Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO] 🌟⭐🌟 STARFLOW: Bounty Program 🌟⭐🌟 - page 2. (Read 2113 times)

Activity: 304
Merit: 0
The Technical aspect of this bounty introduced by this company is a welcome development. I now joined Twitter and Facebook campaigns.
Good luck
Activity: 246
Merit: 10
Hashtags must be used only for self tweets? Do we need to add them to retweets or not? Cause your platform automatically counts only retweets without hashtags
Activity: 135
✯Empowering the Influencer Economy✯
guys did a good job! I like this bounty and UI

Thanks!!

//Starflow Team

I can’t optimize Twitter

Can't help you with this. seems to be working for everyone else. Please try again.

All the best and good luck

/Starflow Team
Did I understand it right for twitter campaign that I need to do only retweets with hashtags (1 per day) and no self tweets needed? In what day should I report my activities? And should I report them daily or weekly?  thx

When it comes to twitter, facebook etc. it's all automatic on the platforms, so you don't have to report anything. Just register on the platform and you can start spreading the word about Starflow.

Join The Movement!!

//Starflow

Thanks for your answer! But make it clear for twitter campaign - I need to do only retweets with hashtags (1 per day) and no self tweets needed?

Yes, just follow @starflowcom and like and retweet our posts.

Activity: 14
guys did a good job! I like this bounty and UI
Activity: 56
I can’t optimize Twitter
Activity: 405
Merit: 100
with the system automatically record activity participants on flowstar website allows participants more simple to follow this bounty program to support the project.
Activity: 36
Who ensures security of your project?
Activity: 89
Activity: 131
finally!! pleases the friendly interface
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
Different and good idea. But I know that another project uses the STAR extension (Starbase)
Activity: 476
Did I understand it right for twitter campaign that I need to do only retweets with hashtags (1 per day) and no self tweets needed? In what day should I report my activities? And should I report them daily or weekly?  thx

When it comes to twitter, facebook etc. it's all automatic on the platforms, so you don't have to report anything. Just register on the platform and you can start spreading the word about Starflow.

Join The Movement!!

//Starflow

Thanks for your answer! But make it clear for twitter campaign - I need to do only retweets with hashtags (1 per day) and no self tweets needed?
Activity: 131
Oh, automatically..
Activity: 99
can’t get it, hm
It seems to me in this bounty everything is arranged very simply, and most importantly it is clear..what u can not get?
Activity: 61
Good luck! Good bounty indeed

Join The Movement!!

//Starflow
Activity: 108
can’t get it, hm
Activity: 152
everything looks good! nice interface, guys
Activity: 177
Merit: 11
long ago it would be worth all to automate.
Pages:
Jump to: