Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO] savedroid - CRYPTOCURRENCIES FOR EVERYONE - page 40. (Read 47500 times)

Activity: 202
Merit: 11
Hi dev,

Please check again my register in Facebook campaing which was rejected, but I did meet the requirements of the campaign before registering.

Spreadheet #62

Thank you

Hi dev,
I updated my profile according your instructions.
Please check it again.
Thank you

Reviewed and approved Wink
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
I want to reserve filipino Translation ..

Here's some of my portfolio I only had 3 translations, cause It's quite hard to be chosen, and I know some of my contender has Indeed more experience than me. I hope to be choose as a filipino translator and give you a high quality translation. Thank you more power manager.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.24433252

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.22976130

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1G6-zJhTBXjLPAFd_-N_VEidWcWFoeA5P/view?usp=drivesdk
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
thank ew for the Bounty
Activity: 42
Whoa after reading the information you provided i would say that i am really impressed by the project. What will be the token supply for the project?
Activity: 146
You have too many forms but unreasonable arrangements, made people like me have been mistaken! I filled out 2 times for the same form, maybe many will make the same mistake as me! I was disappointed!
This is a great project! I hope that I will not get rid of the bounty campaign because of my inadvertence! Thank you!
Activity: 146
You have too many forms but unreasonable arrangements, made people like me have been mistaken! I filled out 2 times for the same form, maybe many will make the same mistake as me! I was disappointed!
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Hi ,

I would liek to participate in the bounty program on Signatures . Let me know how to do it.
Activity: 26
Activity: 27
Good coin nice project
Activity: 61
Wanna join the whitepaper translation in indonesia , already submited the form dev ..
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Hi dev,

Please check again my register in Facebook campaing which was rejected, but I did meet the requirements of the campaign before registering.

Spreadheet #62

Thank you

Hi dev,
I updated my profile according your instructions.
Please check it again.
Thank you
hi def please delete one of my name on twitter spreadountet no 20 and no 33 thanks

Done!
Wow! Pre-ICO sold out within 7 hours! Congrats!

Thank you Smiley
Activity: 406
Hi dev,

Spreadheet #62

Thank you

Activity: 154
Merit: 12
Manoek81
hi def please delete one of my name on twitter spreadountet no 20 and no 33 thanks
Activity: 28
What will be the price per token on mainsale ?
Couldnt find the price anywhere  Huh

0.01€ - same price, but without the 30% presale bonus.
Activity: 140
What will be the price per token on mainsale ?
Couldnt find the price anywhere  Huh
Activity: 210
Wow! Pre-ICO sold out within 7 hours! Congrats!
Activity: 210
this Newbies so crazy...
I'm also still a newbie in this forum and want to learn. May I ask: What's the purpose of quoting the full original 1st post with all its instructions? That's annoying to read.
Thx alot

There is none. Probably wants to collect some post for another member status
Activity: 40
this Newbies so crazy...
I'm also still a newbie in this forum and want to learn. May I ask: What's the purpose of quoting the full original 1st post with all its instructions? That's annoying to read.
Thx alot
Pages:
Jump to: