Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO] savedroid - CRYPTOCURRENCIES FOR EVERYONE - page 6. (Read 47465 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Hey. What is known about paying bounties? Despite the fall and ups, I would like to receive the earned reward.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Good day bounty manager!

may I ask about the Medium bounty campaign?

It has no more stake allocation in the bounty page.

May I know what happened?

Thanks.

yes very true, campaign medium lost, do not know where to go, I am also in it
Activity: 326
Merit: 1
this savedroid project seems to be a well-developed project, and I see when sales are very quickly achieved, even the participants of their signature campaigns are plenty, if there are no wrong 514 participants, and the reward program has ended, but whether the coins have already entered the market, and is the token already shared with the prize participant?
Activity: 223
Merit: 10
Why medium bounty not included now on bounty allocation? 

same questions I asked days back. I even pm'ed the bounty manager but got no answer. the medium campaign cannot just be deleted coz there were more than 1200+ who participated.
Yes I have the same quetion. Very strange situation with Medium program

Of course the spreadsheet is still available for the results: look for "blog".

We've been asked to remove the name of the blogging platform, that's it.

Hello. How are the KYC running? I heared they are done? WHen we can expect the distribution of the bounty tokens? Do you plan like other projects to wait 6 months with the distributing of the bounty tokens?
Activity: 202
Merit: 11

same questions I asked days back. I even pm'ed the bounty manager but got no answer. the medium campaign cannot just be deleted coz there were more than 1200+ who participated.
Yes I have the same quetion. Very strange situation with Medium program

Of course the spreadsheet is still available for the results: look for "blog".

We've been asked to remove the name of the blogging platform, that's it.
Activity: 1092
how much are you predicting for openmarket svd prices and high prices svd? I think the savedroid project is great
Activity: 616
There are still no update for the KYC Verifications.. is the verifications are now done or not ? the total amount of sold tokens are still not counted.. campaign manager can you give participants updates regarding the stakes i still not see it. i am not participants here but i am curious.
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
Hello, who know when will be token distribution for Bounty campaigns? KYC procedure for Bounty need?
Telegram Group - Attached Message
Bounty: stakes count is finalized, but we need to know the final number of tokens sold (so the KYC needs to be done for all those who purchased - no KYC for bounty hunters) in order to calculate how much the stakes are  worth.

Many thanks for the important information!!! I'm looking forward to my tokens, I hope everything will be resolved in the near future.
Activity: 252
Merit: 37

Activity: 392
Activity: 434
Merit: 0
Hello, who know when will be token distribution for Bounty campaigns? KYC procedure for Bounty need?
Telegram Group - Attached Message
Bounty: stakes count is finalized, but we need to know the final number of tokens sold (so the KYC needs to be done for all those who purchased - no KYC for bounty hunters) in order to calculate how much the stakes are  worth.
Activity: 308
the savedroid project has successfully concluded their ICO and in my words i will say it was a success but the next in line of action is what i wish to know considering their roadmap, should we look at time time of the roadmap with precision or what?
Activity: 210
Activity: 462
PATIENTLY WAITING FOR THE TOKEN TO MINTED COMPLETELY AM EXCITED TO RECIEVE MY TOKEN FROM BOUNTY AND FROM PURCHASED.

Thank you admin  just recieved my svd  that i purchased from saveroid tokenale
Activity: 19
Dear admin, I did not receive any SVD? What can be wrong?
Activity: 1092
the savedroid team is very good, my wallet has been hacked, and i ask dev to replace it. it is late but dev willing to change my wallet
Activity: 252
Merit: 37
Good day bounty manager!

may I ask about the Medium bounty campaign?

It has no more stake allocation in the bounty page.

May I know what happened?

Thanks.
Activity: 1135
Merit: 256
Does anyone know when bounty and token calculations are completed? I myself have not seen the update spreadsheet yet. last only the only stake that has been completed in the update
No date announced, but here is what an admin from Telegram said:
All tokens will be minted to private wallets on time before the first listing. Except Credit Card payers. No matter if bounties or purchased.
Activity: 210
Does anyone know when bounty and token calculations are completed? I myself have not seen the update spreadsheet yet. last only the only stake that has been completed in the update
i think you can watch
Activity: 462
PATIENTLY WAITING FOR THE TOKEN TO MINTED COMPLETELY AM EXCITED TO RECIEVE MY TOKEN FROM BOUNTY AND FROM PURCHASED.
Pages:
Jump to: