Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO] ShadowToken: ShadowToken for the highly rated Shadow Era TCG - page 6. (Read 29035 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
All stakes have been distributed! You are now free to change your signature/avatar! Smiley

hi Sylon!
Thank you for your update as Bounty Manager!
I appreciate frequent posts!
I have checked right now...but no ShadowToken on my waves address 3P5UWfT4LMZVTYyW4TiXnYQ4LdEsKvQxSst
all ok???
or i need to do something to get my signature bounty?
plz just let me know because i'm not really skilled in waves wallet.
thank you

Distribution spreadsheet has not been sent yet! Wink

oh !!! sorry Sylon!!
i miss this "little" detail!!!
sorry again and thank you again!
Congratulations on the calculation is completed...we will get any stake and we can change avatar  Grin Grin
Good Job Sir Sylon  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042
https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964
All stakes have been distributed! You are now free to change your signature/avatar! Smiley

hi Sylon!
I have checked right now...but no ShadowToken on my waves address 3P5UWfT4LMZVTYyW4TiXnYQ4LdEsKvQxSst
all ok???
thank you

oh !!! sorry Sylon!!
i miss this "little" detail!!!
sorry again and thank you again!
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169

hi Sylon!
all ok???
thank you

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042
https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

hi Sylon!
all ok???
thank you
Activity: 548
Merit: 107
What was the price of 1 Shadow token in BTC or USD?
it's around $0.1/SHADOW
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

My favorite bounty manager, thanks Sylon.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

Thank you for great news!))))))) And thank you for interesting project I have been participated in))))) Wish you lots of new interesting and successful projects))))) And all the luck in he World to you))))
Activity: 504
What was the price of 1 Shadow token in BTC or USD?
Activity: 630

Thanks for the update dev. I will remove my signature and avatar now.
Hope that the distribution of the token will not take too long. Thank you
Activity: 641
Merit: 505
Thanks sir sylon again for the update, I will remove now my signature/avatar.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500

My big man friend. Cheesy Cool
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
I am waiting. If @sylon announces, change the signature.

Yes, those lists are updated.
Next stakes distribution (the last one!) will occur on Monday (August 7th).

Wish you good day!!! )))) I would like to know what to do with signature - may I remove the signature already or not yet? ))) or signature bounty campaign  is still going on? Thankfull for your answer.

I will not remove anything without official "go ahead"

Yeah, I understand what you mean. But the date was announced - the 7th August... And today the 8th August and it would be great to get some official answer according that "go ahead" or "not go ahead" ))))  Huh
Activity: 994
Merit: 278

Wish you good day!!! )))) I would like to know what to do with signature - may I remove the signature already or not yet? ))) or signature bounty campaign  is still going on? Thankfull for your answer.

I will not remove anything without official "go ahead"

Wish you good day!!! )))) I would like to know what to do with signature - may I remove the signature already or not yet? ))) or signature bounty campaign  is still going on? Thankfull for your answer.
Activity: 626
Merit: 251

When the final calculations shall be made?
Activity: 2856
Merit: 604
Spreadsheet hasn't been fully updated yet. Last stakes will be distributed tomorrow. Then, spreadsheet will be sent to distribution team!
hi,when remove the signature?
Usually the signature is deleted after it's all updated
of course,but better to wait for a response from the Manager)
If your stake counted, you can remove their signature because they will don't check again after count complete your stake. But best choice is wait announce can revome signature for avoid the situation they check again if want scan cheater Grin
Not safe to remove when there is no formal announcement yet, in most campaigns handled by Sylon he always
make a formal announcement so just wait for it, it will be announce soon and you are free to remove to join other campaign.
Activity: 552
Spreadsheet hasn't been fully updated yet. Last stakes will be distributed tomorrow. Then, spreadsheet will be sent to distribution team!
If your stake counted, you can remove their signature because they will don't check again after count complete your stake. But best choice is wait announce can revome signature for avoid the situation they check again if want scan cheater Grin
Activity: 415
Merit: 287
Pages:
Jump to: