Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO] SINERGIA BLOCKCHAIN - THE TOP BOUNTY CAMPAIGN 3 [ BLOCKCHAIN LAB] - page 2. (Read 1710 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 10
0x5796870edad7e3c6672cf24878b70214488d1127
Hello Dev. When should we start sharing articles on social media? And is there a spreadsheet??

Thanks for the reply. Do we need to report links here?

hello if you have already received the confirmation email, you can start, do not worry we monitor all the activity, success!
Activity: 59
Hello Dev. When should we start sharing articles on social media? And is there a spreadsheet??

hello if you have already received the confirmation email, you can start, do not worry we monitor all the activity, success!
Hello Welcome to the third stage of our rewards campaign:

Register Here

Menu Bounty

Do not forget to visit our main thread

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.22458543

Activity: 132
0x5796870edad7e3c6672cf24878b70214488d1127
Guys. Do you know that your site does not work and everything else? I can not read the white paper, look at the site and register for the bounty campaign.

Hello,  a greeting. This is to increase the security of the site we have done some updates, we were offline a few minutes.

https://www.sinergiablockchain.org/ICOPROJECT/Wp%20Ingles.pdf

any concerns do not hesitate to ask, thanks for your interest.
Guys. Do you know that your site does not work and everything else? I can not read the white paper, look at the site and register for the bounty campaign.

Hello a greeting. This is to increase the security of the site we have done some updates, we were offline a few minutes.
Nice project, but still do not understand its purpose. thanks, Some other language I don't understand.

Hi, thanks for your interest, the purpose is the development of new solutions in technology Blockchain, for this we will build a specialized laboratory for the study and development of them; In addition, with the aim of protecting the value of the token sinergia (SNG) and making the project sustainable in the long term, we will carry out activities in other fields such as e-commerce, e-learning, innovation and trading.Our main purpose: To strengthen blockchain technology.
a greeting.
Activity: 431
Merit: 250
Nice project, only few days all bounties has closed. I will see this project and will know more.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
Activity: 120
Nice project, but still do not understand its purpose. thanks, Some other language I don't understand.
Registered for the Greek white paper translation.

Please clarify if you are planning to provide the required files for modification, and if i should expect a confirmation in order to begin translation. Thanks in advance.

Effectively once the registration date is completed, we will send you a mail with the corresponding indications
Activity: 504
Merit: 106

Please clarify if you are planning to provide the required files for modification, and if i should expect a confirmation in order to begin translation. Thanks in advance.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
not received confirmation e-mail Undecided

At the end of the closing of the registration of the campaign to which it was registered, the mails will arrive with the instructions.

you are welcome

sorry Dev, how can i know that i have registered your place, i do not get notification and can not see result of registration like spreadsheet.
thank you, success always

Registration Closing: 10:00 PM on October 05, GMT time of the server
Registration for Video Presentation of the Project campaign closes in 18 minutes.

Thanks for your participation.
Registration for news and blogs campaign closes in 22 minutes.

Thanks for your participation.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
not received confirmation e-mail Undecided

At the end of the closing of the registration of the campaign to which it was registered, the mails will arrive with the instructions.

you are welcome

sorry Dev, how can i know that i have registered your place, i do not get notification and can not see result of registration like spreadsheet.
thank you, success always
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
how do you know I've been following your fanpage? there is no link to enter our facebook account like google form
I agree with you, for social media registration is also not asked to include a profile link of each social media that want to follow.
Activity: 255
Merit: 100
how do you know I've been following your fanpage? there is no link to enter our facebook account like google form
Activity: 700
Merit: 105
APESWAP
Please do we need to start the signature campaign immediately after registration or wait for further directives.
Pages:
Jump to: