Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO] ZrCoin[11|05—09|06]COMMODITY-BACKED COIN - page 11. (Read 108370 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 250
Hello campaign manager can you update us what is happening about the bounties? you said you will finished it yesterday.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
I cannot deposit my coins into Tidex. I keep getting insufficient funds. Help.

You need at least .001 WAVES on your address in order to transfer the token to another address. You can use wave faucets if you want to earn some free tokens.

Thanks. How do I locate and use wave faucets?
https://wavesdrop.com/
http://www.wavesgo.com/faucet.html
Activity: 8
Merit: 0

You need at least .001 WAVES on your address in order to transfer the token to another address. You can use wave faucets if you want to earn some free tokens.

Thanks. How do I locate and use wave faucets?
Activity: 826
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
hi dev..i have 25 viral point..how can convert this coin??
Activity: 812
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

Activity: 1302
Merit: 533

Should be waves for fee.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Activity: 707
Merit: 501
When we able to withdraw from TVE.??

no info for that this time. but maybe dev will distribute first the bounty of the signature and then will work on the enabling the withdrawal of zr from the TVE. just wait for announcements.

Dev should at least give as answer on this question.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 682
Good job ZRCOIN ! I stand my bounties and I hold 5 years !
Activity: 340
Merit: 111
Is there any schedule yet of when bounty coins will be available for withdraw on theviralexchange?

Thanks

We are working on that too
Patience All will be paid I see bounty hunter being impatient
Activity: 504
When we able to withdraw from TVE.??

no info for that this time. but maybe dev will distribute first the bounty of the signature and then will work on the enabling the withdrawal of zr from the TVE. just wait for announcements.
Activity: 574
Merit: 265
Hey guys,

Sorry for the delay in paying signature/avatar campaign bounties.

Final ZRC stakes have been calculated for bounty payment, kindly check the document and report of any complain via private message between today and tomorrow before they are sent for payment. Once payments are made they cant be reverted again.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bq6DjjkHLb8aD19qqei2qLC5DR_0nQpStnHdywPE2dE/edit#gid=0

Please, we will not entertain complains from those that violated the campaign rules and were removed.

Thank you for your support.

ZrCoin Team

Hello Dev
What about the translators?
Regards!!
Activity: 798
homt.net
I tried to trade my Zrcoin to waves in waveswallet but couldn't. It keep saying "order has not been created". Anyone has a solution?
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
We will see how well it can do on the market.
Activity: 780
Merit: 251
good info for Zrcoin and wait for market lunch  Grin
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
I have provided Bittrex Waves address, will it be fine?

We need just WAVES address
Hello dev, check my pm please
Thks
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Is there any schedule yet of when bounty coins will be available for withdraw on theviralexchange?

Thanks

We are working on that too
I have provided Bittrex Waves address, will it be fine?

We need just WAVES address
Hey guys,

Final ZRC stakes have been calculated for bounty payment, kindly check the document and report of any complain via private message between today and tomorrow before they are sent for payment. Once payments are made they cant be reverted again.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bq6DjjkHLb8aD19qqei2qLC5DR_0nQpStnHdywPE2dE/edit#gid=0

Please, we will not entertain complains from those that violated the campaign rules and were removed.

ZrCoin Team

Thanks info but the rate on waves wallet is far from ico price?
What are your actions about this

ICO price was in dollars, it was converted to ZrCoins then 0.7% earmarked for the campaign was calculated
Hey guys,

ZrCoin Team

To clarify this, if i've participated in avatar only and regardless of the post count i won't get the shares?

Yes, you wont get the shares if you dont get the post count
Pages:
Jump to: