Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO] UNITLIFE - THE FIRST SOCIAL CURRENCY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN - page 4. (Read 15428 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
My number in google document for

Facebook 192 and twitter 265
What about blog ,where is list?I made post at begining
We have sent you tokens
Good luck unitlife
I'm waiting my payment and I hope be rich with this campaign  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Myether adress: 0xCDbf91f5447b17744273A8bAae8D40d06b5d0a0d
Until now this campaign no payed yet?
We waiting for long time
The payments are made parties. You have numbers in the tables?
Twitter spreadsheet no: 126
Facebook spreadsheet no: 488
We have sent you tokens
Good luck unitlife
I'm waiting my payment and I hope be rich with this campaign  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
We waiting for long time
Ok
I received my payment  Smiley
Thanks UNITLIFE
You are very fortunate to get reward from UNITLIFE, but for me until now have not received payment for Twitter campaign.
We have already started to send the coins. Soon get
Activity: 318
I received my payment  Smiley
Thanks UNITLIFE
You are very fortunate to get reward from UNITLIFE, but for me until now have not received payment for Twitter campaign.
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
I received my payment  Smiley
Thanks UNITLIFE
Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
My number in google document for

Facebook 192 and twitter 265
What about blog ,where is list?I made post at begining
Activity: 616
I received a payout but less than the amount indicated in the spreadsheet
Activity: 700
Merit: 115
DAO Maker - leading blockchain incubator
SCAM ALERT!
Unitlife for several months has not fulfilled their promises. It is very likely that they want to deceive us.
within 24 hours send tokens 200 to Baunti (3rd party transfer)
Maybe I do not understand something, but all the permissible time limits have long been violated.

We have been preparing for the release for a long time union-market.net -this is the main reason for the long payment.
But those who write that we are Scam - we translate the tokens will not.
And now we present http://union-market.net/ we have to attach the wallets, and blockchain.
Delivery of goods around the world. Who we do not believe is your problem, who called us obmanschiki will not receive coins

Those who have nothing to hide, do not take offense when they are called a scam. You guys do not keep your promises. You can put your coins in your ***, I do not want to have anything to do with deceivers.
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
Good luck unitlife
We waiting for long time
Activity: 1239
Merit: 562
Bounty go out ,slowly but finally going be paid ..So project at the end not scam.But we will see what's going on and in what way.
Activity: 812
Merit: 287
SCAM ALERT!
Unitlife for several months has not fulfilled their promises. It is very likely that they want to deceive us.
Maybe I do not understand something, but all the permissible time limits have long been violated.

We have been preparing for the release for a long time union-market.net -this is the main reason for the long payment.
And now we present http://union-market.net/ we have to attach the wallets, and blockchain.
Delivery of goods around the world. Who we do not believe is your problem, who called us obmanschiki will not receive coins
hello sir
my old myetherwallet 0xC6Fc6835cE16679C89567C0B33604D1e9A71Bf99 account has been hacked by someone, so please update my new myetherwallet address in the spreadsheet. this my new myetherwallet address:
0xc3A6f32C13D1400Ff5CDc5Bffd07A29268b7ba3B
participated in the company's Twitter №10 and Facebook №10
Thanks
SCAM ALERT!

Activity: 700
Merit: 115
DAO Maker - leading blockchain incubator
SCAM ALERT!
Activity: 270
why always be patient. there is no certainty when the distribution of bounty.
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
I dont know what part of transfer now is live but I still dont get nothing! and I am keep patience and still wait and still believe in this project
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Still dont get token sir , im no 870 and 382
its scam
Why did you decide that this is a Scam? You haven't received your tokens? Well, if you're talking about us, then you don't know us and it is now in the team. In addition to helping sick children. Just flowing a lot of work and the project very much. So be patient
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: