Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO] ShadowToken: ShadowToken for the highly rated Shadow Era TCG - page 12. (Read 29035 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 251
Good luck with project dev!
Just joined signature bounty

Bitcointalk username: AlehandroTheGreat
Forum rank: Sr. Member
Posts count:  247
WAVES address: 3PExgHC8nsKNQ4mPrjCSkfx2MLoCSCCEpxi
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Hi, Dev, I joined the signature company

Bitcointalk username: btcrost
Posts count: 574
WAVES address: 3PJgqFYz6GbvELDqKWK1658BFXq5mnc87Hb
Activity: 364
80% for my signature is very grateful to the developers of this project because a few token makes me believe that the project will be successful. good luck shadow token
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1018
Bitcointalk username: akim
Forum rank: Hero Member
Posts count: 658
WAVES address: 3P6gJATXgX7aXJZmegh93HSPB5kEMMYtQW7
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Bitcointalk username: fianaindriati
Forum rank: member
Posts count: 119
WAVES address: 3P5xfDDAPdW8nBaraRcmA2X2fHxkVbipywK
Activity: 994
Merit: 503
Bitcointalk username: Paycoinzzz
Posts count:  393
WAVES address: 3PFKrxKT5Qv2Vn1tBbjvUeaD2f5cDxd6aPi
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Bitcointalk username: quarkyplum
Forum rank: Full Member
Posts count:  298
WAVES address: 3PHiovLWgK414M1J3siAX55Ypv6ZpPRJQ4f
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Bitcointalk username: Altcoin Agent
Posts count: 358
WAVES address: 3PKPx9QutrTXeZgytVoV8aySouos1Wu2Bso

edit : adress and post count
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169
Sir Sylon good day, my rank has just upgraded to FULL MEMBER. I already change the required sig for the full member. I also wear the Shadow Avatar.

Kindly upgrade it if you are not busy. Thank you sir. I am #197 in the bounty Google spreadsheet. Thank you

Shadow BOunty spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QePaC6G9VIOfdlRY4gQZa9VVK1c-gYTa9hkMncYk12A/edit#gid=0

Updated.

Devs, do we need to post 2 postings in the main Announcement thread of Shadow Token in a weekly basis?

No!
Activity: 588
HELENA
Devs, do we need to post 2 postings in the main Announcement thread of Shadow Token in a weekly basis?
Activity: 574
Bitcointalk username: faaty
Posts count:  266
WAVES address: 3PREHV3LoA4KiVWwAxENmmPBpJYJaoRW7SJ
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
i think this program very good and i want join bounty facebook and twitter but not available there.anyway good luck to this project.
Activity: 951
Sir Sylon good day, my rank has just upgraded to FULL MEMBER. I already change the required sig for the full member. I also wear the Shadow Avatar.

Kindly upgrade it if you are not busy. Thank you sir. I am #197 in the bounty Google spreadsheet. Thank you

Shadow BOunty spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QePaC6G9VIOfdlRY4gQZa9VVK1c-gYTa9hkMncYk12A/edit#gid=0
Activity: 630
Merit: 501

-Sylon One more thing can I post in any forum? Like in the Bigginers and help for newbies and politics/economy.

-Do I need to post English post and can I can use my own language?

Sorry If I ask because I read other campaigns they dont allow to post in other forums they just allow you to post in you own local thread
Rules :
Participants in this campaign have to be at least a Member to wear our signature.
Minimum 20 constructive posts per week.
If you don't reach 20 posts before a Monday, you will not receive any stake for the current week.
Participants with red trust score will not be accepted.
Multiple accounts are not allowed and will result in banning you from our campaign.
If you decide to leave us for another campaign, please write it down in this thread so we could check if you deserve to reserve your current week stakes (= if you posted 20 constructive posts). If you don't, we will not distribute your current week stakes.
Posts in this thread will not be counted.
Posting most of your weekly posts in the same thread will make you earn 0 stakes.
just follow these rules and everything will be fine.
Activity: 364
What's wrong with why my post went down on its own what this effect from August 1st
And I am also impatient with ico from this project shadow token Cheesy
Activity: 1036
Merit: 273
I Would like to post today and tomorrow to create 20 post Am I still counted in the weekly stakes payment for Monday?
Hi manager,

Now my rank is Sr. Member, signature code has changed followed rank. Please count and update the spreadsheet.

Thank you

Updated.

-Sylon One more thing can I post in any forum? Like in the Bigginers and help for newbies and politics/economy.

-Do I need to post English post and can I can use my own language?

Sorry If I ask because I read other campaigns they dont allow to post in other forums they just allow you to post in you own local thread
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169
Hi manager,

Now my rank is Sr. Member, signature code has changed followed rank. Please count and update the spreadsheet.

Thank you

Updated.
Activity: 448
Futurov
Bitcointalk username: galestorm
Forum rank: member
Posts count:  153
WAVES address: 3PNxLzwZudo1x94octHQURApNAsi2x16h52

I would like to join your signature campaign
Activity: 1036
Merit: 273
Bitcointalk username: Jaycee99
Forum rank: Member
Posts count:  167+1=168
WAVES address: 3PBZ4wZGAkKduYoXZVgKj9vqzcoKDHW2ZpV

I would like to inform the head if this campaign that Iam applying 2 campaign's but if this campaign accepted me first I will hightly participate to this campaign.

Thanks
Activity: 331
Bitcointalk username: loading...
Posts count: 133
WAVES address: 3PFR7mhY83LPznqauaakFAWPoDo4uV1pqCX
Pages:
Jump to: