spreadsheet to see that you put "no #savedroidICO." Should I be concerned? As it is only one post I have made this error.
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
Hi, today I forgot to add the hashtag on retweet and now corrected, and again filed a form.
-  line 2135 on spreedsheet (wrong)
-  line 2226 on spreedsheet (right)
Activity: 19
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1090
Hello,

good project and interesting bounty program.

I have joined your Avatar and signature Programm,

thx
Activity: 110
Medium bounty list still not approved for participans. What's the problem with it?
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
Join signature bounty very interested project looking
forward to hear more new about savedroid.
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
I have to report once a week with all the links to the reposts in this form? Or should I do the report in the form every day?
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
                                                            Savedroid ICO added - ICOTRACKER.NET         https://icotracker.net/project/savedroid
                            AI-fueled ecosystem of crypto saving and investing for the masses     https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/959865962693611521

Activity: 243
Merit: 10
Do we get the same stakes for posting on steemit too?
Activity: 11
Activity: 70
Can I invite people who are not on the list of friends?
The program invites you telegram
Activity: 30
Sounds great.
I will join the bounty for sure...
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
The Smart Mining Company: Swiss Alps Energy
Hi,
  Dear Bounty Manager, I have joined Facebook, Telegram, Twitter and Medium Bounty program recently. Please take a look and approve/disapprove ASAP so that we can work together.

Best Regards!
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Hi dev I have joined the name and logo of telegram, please process my application.

Telegram profil public : felix nathanael "ico.savedroid.com"
Username telegram: @waikipiye
ERC20: 0xA80d64ec019cB3592DF9Ffc5Be8125db985DA064

Thank u very much
Activity: 110
Hi! I've applied for Medium bounty 2 days ago. When will you approve it? It seems spread sheet didn't refresh from a day it was created.
Activity: 161
Im planning to join this bounty, i think this is so challenging since savedroid ICO will manage the whole bounties thingy. Looking forward for this project. I hope it will be successful. I'm planning to join Twitter, facebook, medium and telegram bounty. Goodluck to us!
Activity: 742
Merit: 11
hi dev, i joined Medium and telegram name & logo. Please approve my application.
my number spreedshet medium : 9
telegram user name : @woles007
telegram public name : Ayun yun ico.savedroid.com
thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: