Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] (ICO) STORM TOKEN 900K+ Users - page 3. (Read 47813 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 257
January 06, 2018, 07:51:07 AM
don't sell in future those who will hold token they will get bonus storm token through AIRDROP

where did you get that information,? can you give a link about the truth of the information, if your word is true, i would love to get extra airdrop bonus, I will hold this token, when the airdrop will be given.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
January 05, 2018, 06:34:58 PM
don't sell in future those who will hold token they will get bonus storm token through AIRDROP

From this information?
I have never seen information that would be a bonus...
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
January 05, 2018, 02:48:59 PM
is the article bounty still valid or it's closed already?
I couldproduce an artcle to my steemit @lucasgabd
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
January 04, 2018, 06:52:38 PM
Activity: 395
Merit: 107
January 04, 2018, 11:05:33 AM
Is there any problem with the storm token....are they locked....i am trying to transfer them to hitbtc but transaction is just not happening...its not appearing on the ether blockchain and nothing happening
Activity: 395
Merit: 107
January 04, 2018, 10:03:38 AM
Say please when token leaves to normal stock exchange? I want to sell my awards for twitter
You can sell it on hitbtc, coinrail, etherdelta, or on a bancor network, maybe you will regret if sell now,
it looks like the future of this coin looks good, if you are patient, maybe you will get multiple benefits..  Grin
I see STORM on hitbtc but i dont see storm on etherdelta yet....thats surprising i thought it is some different storm on hitbtc but its the same one...
I have earned 6000STORM from bounties....please advice me hold them or sell them
January 03, 2018, 04:16:05 PM
Say please when token leaves to normal stock exchange? I want to sell my awards for twitter
You can sell it on hitbtc, coinrail, etherdelta, or on a bancor network, maybe you will regret if sell now,
it looks like the future of this coin looks good, if you are patient, maybe you will get multiple benefits..  Grin
Activity: 1078
Merit: 251
January 03, 2018, 12:04:11 PM
Activity: 542
Merit: 102
January 03, 2018, 11:45:13 AM
STORM Expands in Asia with Ink

To further expand our community in Asia, we have partnered with Chinese blockchain company Ink Labs Foundation.

Ink Labs Foundation will provide STORM with technical support on affiliate and cross-chain agreements to help access additional IP resources. In addition, STORM will become an important node in the INK IP incubation system, where the focus will be on co-producing high quality game content for the Storm Market gamified micro-task platform. The strategic partnership with Ink will help both companies execute on the shared vision of creating a decentralized free market utilizing blockchain technology.

Please continue to check our blog and Telegram for future updates from the team. We have more exciting announcements in the pipeline. Don’t forget, there’s a community vote going on right now for the Binance Community Coin of the month: https://www.binance.com/vote.html

https://blog.stormtoken.com/storm-expands-in-asia-with-ink-87de423dcb39
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
January 02, 2018, 11:05:51 PM
I bought storm rate $0.1, guest can reach $1.
I also voted storm to list on binance.
Hope great news from dev team and binance.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
December 31, 2017, 12:31:46 PM
coins storm are accrued in mew ? tell me what address need to specify?
December 31, 2017, 06:40:31 AM
storm project is amazing, just the beginning of the storm has shown a significant increase, I am sure, in future storm will be of high value, keep holding this token, and congratulations on the success of this project.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
December 30, 2017, 05:12:27 PM
@bounty manager,
Please come to my aid, I understand that storm token has been distributed which other participants is also attesting to. I was suppose to contact @DerekH425 on telegram but the PM I sent is being restricted.
I was allocated some storm token from Facebook and Twitter campaign which is still there on spreadsheet.
I have checked my wallet with ethercsan too but am yet to receive coin.
Please what's the way out for me, this is actually my first coin am expecting from bounty.
Your kind response, pls.
Thanks @DerekH425
Everything finally resolved and token received.
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
December 29, 2017, 11:51:33 AM
In any way the price is perfectly nice now and considering that STORM is a strong project so hope that when I will open Blockfolio next time the price will rise much more

Thanks Storm team for clearly bounty-campaign
Activity: 714
Merit: 103
December 29, 2017, 09:29:35 AM
I see storm prices in hitbtc 0.0000013
https://hitbtc.com/exchange/STORM-to-BTC

price storm 4 days ago experienced a slight increase but not too big, hoping for a higher price of this coin soon
yes it was a few days ago. Now the storm price is around 350 BTC. But I think this price will still increase. After this we will see together when the storm goes to the moon.
Activity: 714
Merit: 103
December 29, 2017, 09:21:28 AM
The price of the storm has now doubled. I think this is the beginning of a storm trip to the moon. I've also bought some storms when the price of the storm is still cheap.
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
●Social Crypto Trading●
December 29, 2017, 07:07:41 AM
I was paid fully for my work and I am very happy and I really really appreciate it so thank you so much to all involved and thank you so much campaign manager. I didn't have to beg or plea I was just paid I am very impressed and I invite anyone thinking of investing to please do so as this is a great token.

Thank you all and have a great new years.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
December 29, 2017, 04:46:49 AM
I wonder why people are still claiming their bounties and why didnt they received theirs. But for me, i think you must contavt them in their telegram channel s well as pm them here.
Pages:
Jump to: